Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skulljak

Seasons and Things Related

14 posts in this topic

Hi i am pretty new to this mod and absolutely love it. This mod has really peeked my interest and makes me want to understand. The whole seasons aspect is what i really cant get a grasp on would someone like to explain to me how the seasons work and how fruit trees, mobs, agriculture, terrain are affected in detail by the changing seasons. thanks and greatly appreciated. (Couldn't find anything on the wiki and please direct if there is another forum post thanks)

have a look on the wiki, i think theres a topic there that can help explain weather to you better than i can

have a look on the wiki, i think theres a topic there that can help explain weather to you better than i can

link? I cant find it in the wiki.

A couple things that might help you out are the vegetation page http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/info/vegetation/ If you go there it will give you a good amount of info about weather and vegetation in the mod, Fruit trees are the only vegetation added as of now so the rest isn't too important at the moment.The other thing that might help is if you skim through the changelog http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/download/change-log/ there are some notes about weather in there.

link? I cant find it in the wiki.

drat i thought i saw a link somewhere talking about weather

I'll make the wiki page. Anyone have any information they want me to include?

I'm not near my desktop right now; could someone post a picture of the in-game calendar? (default key: n)

Edit: Fruit Trees

I'll be adding screenshots and information about each tree type later on.

I'll make the wiki page. Anyone have any information they want me to include?

I'm not near my desktop right now; could someone post a picture of the in-game calendar? (default key: n)

http://imgur.com/0fiJ2

There you go, that should be the beginning date and season for any game.

thank you so much suppot like this is what makes a mod grow

thank you so much suppot like this is what makes a mod grow

honestly i have found this site and group of ppl the best personal mc/game mod forum i have found

(Couldn't find anything on the wiki and please direct if there is another forum post thanks)

Unrelated, but the wiki does need some editing. All I know is that the n key brings up an interface that displays info on the date/season.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0