Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
SteAStro88

Farming Issue [b77.22]

5 posts in this topic

I'm playing in one of the server available here, which is modified to have a week year length, 432 days.. Now i don't know which could be the case, but something is preventing farms to grow, i have my first one created 2 years old at least, on 500 rain terrain, stuck at the first stage.. a second one was built 6 months ago on a 8000 rain terrain, water channels available and working properly, i'm too near too equator to face freezing water issues.. hoes show every plot correctly connected to water.. it could be a bug or an issue caused by the long year length.. i would test it out myself but someone took off the option for day length in the TFC config...

This was just reported the other night by another person as well, a PR has been submitted so it should be fixed for Build 78. Once the PR is merged, I will update the official bug list to include this.

This was just reported the other night by another person as well, a PR has been submitted so it should be fixed for Build 78. Once the PR is merged, I will update the official bug list to include this.

---

The modification in that PR (should) fix crops grow rate, trees, tall grass and nutrient level time scaling.

Can this be included in a 77 hotfix as 78 is still far away? I have changed the yearlength on my server, and rhodance's server also has a custom/longer year length. I would very much like to keep the longer year length setting.

Can this be included in a 77 hotfix as 78 is still far away? I have changed the yearlength on my server, and rhodance's server also has a custom/longer year length. I would very much like to keep the longer year length setting.

As long as your custom year length isn't longer than 360 (Which mimics an actual, real life year). This fix doesn't do anything.

Having a year length longer than 360 causes other wonky issues anyways, such as having more than 30 days in a month, and possibly months de-syncing.. so January becomes a summer month.