Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: CeleryJuice_

Why would you like to join?: I've recently discovered the mod through a friend and after trying it out in singeplayer I'm now looking for a server to play on. Although I've gotten somewhat far in singeplayer it's gotten a little bland and I'm now looking for some other people to enjoy it with.
As to why I chose the server, I've been looking around on the forum but I couldn't find any server that interests me other than this one.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've started playing Minecraft mid alpha. However, I lost interest when it entered beta and aside from playing it a few times between now and then I haven't really found it interesting. However, after being told about this mod I've tried it out and put quite a lot of time into it - enough to learn the mechanics and how to play.

Any additional information that would help your case: I've spent most of my time in Minecraft on servers and I enjoy being part of a community which is apparently a big part of this server.

Location and Time Zone: I live the UK, Portsmouth area; UTC/GMT +1 hour

I decided not to give up and try again, because I really really want to play with you. So I'll start

Minecraft Username: blackhydra866

Why would you like to join?I am looking for a server where i can communicate with foreigners for the long time. Also, I really wanted to find a server where I can safely play my favorite mod TerraFirmaCraft. I extremely want to play with you and even if you refuse I will try again.So I think I've written enough reasons to go to the next step

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I have found this mod a long time ago. I learned about it looking interesting mods for the game. Once I started playing with him, he became my favorite. In minecraft I play since the first release of the game. My love for this game is extraordinary.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am very peaceful, i have been playing on many servers.I like to communicate and assist newcomers in development. I am writing this application again because I really want to be in command (=. I promise you that you will never hear anything bad about me from other players.I really hope for a positive response. Waiting for reply. Thank you even read the text

Minecraft Username: xxvectormanxx

Why would you like to join?: I enjoy playing TFC and it has been some time since I last played and would like to start back up on a server. I've looked around, and this one seems the best for my taste.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been about 6 months+ since I last played TFC, I've been playing other mods since then for about 2 years+.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have a great personalty and good humor. I also have great communication skills, and work well in community based gaming.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Time Zone, Louisiana, Brandon

IGN: CraftedCowHG

Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join this server because I've been looking for a small TFC community. Etho has inspired me to play TFC after watching his series, and that led me to playing TFC. I started quite late, but I learnt fast about it. Now that I got bored of singleplayer, I wanted to give a shot at mulltiplayer TFC. And this one seems to match my taste.

What previous experience do you have with Minecraft and TerraFirmaCraft in general?: I have played Minecraft ever since 1.4 Beta, and I have experience playing TFC for about 2 weeks. Late starter, but fast learner.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a good builder and I want to display my builds on this server once I get a decent amount of resources. I have also never been banned in any Minecraft Server, and I am willing to play in a TFC server. I also have great humor, but I don't get too far with it. I am willing to assist newcomers if I have time, and I can make new friends here and keep a good conversation.

Minecraft Username: CeleryJuice_

Why would you like to join?: I've recently discovered the mod through a friend and after trying it out in singeplayer I'm now looking for a server to play on. Although I've gotten somewhat far in singeplayer it's gotten a little bland and I'm now looking for some other people to enjoy it with.

As to why I chose the server, I've been looking around on the forum but I couldn't find any server that interests me other than this one.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've started playing Minecraft mid alpha. However, I lost interest when it entered beta and aside from playing it a few times between now and then I haven't really found it interesting. However, after being told about this mod I've tried it out and put quite a lot of time into it - enough to learn the mechanics and how to play.

Any additional information that would help your case: I've spent most of my time in Minecraft on servers and I enjoy being part of a community which is apparently a big part of this server.

Location and Time Zone: I live the UK, Portsmouth area; UTC/GMT +1 hour

Sure, accepted.

I decided not to give up and try again, because I really really want to play with you. So I'll start

Minecraft Username: blackhydra866

Why would you like to join?I am looking for a server where i can communicate with foreigners for the long time. Also, I really wanted to find a server where I can safely play my favorite mod TerraFirmaCraft. I extremely want to play with you and even if you refuse I will try again.So I think I've written enough reasons to go to the next step

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? I have found this mod a long time ago. I learned about it looking interesting mods for the game. Once I started playing with him, he became my favorite. In minecraft I play since the first release of the game. My love for this game is extraordinary.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am very peaceful, i have been playing on many servers.I like to communicate and assist newcomers in development. I am writing this application again because I really want to be in command (=. I promise you that you will never hear anything bad about me from other players.I really hope for a positive response. Waiting for reply. Thank you even read the text

I'm sorry, I have to be fairly picky about who gets accepted as there's only a few more slots available. Denied, again.

Minecraft Username: xxvectormanxx

Why would you like to join?: I enjoy playing TFC and it has been some time since I last played and would like to start back up on a server. I've looked around, and this one seems the best for my taste.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: Been about 6 months+ since I last played TFC, I've been playing other mods since then for about 2 years+.

Any additional information that would help your case: I have a great personalty and good humor. I also have great communication skills, and work well in community based gaming.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Time Zone, Louisiana, Brandon

Only a few more slots available, so I'm getting pretty picky now, denied.

IGN: CraftedCowHG

Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join this server because I've been looking for a small TFC community. Etho has inspired me to play TFC after watching his series, and that led me to playing TFC. I started quite late, but I learnt fast about it. Now that I got bored of singleplayer, I wanted to give a shot at mulltiplayer TFC. And this one seems to match my taste.

What previous experience do you have with Minecraft and TerraFirmaCraft in general?: I have played Minecraft ever since 1.4 Beta, and I have experience playing TFC for about 2 weeks. Late starter, but fast learner.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am a good builder and I want to display my builds on this server once I get a decent amount of resources. I have also never been banned in any Minecraft Server, and I am willing to play in a TFC server. I also have great humor, but I don't get too far with it. I am willing to assist newcomers if I have time, and I can make new friends here and keep a good conversation.

Sorry, like I said to the others, I am getting picky as there's on a few more slots available. Denied.

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: hntrofdmnds    Why would you like to join?: I would love to go on a no plugins server, they are in short supply.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I am not good at mining but very good at smithing. I am an okay survivalist, and tend to explore a lot.    Any additional information that would help your case: I like server like this because you can make small villages and work together do do large works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to see that applications are back up.

Age: 16    Minecraft Username: hntrofdmnds    Why would you like to join?: I would love to go on a no plugins server, they are in short supply.    What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:I am not good at mining but very good at smithing. I am an okay survivalist, and tend to explore a lot.    Any additional information that would help your case: I like server like this because you can make small villages and work together do do large works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to see that applications are back up.

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username:

X3nophob3X

Why would you like to join?:

I have been looking for a group of people to play with who are genuinely interested in co-oping skills and resources in TFC. After having played quite a bit of single player I really see the value in cooperative play. For example when mining I always find I have so little time to build and really need to pay attention to the seasons for farming and animal husbandry has been out of the question. When I come up from a mine I find I have too much for just one person to ever use ( as if that were a bad thing ) I could definitely support 2-4 people with the ores I have but I am rushing to do everything else which is also so important in TFC.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Been playing single player for quite a long time now. Currently I am working on my blast furnace. I have all the Graphite and Kaolinite I need for a three high stack chimney, just need to bang out all of those Wrought Iron sheets and keep myself stocked with enough Charcoal to run the Bloomery and the forge to do so. I really enjoy the smithing aspect of TFC and have become pretty good at it. Managing your Charcoal is key so as to not spend all your time tree farming. Lastly if there are ore nuggets on the ground I will find the main vein under ground with out going through two or three picks. 

Any additional information that would help your case:

I realise I would be the old man in the group but I am easy to get along with and don't usually act my age anyway. Also I am an American and English is my native language.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

GMT+1 Germany

Jason

Minecraft Username: baream
 Why would you like to join?: There are few working TFC servers online - and I'd like to have fun and work with others towards building a TFC server community.
 What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I've run my own server, made my own technicpack modpacks with over 70 mods, played several of the TFC builds                   and like to explore,build, and survive in exciting new minecraft worlds.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CST - Minnesota

Minecraft Username:

X3nophob3X

Why would you like to join?:

I have been looking for a group of people to play with who are genuinely interested in co-oping skills and resources in TFC. After having played quite a bit of single player I really see the value in cooperative play. For example when mining I always find I have so little time to build and really need to pay attention to the seasons for farming and animal husbandry has been out of the question. When I come up from a mine I find I have too much for just one person to ever use ( as if that were a bad thing ) I could definitely support 2-4 people with the ores I have but I am rushing to do everything else which is also so important in TFC.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:

Been playing single player for quite a long time now. Currently I am working on my blast furnace. I have all the Graphite and Kaolinite I need for a three high stack chimney, just need to bang out all of those Wrought Iron sheets and keep myself stocked with enough Charcoal to run the Bloomery and the forge to do so. I really enjoy the smithing aspect of TFC and have become pretty good at it. Managing your Charcoal is key so as to not spend all your time tree farming. Lastly if there are ore nuggets on the ground I will find the main vein under ground with out going through two or three picks. 

I realise I would be the old man in the group but I am easy to get along with and don't usually act my age anyway. Also I am an American and English is my native language.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):

GMT+1 Germany

Jason

Awesome, I believe we do have another gentleman that's in his 40's, so it's not like you're the only one. Accepted and added.

Minecraft Username: baream

Why would you like to join?: There are few working TFC servers online - and I'd like to have fun and work with others towards building a TFC server community.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  I've run my own server, made my own technicpack modpacks with over 70 mods, played several of the TFC builds                   and like to explore,build, and survive in exciting new minecraft worlds.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CST - Minnesota

Sorry man, not quite up to par. Denied.

Minecraft Username: Timoxhy

Why would you like to join?: I found out this mod a few weeks ago from watching Etho (YouTuber) and I wanted to give it a shot. But I love playing with others and thought this mod would be more fun if I had other people to talked to and hang out with. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: In TerraFirmaCraft not very much, mostly just watching YouTube, but in Minecraft I have been playing snice 1.7 (Beta), I'm good with redstone (doesn't really matter though since this mod doesn't really do redstone), I a good builder and am on a build team. I also do texture packs. Also I've played on a lot of vanilla minecraft servers.

Any additional information that would help your case: I love playing minecraft with others and helping each other out, an also really enjoy doing community projects and co-op projects. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00), California. 

Minecraft Username: ChronicGenocide

Why would you like to join?: I'm just looking for a proper whitelisted server to play on, Minecraft is much more interesting when interacting with other players so it would hopefully extend my playable time in TFC. I genuinely hope to find a server where other players and me can cooperate to create an awesome world and experience for not only us but the entire TFC community. And hey, mature vanilla TFC servers are in short supply these days. :(

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I just started TFC last week, and have been playing Minecraft for probably around 3 years. I've ran 3 MC servers, I gave ownership to one of the devs on there due to my lack of motivation to work on them. 

Any additional information that would help your case: In my spare time I work on servers and PC building so I could help the owner with any issues relating to the server if needed.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST; Vancouver, Canada; Jake

Age: 17  Username: Allodassa    Why would you like to join?

I've been following Terrafirmacraft for a while but never bothered to play around on multiplayer. I've been wanting to play with a small community and I think you guys would be amazing!

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?

I have had Minecraft since July of 2011, owned my own Minecraft server and modded on several. I have played the singleplayer of Terrafirmacraft and I have reached the iron age! Singleplayer           has gotten bland and I have ore for days. This server looks like the one for me!    Any additional information that would help your case:

I work well others, and should be a good fit. I can't really think of anything else and I've been here for 25 minutes so, bye! :)   

Time zone, location, name:

GMT - 6:00, Huntsville, Texas, Matt

Sorry denied.

Minecraft Username: Timoxhy

Why would you like to join?: I found out this mod a few weeks ago from watching Etho (YouTuber) and I wanted to give it a shot. But I love playing with others and thought this mod would be more fun if I had other people to talked to and hang out with. 

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: In TerraFirmaCraft not very much, mostly just watching YouTube, but in Minecraft I have been playing snice 1.7 (Beta), I'm good with redstone (doesn't really matter though since this mod doesn't really do redstone), I a good builder and am on a build team. I also do texture packs. Also I've played on a lot of vanilla minecraft servers.

Any additional information that would help your case: I love playing minecraft with others and helping each other out, an also really enjoy doing community projects and co-op projects. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00), California. 

Sorry, getting pretty picky now, so I'm gonna have to deny.

Minecraft Username: ChronicGenocide

Why would you like to join?: I'm just looking for a proper whitelisted server to play on, Minecraft is much more interesting when interacting with other players so it would hopefully extend my playable time in TFC. I genuinely hope to find a server where other players and me can cooperate to create an awesome world and experience for not only us but the entire TFC community. And hey, mature vanilla TFC servers are in short supply these days. :(

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I just started TFC last week, and have been playing Minecraft for probably around 3 years. I've ran 3 MC servers, I gave ownership to one of the devs on there due to my lack of motivation to work on them. 

Any additional information that would help your case: In my spare time I work on servers and PC building so I could help the owner with any issues relating to the server if needed.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): PST; Vancouver, Canada; Jake

Nice app, eh. Accepted and added.

I'm applying for me and a friend if that's alright.

Minecraft Username: Mysticore
   Why would you like to join?: I've been looking around for a DECENT Terrafirmacraft server and this server seems to be the best there is. I've been wanting to mingle in a nice and friendly community full of action and hopefully I can help others in their adventures in the Modpack. I've been admins on different servers before, so I know the general etiquette that is required to be used on a server like this.
   What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Terrafirmacraft since it was first release, and the same with Minecraft. You could call me a Mine-Addict, I've played for hours and hours on end and I'll be on at least 6-7 hours everyday.
   Any additional information that would help your case: Hopefully you accept me into the server, I would Love to join you guys. Seems like you have quite the community here, nice and mature.
   Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My name is Jon, I live in the UK and my Timezone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone UTC + 0

Minecraft Username: jackalas2605

Why would you like to join?: me and my friend Mysticore are new to Terrafirmacraft and we were looking for a good server with a friendly community to play together on.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and started with the "Tekkit" modpack.

Any additional information that would help your case: I am very active, over 12 hours a day to be honest.. 

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): My timezone is utc -5:00 and I live in canada.

Whitelisting Application Form:    Age: 

17 years old.

Minecraft Username:

Kickersub    Why would you like to join?: 

The last server I played declined, and it soon shut down. It was a fun experience to play cooperatively and I want to be able to re experience it.  I also know how vital team work is to success in achieving common goals. Furthermore, I enjoy not only leading but also following, and I want to be able to work with others on the server.  Trading, building, and even just talking with other players is a fun interaction and I hope to be able to interact with everyone on the server.

I have played for months on both single player and on multiplayer worlds, and I know the ins and outs of this mod.

I'm easy going and work comfortably with others. Although I tend to live / build by myself, I enjoy working on community projects as well as trading or providing supplies for other people. 

Time zone, location, name:

Mountain Standard Time +7, Texas

My name is Samuel, or Sam for short.

Whitelisting application 

Name: John 

Minecraft username: mastachief117

Why would you like to join? 

There are a couple of reasons for why I would like to join this comunity, first and formost, becuase I throughly enjoyed this mod and have always wanted to player it in a multiplayer enviorment, and this comunity looks like it as nice and friendly as well as active and enjoy the mod for what it is withought a buch of addons. Secondly because I have at least two personal friends that highly recomended the server, one is obsidiangun, and the other (not sure if he has joined this comunity or not havent checked) soopavillan420. 

What previous experience do you have with terrafirmacraft in general?

Well I first heard of terrafirmacraft in the old school technic modpack launcher before they redid it. I enjoyed how difficult it was right off the bat. Just not being able to stand on top of the leaves and gravity gave entire new aspects to the game. (not including the facinating new way of creating things)

Once my friend obsidiangun tols be about this server I was all over it.

Any additinal information that would herlp your case?

I am a restpectfull and mature player, I do not grief, raid, steal, or kill unless provoked. I tend to be helpfull to others. As I stated earlier I have one possibler two real life friends that play on this server and would love to be able to join them.

Time zone, location

Central time zone U.S. Arkansas

My name is Johnathon, John for short.