Edit Style
Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Unofficial TerraFirmaCraft Wiki

* * * * * 1 votes wikia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

InfiniteFacepalm

InfiniteFacepalm

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

The Unofficial TerraFirmaCraft Wiki

This thread is based around the new, unofficial wiki for TFCraft. The reason I made this wiki, is due to the fact that the official one is locked, and as such, not very informative. Therefore, this wiki is for the community to edit, format, do whatever with. TFCraft needs a place for information and help, and the official wiki doesn't provide this currently. I don't mean to offend the creator of the official one by doing this, mind you, however it really seems necessary.

I know I've already linked it, but it's buried in a thread about the official one, and as such, isn't very easy to find. This wiki needs more articles, help however you can!

daveboy2000

daveboy2000

Stone Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
This needs to be pinned.

Holy_Shield

Holy_Shield

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA
I would have to bet that the dev would rather be working on his programming than working on documentation for others.
Hopefully he is ok with it.

InfiniteFacepalm

InfiniteFacepalm

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I would have to bet that the dev would rather be working on his programming than working on documentation for others.
Hopefully he is ok with it.

I meant the creator of the official wiki, spAnsers or something along those lines, not the creator of the mod.

Jointertron

Jointertron

Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
I thought Crysyn did the wiki?

InfiniteFacepalm

InfiniteFacepalm

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I thought Crysyn did the wiki?

All I could find from an extremely small amount of research is this, which isn't being maintained. If you mean Crysyn made the official wiki, I'm not entirely sure about that. The only other unofficial wiki I could find for TFCraft was in German, which isn't very helpful to most.

Deez

Deez

Copper Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationCanada
Errr... http://www.terrafirm.../wiki/Main_Page
I don't give a shit about wood, I'm not a chemist.

InfiniteFacepalm

InfiniteFacepalm

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Errr... http://www.terrafirm.../wiki/Main_Page

Read the original post before actually replying, please.

RogueHydra

RogueHydra

Developer - Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationTennessee

...already linked it, but it's burrowed in a thread about...

Burrow means to tunnel - burrowed being the past tense form. I think you mean buried?

InfiniteFacepalm

InfiniteFacepalm

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Burrow means to tunnel - burrowed being the past tense form. I think you mean buried?

Yep. I was pretty tired when I wrote this thread, sorry. It's fixed now, anyway.

Zedek

Zedek

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Sweet

RogueHydra

RogueHydra

Developer - Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Yep. I was pretty tired when I wrote this thread, sorry. It's fixed now, anyway.

No problem lol.

InfiniteFacepalm

InfiniteFacepalm

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Recently, some morons decided to remove a lot of content, with messages like "PENIS PENIS PENIS", and similar. It was reverted in about 5 minutes.

Zedek

Zedek

Caveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Really? What the hell

Bioxx

Bioxx

TFC Creator

• Administrators
  • 272 posts
The moronic behavior that was mentioned above is part of the reason why our wiki is closed to the public. I don't do any wiki editing myself, however we do allow a several others besides spAnser to edit the wiki. Another large part of why the wiki is closed, is due to people at the old wiki decompiling the mod and posting raw data that is not intended to be shared. TFCraft is not meant to be a numbers game. As soon as important raw numbers get exposed, it changes the entirety of how players think about the game when they play. If you feel the wiki is missing something, recommend it in a pm or a post here on the forums, and spAnser or someone else will get to it.

Lastly, and very importantly, having numerous wikis floating around does not bode well for the future when something changes. I can have someone quickly modify the current wiki when I make an important change, but if an unofficial wiki is floating about with no-one maintaining it, people are liable to be following bad advice. Please stick to the official wiki and recommend changes as needed.

I'm locking this thread because I do not approve of an unofficial wiki.

For the game not be designed for the feint of heart and youth-like minds of those from noble descent but for one to venture forth and experience on whole a wealth of knowledge that should be taken with care. The enlightenment attained from methods taught by those more experienced should be naught more than a stepping stone.

Bioxx

Bioxx

TFC Creator

• Administrators
  • 272 posts
Apparently I need to address this so I'll do it here. This thread was not closed because of some rage issue. I closed it on order to prevent this from catching on. Simple as that. The current wiki is whitelisted. If you want access, all you need to do is make an account at the wiki and ask for editing permission. It's really quite simple.

For the game not be designed for the feint of heart and youth-like minds of those from noble descent but for one to venture forth and experience on whole a wealth of knowledge that should be taken with care. The enlightenment attained from methods taught by those more experienced should be naught more than a stepping stone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users