Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Tris514

[0.79.17] Barbaric Survival - Vanilla TFC Server | New Map - Jan 3rd | Whitelist - Closed

706 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: Wantsaburger1

Why would you like to join: I would like to join  because I enjoy TFC much more than Vanilla Minecraft, because I have played Vanilla for several years and it has just not proven to be a challenge. Also i thought it would be fun to play TFC with people who won't destroy your items and steal them.

What previous experience do you have with Terrafirmacraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6 and I have been playing TFC for several months and have enjoyed it more than Vanilla Minecraft

Any additional information that would help your case: have never been banned on a server and will follow all of the rules. I hope that you will not consider my age as a Major factor in your decision. 

Time Zone,Location,Name:

My Timezone is Eastern US, my name is Jo, and I live near the East coast 

Age: A month short of Fourteen, but Im often mistaked for being older, as suggested by my voice and personallity.

Minecraft Username: billyd00   Why would you like to join?: I like the idea of a strong community and I've only been in a situation like that a few time, and loved it.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've been playing Minecrfta for about two years, and I've been playing TFC on and off for about half a year, but I am fairly well aqainted with the mechanics, even of the new update

Any additional information that would help your case: As staten earlier in the Age Section, I do act fairly mature, and I also am somewhat talented in all aspets of TFC ( excluding PvP, I can't do that)    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Time Zone is EST, and you can call me Billy.

Sorry, denied.

Minecraft Username: Wantsaburger1

Why would you like to join: I would like to join  because I enjoy TFC much more than Vanilla Minecraft, because I have played Vanilla for several years and it has just not proven to be a challenge. Also i thought it would be fun to play TFC with people who won't destroy your items and steal them.

What previous experience do you have with Terrafirmacraft and Minecraft in general?: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6 and I have been playing TFC for several months and have enjoyed it more than Vanilla Minecraft

Any additional information that would help your case: have never been banned on a server and will follow all of the rules. I hope that you will not consider my age as a Major factor in your decision. 

Time Zone,Location,Name:

My Timezone is Eastern US, my name is Jo, and I live near the East coast 

Sorry, denied.

Ok am i being denied because am to young or what? Also if i apply again in like a year will i get accepted.

If it's based on age or the lackluster application I understand. I do appriciate the quick responce time though. :)

Ok am i being denied because am to young or what? Also if i apply again in like a year will i get accepted.

If it's based on age or the lackluster application I understand. I do appriciate the quick responce time though. :)

Age isn't always a defining factor it my decision, but generally I try to keep the community of the elderly variety.

Minecraft Username: ​PhineasWynd

Why would you like to join?:
I like collaborating and trading, and generally being part of a community. Also, my previous server closed down :(, so I'm looking for a new one. I enjoy building in a medival style, showing off and seeing other people's builds, and very much enjoy bartering/trading, especially with someone who enjoys it too.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:
I played SSP Vanilla since before multiplayer existed, and TFC since build 30-ish. I made a youtube series of TFC (which is gone now, from embarrassment). I played on this server until it closed.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not so good with words, so if you're expecting an essay, sorry :P. I'm very chill, don't get offended at anything. My last exam is next saturday, so I will have holidays after that for 3 months.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional):
Sydney, Australia. UTC+10

Age: 22    Minecraft Username: ​PhineasWynd    Why would you like to join?: I like collaborating and trading, and generally being part of a community. Also, my previous server closed down :(, so I'm looking for a new one. I enjoy building in a medival style, showing off and seeing other people's builds, and very much enjoy bartering/trading, especially with someone who enjoys it too.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I played SSP Vanilla since before multiplayer existed, and TFC since build 30-ish. I made a youtube series of TFC (which is gone now, from embarrassment). I played on this server until it closed.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm not so good with words, so if you're expecting an essay, sorry :P. I'm very chill, don't get offended at anything. My last exam is next saturday, so I will have holidays after that for 3 months.    Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Sydney, Australia. UTC+10

It seems you Australians are all very chill. Accepted and added to the whitelist.

Minecraft Username: Jesrad

Why would you like to join?: I miss multi-TFC and my previous server closed

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I started MC back when repeaters were new, played TFC starting at 76 and did every version since, have experience with making red and blue buckets and automatizing sluices

Any additional information that would help your case: I build big, with a preference for medieval style

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CET

Minecraft Username: Jesrad

Why would you like to join?: I miss multi-TFC and my previous server closed

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I started MC back when repeaters were new, played TFC starting at 76 and did every version since, have experience with making red and blue buckets and automatizing sluices

Any additional information that would help your case: I build big, with a preference for medieval style

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): CET

I'm sorry, denied.

Application for TerraFirmaCraft server

• Minecraft Username: TheRealHogwash
  • Why would you like to join? : A friend of mine mentioned it and it looks like a lot more fun than normal minecraft
  • What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? : I played a little of the mod itself. And I have a lot of experience on vanilla minecraft. Also, I’ve spent time playing the technic series (tekkit, tekkit lite, etc.)
  • Any additional information that would help your case: I am friends with Derrick5545 and Skeith11

Application for TerraFirmaCraft server

• Minecraft Username: TheRealHogwash
  • Why would you like to join? : A friend of mine mentioned it and it looks like a lot more fun than normal minecraft
  • What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general? : I played a little of the mod itself. And I have a lot of experience on vanilla minecraft. Also, I’ve spent time playing the technic series (tekkit, tekkit lite, etc.)
  • Any additional information that would help your case: I am friends with Derrick5545 and Skeith11

Sorry, denied.

Age: 21    Minecraft Username: drazuam    Why would you like to join?:  Want to get back into TFC

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  Built a Red Steel armoury a while back, would like to get my bellows pumping again

Any additional information that would help your case:  Not really.  Got a youtube channel, but who doesn't?    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  EST, Ohio, Joel

Age: 21    Minecraft Username: drazuam    Why would you like to join?:  Want to get back into TFC

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?:  Built a Red Steel armoury a while back, would like to get my bellows pumping again

Any additional information that would help your case:  Not really.  Got a youtube channel, but who doesn't?    Time zone, location, name(*Optional):  EST, Ohio, Joel

Nope, sorry. Denied.

Is there an age minimum?

Oh,nevermind.

Edited by Lokodor

Is there an age minimum?

Oh,nevermind.

There is no solid age limit, so if you think you're a suitable candidate to join the server go ahead and give'er a shot, no guarantees though.

Minecraft Username:LuigiRocks873    Why would you like to join?: Because I hate playing TFC by myself, and would like to join a community of well meaning individuals, and I'm Kind of a Pro at Certain types of Roleplaying.... Kind of.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ... I haven't played TFC in a while, but I've played Minecraft Since 1.4.1 came out, and I am pretty Good At TFC when the mobs aren't kicking my arse. When people piss me off though, I Will find them... So don't kill me on purpose guys :P

Any additional information that would help your case:Not really, I'm Kind of a Weird person, but I'm not mean, and I won't Randomly Grief. Also, /I'm the only one with access to this account, and MY brothers Don't know my password anymore.

I have skype as well, so I Can Communicate if you want :)

Pretty mature for my age, got along well with a minor politician (Hennessy creeped me out though...)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Stantard Time. Pennsylvania, Joseph

Minecraft Username:LuigiRocks873    Why would you like to join?: Because I hate playing TFC by myself, and would like to join a community of well meaning individuals, and I'm Kind of a Pro at Certain types of Roleplaying.... Kind of.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: ... I haven't played TFC in a while, but I've played Minecraft Since 1.4.1 came out, and I am pretty Good At TFC when the mobs aren't kicking my arse. When people piss me off though, I Will find them... So don't kill me on purpose guys :P

Any additional information that would help your case:Not really, I'm Kind of a Weird person, but I'm not mean, and I won't Randomly Grief. Also, /I'm the only one with access to this account, and MY brothers Don't know my password anymore.

I have skype as well, so I Can Communicate if you want :)

Pretty mature for my age, got along well with a minor politician (Hennessy creeped me out though...)

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Eastern Stantard Time. Pennsylvania, Joseph

Sorry dude, denied.

Whitelisting Application Form (Please apply in the reply section below.):

Minecraft Username: Nightrange55

Why would you like to join?: Ive been looking around the servers community and i haven't been having luck with finding a good server and this one seems like it'd suit my needs.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I just recently started with TFC so im not all that experienced, but ive been playing minecraft since Beta so theres nothing that i don't know about it.

Any additional information that would help your case: I've ran several servers (not TFC) so i know how infuriating it can get and i would not want to cause any trouble.

Time zone, location, name(*Optional): Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00), U.S, Trevor

Greetings. I've made an application to this server quite some time ago, and it was full at the time. Let's give it another go.

Minecraft Username: HomemChocolate

Why would you like to join?:  I wish to join this server, specifically, because the manager, Cheerios, seems very competetent, after reading his posts, and speaking to him directly. Also, being canadian ensures he's a nice guy. The server seems to be quite populated, and that is imperative for TFC play. It seems to be very regulated too, so I expect no trolling inside, other than perhaps friendly trolling.

What previous experience do you have with TerraFirmaCraft and Minecraft in general?: I've played a bit of everything. I've had a few servers with just friends on vanilla, with Forgecraft Lite, with mods similar to Forgecraft, I play on and off in a creative server with an awesome texture pack from one of the members, and it also has a ton of metadatas. So there are hundreds of possibilities there as far as building goes. Unfortunately, I suck at visual arts. Really. I'm terrible. But I still have fun trying. 

I've also run my own server of TFC twice. One of the times was hosting for other people from these forums, the other was just playing with friends. Quite fun, but my computer cried everytime. Especially because it's a toaster in the summer time. So yeah, I'll played my fair share of MC.

Any additional information that would help your case: I'm good looking. Rawr. I also enjoy TFC a bunch. I really want to see what kind of system you guys have been practicing in there. Hopefully there will be trading, maybe even roads built? Can't wait :D

Outside of Minecraft, I play a ton of League of Legends. I actually want to reach the top ranks, which will take it's time, but it is for sure one of my very favorite games of all time. I've played thousands on thousands of games. Good fun. I practice Taekwondo and study music. I'm also pretty good looking.

Time zone, location, name: GMT, Portugal, name's Ricardo, pleasure is mine.