Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Monarch_of_Gold

[TFC 0.79.29.922] [WIP] Tech Mod Compatibility Scripts for Minetweaker +IC2 Compat Script Complete!+

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I've been around here long enough to start wanting to play TFC with more tech mods involved in an effort to extend gameplay. However, when I looked around, I couldn't find very many scripts set up for compatibility between TFC and any tech mod I may have installed. Because of this, I decided I'd try and make one mega post with scripts for compatibility with most tech mods in the game. I'm going to try to make all of these as standalone as possible, but I'm not much of a coder, so.

Currently I'm working on a script for IndustrialCraft2  which will hopefully includes a more realistic rubber process. None of this is finished yet as I've only got 3 recipes done, but When it is done it'll be uploaded here. This will be true for all the mods I end up working with.

So, I guess I send out my apologies for not having much of anything to show for this idea yet, but When it's done I'm sure we'll all enjoy playing with them.

Thanks, guys!

Monarch

The script for IC2 is complete! Link [Update: ReadMe changed to require download of Custom Items mod]

Please let me know if you encounter recipes that don't work the way they should. I only claim to have written the script and item Json and created the item textures to go with it -- nothing else. I included the water compatibility mod because it appears to have been discontinued with no download links anywhere. All credit for the mod goes to the original creator, Vidaj.

NEI is not required but highly suggested.

[EDIT] I'm going to make a sort of progress tracker here so you guys'll know where I'm headed with this.

Spoiler
  • All-new early-game rubber process: DONE
  • A somewhat realistic process for creating obsidian: DONE
  • Glowstone creation process sort of based on real life: DONE
  • A way of obtaining quartz? Not necessary for IC2
  • A way of obtaining Iridium: DONE
  • Platinum can now be ground into IC2 Silver Dust for use in Fibre Cables

Enjoy!

Edited by Monarch_of_Gold
Added link to script

I can't start minecraft with this. Say the mods and versions bellow can't be found

MineTweaker3

I tried several versions of Minetweaker, and followed the README.

Here is my log.

Spoiler

[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.36.1558 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[22:33:24] [main/WARN]: The coremod com.bioxx.tfc.TFCASMLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[22:33:24] [main/WARN]: The coremod ic2.core.coremod.IC2core does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[22:33:24] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Loaded library EJML-core-0.26.jar.
[22:33:25] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: yz | Found 2 injections
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Inserted: yz : {e | (FF)V}
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Inserted: yz : {b | (Ladd;I)Lrf;}
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: yz Complete
[22:33:26] [main/INFO]: Setting user: dodgersfan2134
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: mw | Found 1 injections
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Inserted: mw : {i | ()V}
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: mw Complete
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: su | Found 1 injections
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Inserted: su : {e | ()Z}
[22:33:27] [main/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: su Complete
[22:33:27] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [tv.twitch.StandardCoreAPI:<init>:16]: If on Windows, make sure to provide all of the necessary dll's as specified in the twitchsdk README. Also, make sure to set the PATH environment variable to point to the directory containing the dll's.
[22:33:29] [Client thread/ERROR]: Couldn't initialize twitch stream
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [cpw.mods.fml.client.SplashProgress:start:188]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 8/20/17 10:33 PM
Description: Loading screen debug info

This is just a prompt for computer specs to be printed. THIS IS NOT A ERROR

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 183731104 bytes (175 MB) / 255066112 bytes (243 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 382.05' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2'
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: MinecraftForge v10.13.4.1558 Initialized
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Replaced 183 ore recipies
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Completed early MinecraftForge initialization
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Found 0 mods from the command line. Injecting into mod discoverer
[22:33:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Searching C:\Users\lucia\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods for mods
[22:33:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Forge Mod Loader has identified 10 mods to load
[22:33:35] [Client thread/ERROR]: The mod TFCTweaker (TFC Tweaker) requires mods [MineTweaker3] to be available
[22:33:35] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:TerraFirmaCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Dynamic Surroundings, FMLFileResourcePack:IndustrialCraft 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Rei's Minimap, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Tweaker, FMLFileResourcePack:TFC Water Compatibility
[22:33:35] [Client thread/WARN]: There were errors previously. Not beginning mod initialization phase
[22:33:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 
[22:33:35] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[22:33:36] [Thread-8/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[22:33:36] [Thread-8/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]:     (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[22:33:36] [Thread-8/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: OpenAL initialized.
[22:33:36] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 
[22:33:36] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: blt | Found 1 injections
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Inserted: blt : {d | ()V}
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Attempting to Transform: blt Complete
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/blocks-atlas
[22:33:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures/items-atlas
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Stopping!
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:importantMessage:90]:     Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
[22:33:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [paulscode.sound.SoundSystemLogger:message:69]: 

That crash log says MineTweaker wasn't even installed. Try version 1.7.10-3.0.10B. That's the version I used to make the script, though any of the latest versions for 1.7.10 should be compatible.