Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Mogriax

WorldSpawn

6 posts in this topic

HI me again, is there anyway to see where TFC is saving the world spawn too. ive looked at the level.dat files and yes it records it there, but if i change that it reverts it. ive tried deleting the .mca files associated with the spawn, but it just plonks it back there even if its a straight drop into rock or ocean.. this has me flummoxed, ive tried editing it via mcedit and nope.. reverts it back soon as i start the server. so could anyone tell me where in the mod it is saved and is it editable? ps. my server runs permissionsEx mod so trying to do workaround with command blocks is a no go.

shocking no replies.. guess everyone is as stumped as me.

shocking no replies.. guess everyone is as stumped as me.

---

1 - forge essentials, even if the devs have abandon it.

2 - 3hr turnaround time on a forums? try checking back tomorrow.

forge essentials doesnt work with tfc.. it still resets the spawn to default world spawn on the next world save.. very annoying. it also seems to have a backup location it stores information too, as editing the world folder doesnt change the spawn. tried everything, ported the world folder to 4 different mod modes including 1.7.9 to try and move world spawn, when i put i back into my servers tfc folder.. it plonks the spawn back to default.,. i swear for an open source mod, someone's being rather secretive about why this is so.

Spawn location works different in TFC. Wait until a moderator tells you how to edit it

78 is rather buggy in how it sets the world spawn. I'm partially surprised that its continually changing it, and yet not entirely. Anyways this *should* be fixed for 79.