Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dead91

[32x][0.78.17][v3 FIX]Faithful TFC textures + DEV Build! 9.6.2014

178 posts in this topic

News

Fixed a bug which caused the textures not to work. Should be fine now. If not well then write me again ^^

Im looking forward to supporting more Addons for TFC now! Thanks to ziat007 who actually told me to work on them since many people use them ^.^ Well for now we support the Leather Water Sac mod (from him) and I've starting to make some textures for ExtraFirma

The Thread is no 2 years old. WOW. Didn't think I would be doing this for so long. Also not really happy that I'm still not done with all the textures. If you want to help me out with textures. Take a look at the DEV Builds.

For user interaction, follow me on Twitter. Don't worry, I wont spam too much. Only texture related stuff goes there and you can share your opinion!

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Download Links

Download the original Faithful32x32 textures here
You will need these to fill the spaces, where TFC uses the normal minecraft textures

Also you need this to let the textures work. Im still figuring out why it doesn't work alone.

Im updating my textures every 1-2 weeks, so you might wanna stick this Thread and check it so and so on since many textures arent finished and I have a little help because of other people through the DEV pack.

[1.6.4][v3 Fix]Faithful TFC textures - 0.78.17

[v3 Fix]TFC Dev build - 0.78.17

Donate here if you want, Really apreciated! 

Older Versions

Old TFC Downloads v1.6.2 - v1.6.4+

​Installation Guide

1 Download the faithful32x32 textures and put my textures in, follow the steps below.

2) Download the latest pack from the download section.

3) Run Minecraft, select "Options...", select "Resource Packs", select "Open resource pack folder".

4) Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resource pack folder.

5) Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32x32 TFC pack and you're done.

-- DEV Builds = If you want to help me, there are the textures that aren't textured yet. Also some of my texture files are there to help you out. --

More Info for DEV Builds and How i do textures

By the way I use this program to edit textures. 

Paint.net

It's nothing like Photoshop but it's free and really simple to understand. Even for me back then ^^

Here I want to kind of show how I do textures/Organization

So here's my folder where I have my other subfolders and Zips from textures in. I dont want to upload the other folders for the DEV Build because the files would be to big if I continue with that forever. 

I have the original textures copied to work in that subfolder and one original folder where i compare with the actual textures and my textures and also i never edit the stuff in that folder to not do something wrong if I compare textures. 

Posted Image

So yeah. This is just an example on what I can show you. If you want to know more, write me on skype (offdead91) or on this thread!  :) 

Happy to help you out guys. I remember how long it took me to setup stuff und how unorganized it was.

Images

Nothing from me Up to Date. Send me your Screenshots if you want! Would be awesome and appreciated. You can also ask me to post them in this Spoiler.

:)

Changelog

[1.6.4]Faithful textures v2 for TFC Beta 0.78.17

-- These are File names -- You should still be able to see what the name is actually about. If not, There are (...) for more infos.

New added:

-- v3 --

Bunchberry Leaf
Straw
Cloudberry Leaf
Fire Clay
Fertilizer
Graphite Powder
Hematite Powder
Kaolinite Powder
Lapis Lazuli Powder
Limonite Powder
Malachite Powder
Salt
-- All Gold pans (had them almost finished): --
GoldPan_0 -> GoldPan_4 
Flat Leather
button_inv
button_skills
button_health
button_calendar
Acacia Fence Top (not fully done yet)
Acacia Fence (not fully done yet)
ExtraFirma textures in (bookcases mainly)

-- from ziat007 --

All Metal blocks
All Sand blocks
All Anvil textures
Thatch 
Clay 
Ceramic 
Forge On (animations) 
Forge Off
Iron Bloom 
seaIce
Molten Rock
Molten Rock Off
LeatherWaterSac Textures (Addon mod)

Reworked:

-- v3 -- 

Moved up 2 pixels: 
Flux
Saltpeter Powder
Coke
Sulfur Powder
Salt
Kaolinite Powder
Centered to pixels left:
Wooden Bucket Milk
Wooden Bucket Water
Wooden Bucket Salt Water
Wooden Bucket Empty
Quern
Charcoal - by ziat007
Forge Off - by ziat007
putted anvilicons back in

Credits

Currently helping me a lot:

ziat007 - this guy has too much time ^,^ ~(‾⌣‾~)

Thanks to:

PAKAM45T3R (1x)
Keksbaum1337 (3x)
Vattic (2x)
DutchCoffe (1x)
Ket (1x)
dgbowers (1x)
CreeperVon (1x)

Alexandr50 and his Friend

Kittychanley and Mag0ca for a Fix 

Aliceingame for wood/plank textures

Kittychanley and ntwitch for the pack.mcmeta fix! :)

ziat007 overall! (9000x)

Last Words

You can contact me on skype (offdead91) if you want to write with me about textures or whatever.

Thanks to everyone in the Credits section!

Thanks to everyone who downloads through the Ad links. Also thanks to everyone that donates to me. Really apreciated guys! :)

If you want to help me this is how to

• [*]Report texture issues/bugs (and get on to the Credits list! :) [*]Criticism is always respected and helpfull! [*]Help me with textures! ---Look at DEV Download---

This is awesome! Faithful 32x32 is my favorite texture pack :)

This is awesome! Faithful 32x32 is my favorite texture pack :)

ty mate :)

Could add a change log or something maybe of what you have completed? Or what you still have to do?

Something like ->

Change Log:

Update 1.0.0

I have added spears

Something like that

Could add a change log or something maybe of what you have completed? Or what you still have to do?

Something like ->

Change Log:

Update 1.0.0

I have added spears

Something like that

ok ty dude!

I would like to see more of your work to be honest. Higher resolution of TFC would be great now resolution is it originaly? 16x?

Dued your doing a great job! I didnt know their is that many textures to do untill i looked at your album. Personaly i would have gave up now. But dont do what i would do...

Hehe thanks for motivating :D

Pretty frustrating if you work 2 hours on smth and try to safe it but then the computer gives you a bluescreen because of something is messing up : / but ok i have done everything again ! :)

Oh yea I know what you mean. I've managed to keep a fairly stable (albeit dated) system. Win 7 has been amazingly stable for me compared to XP which I did occasionally get issues while I was working in 3DS Max and Photoshop at the same time lol. The only hassle-free thing I've done was upgrade from an intuos3 to an intuos5 last month lol.

Personally i think that this texture pack should be recommended by bioxx himself coos it is amazing... Also you should make the mobs better...

Looks good but doesn't show the red indicator on the anvil for me. Pre 16 if it helps.

Looks good but doesn't show the red indicator on the anvil for me. Pre 16 if it helps.

Wow didnt saw that. Really a huge Thanks man!

Screenshots?

Great Idea! coming soon!

This texture addon is amazing, but I couldn't help but notice that there's no sprite for the logs of wood that drop from trees. So far that's the only thing that hasn't shown up properly in-game for me, but keep up the good work!

Edit:

Apparently this is just something I messed up on when installing the newest release of the mod, as those aren't showing up in the world even with the default textures on.

Turns out when I re-updated I accidently cleared everything out and never re-downloaded the TCF_Textures... XO Everything works now so nevermind any of this :blush:

This is missing terrasprites2.png, which means no ores, beds, or logs show up in the world. As a fix, I placed the 16x16 one in, but this should be fixed.

This is missing terrasprites2.png, which means no ores, beds, or logs show up in the world. As a fix, I placed the 16x16 one in, but this should be fixed.

then you have done something wrong. Normally you should download the standard TFC_textures from TFC.com and put that with the mod inside your jar.

If you activate your texture pack (with my TFC texture addon) it should only replace the textures which are in there.

So i believe you havnt putt the TFC_textures in where they are supposed to be.

And if i just put the biox folder in my faithful 32x32 pack it works fine for me.

So you aren't going to do the logs and ore? That seems like an oversight.

well i first want to work on more needed stuff. but i have 4 days time now to do a lot stuff. so maybe ill change them. Btw what you mean with logs? the one of Terrasprites2 or from Terrablocks1 ?

EDIT: Well i can say you what im trying to finish these 4 days: Clay, Ingots, 2x Ingots, Ores (hard), remake the Wood, finish the leaves (2x) and yeah

Much stuff to do but let me see if i can upload all this at thursday ^^

Terrasprites2 is missing x32 textures. I'm fine with everything else; you've been doing a good job.

Terrasprites2 is missing x32 textures. I'm fine with everything else; you've been doing a good job.

yeah terrasprites2 is coming later man :) all needs time.