Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
lilmamabear

[79.26] Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server plus decorations mod(Season 2) {CLOSED}

285 posts in this topic

1) IGN: tain3854

2) Las Vegas, Nevada. Pacific or Mountain, depending on whom you ask.

3) I use Skype, but rarely.

4) 15 Ore, and about 25 extra

5) After all these updates, not too well, but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things

6) I do, but not this. The only thing I do record is a Minecraft Star Trek parody that I only share between my friends, because I film with them

7) Everyone was like "Hey, you should play TFC, and I said, sure why not haven't played this in a while, wow what's changed, GEEZ a lot has better find a new server. I own a small vanilla server myself, and one or two of my close friends might try and apply for this server and they are admins on my server. Anyways, please consider, and I am really excited to hopefully play on Ursine! :D\

1 Bedantis

2  Lithuania GMT+2.

3 I use Teamspeak for the most part.

4 15 rich ore.

5 I have played tfc for a very long time so id say i know it pretty well!

6 Sorry but i don't record due to my computer being relatively old.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?Hey! my name is Leon and im a 18 year old student from Lithuania! I am a gamer at heart but i enjoy playing the guitar too :) . The reason i wanted to join this endeavor was to experience tfc at a deeper level and play with a community for once and not just run off to be a hermit :D.

1 ign: Noromical

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there?: New York, EST, (UTC -5:00)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: Both, usernames for both are Noromical

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: (This may be wrong if the units have since changed, but, assuming 1 ingot is 100 units, and rich ore is 35) 15, but there will be some left over

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft?: Fairly well, been on break from it for a while, so a lot may have changed, but I understand the basics

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: Nope, I don't record

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure?: I'm an industrialist when it comes to minecraft in general, I tend to try to make things easier on everybody. I'm looking to join because TFC is one of my favorite mods due to the fact that I can't set up automation on literally everything, and that it lends itself so well to a community aspect. I'm looking to join Ursine Nation; Life on the Frontier, because I've always found it more fun to be playing on a TFC server with a larger group of people.

1 ign: Noitanigami_1

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? Colorado, MST (GMT -7)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both: Skype

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules: 15

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? Moderate, have build up to bronze age

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv: No

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? Minecraft is more fun on multiplayer servers, and this is even more true of TFC due to its balance choices. This server has a consistant history as well as a new map, which is attractive.

Hi there everyone and welcome to Ursine Nation L.O.T.F. season 2 you all are now whitelisted and i have also sent everyone a pm of how to log in! We are just getting started on building up spawn if yall would like to stay there and help your are more than welcome or you can adventure out!

1. kimitsu_desu

2. Russia, UTC+03

3. Skype, TeamSpeak, RaidCall, etc.

4. 15 rich ore gives 5 ingots and an extra quater of an ingot.

5. I have it figured out, mostly.

6. Got a channel with some old redstone stuff on it https://www.youtube.com/user/kimitsudesu/videos

Might consider filming some TFC.

7. I was running a private server with friends, but it ran dry (most didn't like TFC). Looking for a larger communtity to join, for obvious reasons. Hope that Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server (in comliance to the rule 5) will have a great community.

sorry everyone we just had a crash on the server but we are back up and running now!

1. kimitsu_desu

2. Russia, UTC+03

3. Skype, TeamSpeak, RaidCall, etc.

4. 15 rich ore gives 5 ingots and an extra quater of an ingot.

5. I have it figured out, mostly.

6. Got a channel with some old redstone stuff on it https://www.youtube.com/user/kimitsudesu/videos

Might consider filming some TFC.

7. I was running a private server with friends, but it ran dry (most didn't like TFC). Looking for a larger communtity to join, for obvious reasons. Hope that Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier community server (in comliance to the rule 5) will have a great community.

hi there Kimitsu_desu and welcome to Ursine Nation you are now whitelisted and i just sent you the server info! come on in we are still building up spawn as we speak if ya want to help out feel free or you can adventure out and find a spot to call your own!

1 LittleBlast

2  Massachusetts, EST.

3  Both.

4 ~15

5 Not Much, But i know a bit.

6 I do not Record, however want to get into Livestreaming.

7 I want to join the Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier Server, I'm a highschool Student, Mature, I play multiple other games besides minecraft, including CS:GO, League of Legends, Prison Architect, And Many others. I love gaming, and i have difficulty playing singleplayer MC for some reason, which is why i love Multiplayer MC. I want to join so that i can learn TFC without getting the annoying sense of not wanting to play that i get when i play singleplayer MC. I hope you Accept me, and i promise ill be a good community Member! Thanks, LittleBlast.

1 LittleBlast

2  Massachusetts, EST.

3  Both.

4 ~15

5 Not Much, But i know a bit.

6 I do not Record, however want to get into Livestreaming.

7 I want to join the Ursine Nation Life on the Frontier Server, I'm a highschool Student, Mature, I play multiple other games besides minecraft, including CS:GO, League of Legends, Prison Architect, And Many others. I love gaming, and i have difficulty playing singleplayer MC for some reason, which is why i love Multiplayer MC. I want to join so that i can learn TFC without getting the annoying sense of not wanting to play that i get when i play singleplayer MC. I hope you Accept me, and i promise ill be a good community Member! Thanks, LittleBlast.

hi blast you are now whitelisted come on in make your self at home we have tons of things going on since the world is still brand new

1: Jazzafritsch

2: from Australia and the timezone is AEST (Australian eastern standard time)

3: i use both teamspeak and skype

4: im pretty sure its 15 unless rich ore isnt 35 units

5: i know terrafirma pretty well iv probably played a few hours playing it (like 60 hours) iv never gotten past steel level tho so still kinda inexperienced beyond that

6: no i do not record

7: im jarrah fritsch a fifteen year old turning 16 in 3-4 months i LOVE science iv been playing minecraft since beta 1.2 or 1.0.2 i cant remember anymore (basically a long time) im terrible at spelling i want to join because i find community based severs more fun and get to make friends plus ursine nation life on the frontier seems like it would have a nice community 

Edited by jazzafritsch

1 ign MrUnhandy

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? I am from The Netherlands and the timezone is CET. (GMT +1)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both Yes, I use both.

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules You would need 15 units of rich ore leaving you with 25 excess units of ore.

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? I have gotten to Red/Blue Steel myself on the technodefirmacraft modpack. I have done a lot of smithing on the way there, and before that I also did a lot of farming. So I know this modpack pretty well.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv Well, I do record but I don't really do much with it as of yet. :P Haven't really been in the mood of editing lately.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? My name is Sietse, a.k.a. MrUnhandy and I live in the Netherlands. I'm 18 years old (Turning 19 this november!) and I love to game. I usually play games about 5-8 hours a day and I spend most of it on Minecraft. I might seem like a very sociable person in text, but in reality I am actually quite shy. When I am with a lot of people I usually don't say much, but 1 on 1 I talk a lot. I like to make jokes and I take them pretty good as well. The reason I want to join Ursine Nation is because I have been looking for a good TFC server where I can just enjoy the game with others. I hope this is the right server. Which, looking at all of the whitelist applications and looking at your post, I think it will be a good one. Thank you for reading, hope to speak to you in game soon!

Whenever i Try to join the server i Crash and get this error message. Anyone know Whats wrong with it?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]

Time: 11/7/15 7:39 AM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
at java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex(Buffer.java:540)
at java.nio.DirectIntBufferU.get(DirectIntBufferU.java:253)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72712_a(RenderGlobal.java:350)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72732_a(RenderGlobal.java:294)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71353_a(Minecraft.java:2216)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71403_a(Minecraft.java:2146)
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:240)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at java.nio.Buffer.checkIndex(Buffer.java:540)
at java.nio.DirectIntBufferU.get(DirectIntBufferU.java:253)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72712_a(RenderGlobal.java:350)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72732_a(RenderGlobal.java:294)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71353_a(Minecraft.java:2216)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71403_a(Minecraft.java:2146)
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:240)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
Screen name: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 0 total; []
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0, 0
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 00 - TFCDefault, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options: 
Level spawn location: World: (249,-1,-6516), Chunk: (at 9,-1,12 in 15,-408; contains blocks 240,0,-6528 to 255,255,-6513), Region: (0,-13; contains chunks 0,-416 to 31,-385, blocks 0,0,-6656 to 511,255,-6145)
Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 0 total; []
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2444)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:919)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 703476608 bytes (670 MB) / 939524096 bytes (896 MB) up to 1879048192 bytes (1792 MB)
JVM Flags: 11 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmn1G -Xms1G -Xmx2G -XX:NewSize=512M -XX:SurvivorRatio=2 -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 17
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 9 mods loaded, 9 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJA mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHIJA FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHIJA Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar) 
UCHIJA tfc_coremod{0.79.25} [TFC[coremod]] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHIJA CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
UCHIJA NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) 
UCHIJA terrafirmacraft{0.79.25} [TerraFirmaCraft] ([1.7.10]TerraFirmaCraft-0.79.25.845.jar) 
UCHIJA FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) 
UCHIJA TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin{1.5.3.24} [TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin] (TerraFirmaCraftNEIplugin-1.7.10-1.5.3.24.jar) 
GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.3.0' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 460/PCIe/SSE2'
Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1448-1.7.10
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: GeForce GTX 460/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Edited by LittleBlast

1. Ign: FallenMoons

2. Where about are you from and what is the timezone there: USA, East Coast to be specific. EST or -5 GMT

3. I usually use skype but I have used teamspeak in the past. Usually I use teamspeak for general communication but if i'm playing with someone for an extended period of time then I usually pick skype.

4. 15? I haven't played in a long time, but if I remember correctly it's 35 units per 1 rich ore and it takes 100 units per ingot? 500/35 = ~15?

5. Not super well, I haven't played in a long time. However, I am a programmer and have done a lot with minecraft in the past so I think I can figure it out!

6. I used to, I haven't uploaded in a long time. My most popular video (10K views) was taken down because it was "claiming to teach something it's not" but whatever. https://www.youtube.com/u/fallenmoons12

7. I am 16 and I quit minecraft about two years go. I have decided that I'd like to try it again but I don't really want to play vanilla. Terrafirmacraft I have only played once and it was pretty fun! I just didn't like playing around. I saw your server and it sounds nice to be with some mature people and not a whole bunch of kids. Most of the time that I'm with kids it's either greif-city or just annoying...

Here's my background check: http://fishbans.com/u/FallenMoons

All clean! :)

Thanks for reading!

1 Wormdozer

2 NY, EST

3.Neither; I have no headset and my room is always noisy

4 15 nuggets, with a bit of metal excess

5 I know a little bit about everything. I have practice in locating and mining ores. I know how to refine the ores, and then I know how to make basic tools with the metals. But what I really like about TFC is making and preserving food through pickling and smoking, etc. 

6 I can't record. Like I said, my room is too noisy (NYC)

7 I just wanna play some TFC on a basic freedom based server with no additional plugins or addons like towny that creates unnecessary complications. Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier seems to be that kind of server, and I was recommended to it by ChunkHunter on a server request thread. Otherwise, I like to stay as Wormdozer on the internet, and not reveal much more than I live in NYC, if that's alright with you.

1 ign MrUnhandy

2  where about are you from and what is the timezone there? I am from The Netherlands and the timezone is CET. (GMT +1)

3 do you use skype or teamspeak i do run both Yes, I use both.

4 the answer to number 4 on the rules You would need 15 units of rich ore leaving you with 25 excess units of ore.

5 how well do you know terrafirmacraft? I have gotten to Red/Blue Steel myself on the technodefirmacraft modpack. I have done a lot of smithing on the way there, and before that I also did a lot of farming. So I know this modpack pretty well.

6 do you record if not its ok but if ya do then would like to watch what you have done im a major youtuber watcher i treat it as if it was my tv Well, I do record but I don't really do much with it as of yet. :P Haven't really been in the mood of editing lately.

7 please tell me a little about yourself who are ya and why do ya want to join us on this adventure? My name is Sietse, a.k.a. MrUnhandy and I live in the Netherlands. I'm 18 years old (Turning 19 this november!) and I love to game. I usually play games about 5-8 hours a day and I spend most of it on Minecraft. I might seem like a very sociable person in text, but in reality I am actually quite shy. When I am with a lot of people I usually don't say much, but 1 on 1 I talk a lot. I like to make jokes and I take them pretty good as well. The reason I want to join Ursine Nation is because I have been looking for a good TFC server where I can just enjoy the game with others. I hope this is the right server. Which, looking at all of the whitelist applications and looking at your post, I think it will be a good one. Thank you for reading, hope to speak to you in game soon!

1: Jazzafritsch

2: from Australia and the timezone is AEST (Australian eastern standard time)

3: i use both teamspeak and skype

4: im pretty sure its 15 unless rich ore isnt 35 units

5: i know terrafirma pretty well iv probably played a few hours playing it (like 60 hours) iv never gotten past steel level tho so still kinda inexperienced beyond that

6: no i do not record

7: im jarrah fritsch a fifteen year old turning 16 in 3-4 months i LOVE science iv been playing minecraft since beta 1.2 or 1.0.2 i cant remember anymore (basically a long time) im terrible at spelling i want to join because i find community based severs more fun and get to make friends plus ursine nation life on the frontier seems like it would have a nice community 

hi there guys and welcome to season 2 of life on the froniter come on in make ur self at home you all are now whitelisted!

1. Ign: FallenMoons

2. Where about are you from and what is the timezone there: USA, East Coast to be specific. EST or -5 GMT

3. I usually use skype but I have used teamspeak in the past. Usually I use teamspeak for general communication but if i'm playing with someone for an extended period of time then I usually pick skype.

4. 15? I haven't played in a long time, but if I remember correctly it's 35 units per 1 rich ore and it takes 100 units per ingot? 500/35 = ~15?

5. Not super well, I haven't played in a long time. However, I am a programmer and have done a lot with minecraft in the past so I think I can figure it out!

6. I used to, I haven't uploaded in a long time. My most popular video (10K views) was taken down because it was "claiming to teach something it's not" but whatever. https://www.youtube.com/u/fallenmoons12

7. I am 16 and I quit minecraft about two years go. I have decided that I'd like to try it again but I don't really want to play vanilla. Terrafirmacraft I have only played once and it was pretty fun! I just didn't like playing around. I saw your server and it sounds nice to be with some mature people and not a whole bunch of kids. Most of the time that I'm with kids it's either greif-city or just annoying...

Here's my background check: http://fishbans.com/u/FallenMoons

All clean! :)

Thanks for reading!

ok fallenmoon you are now on the whitelist come on in!

1 Cable1101

2  TX, CDT

3 Teamspeak

4 15 with left over

5 Played off and on since the initial release

6 No

7 Just a dad who got into MC with his sons.  Looking for a place to play TFC with some like minded folks.

1 Cable1101

2  TX, CDT

3 Teamspeak

4 15 with left over

5 Played off and on since the initial release

6 No

7 Just a dad who got into MC with his sons.  Looking for a place to play TFC with some like minded folks.

hi there cable come on in make your self at home you are now whitelist and a pm has been sent to you containing the log in info!

1. Lax3021

2. FL EDT

3. TS, but can use Skype if necessary

4. 15 with 25units left over

5. I know TFC pretty well...been playing for about 6 months fairly constantly. I have a SSP world where I've advanced to steel, but am getting tired of the SP experience.

6. No, but thinking of getting a better PC to maybe start some small videos here and there.

7. I would like to join Ursine Nation, L.O.T.F. because I've been looking for a SMP server to join with a community based feel to it. I'm 28, a father of 3 girls who enjoys playing vanilla MC with them on the PS3, and an avid PC gamer who has been playing MC for years. Would very much enjoy to be part of a mature TFC multiplayer community.

Edited by Lax3021

1 lovelandmonkey

2 East Coast EST

3 I have both but I only give my skype to people I know in person or close friends

4 15 ingots with 25 left over

5 I've played it before, however I'll be a little rusty. Luckily a friend of mine is already whitelisted

6 I do record very rarely, however I probably will just do this for fun

7 I'm a high schooler who just wants to have a little bit of a challenge in minecraft. My friend told me to come check out this server as well, since he's already signed up and is having a blast

7 I'm a high schooler who just wants to have a little bit of a challenge in minecraft. My friend told me to come check out this server as well, since he's already signed up and is having a blast

A LittleBlast :D

1. Lax3021

2. FL EDT

3. TS, but can use Skype if necessary

4. 15 with 25units left over

5. I know TFC pretty well...been playing for about 6 months fairly constantly. I have a SSP world where I've advanced to steel, but am getting tired of the SP experience.

6. No, but thinking of getting a better PC to maybe start some small videos here and there.

7. I would like to join Ursine Nation, L.O.T.F. because I've been looking for a SMP server to join with a community based feel to it. I'm 28, a father of 3 girls who enjoys playing vanilla MC with them on the PS3, and an avid PC gamer who has been playing MC for years. Would very much enjoy to be part of a mature TFC multiplayer community.

1 lovelandmonkey

2 East Coast EST

3 I have both but I only give my skype to people I know in person or close friends

4 15 ingots with 25 left over

5 I've played it before, however I'll be a little rusty. Luckily a friend of mine is already whitelisted

6 I do record very rarely, however I probably will just do this for fun

hi there lax and loveland welcome to ursine nation life on the frontier ya both are now on the whitelist come on in!

1: _Caim_

2: England UTC: +0:00

3: I am capable of using both as I have in the past, I use Skype frequently but our friendship group is quite close knit and so I would likely not make regular appearances on either.

4: 15 but you'll have some left over.

5: Relatively new to the mod, I actually had to look up how many units of metal Rich Ores produce.

6: I do not record.

7: I am 19 years of age, I have been playing Minecraft for around 4-5 years now. Mainly Tekkit and Vanilla. I generally specialize in machinery and economics in game. Though I have recently come to crave a better MC survival experience, like it was when I first began playing.

Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier

I'm looking forward to your response ^ - ^

P.S I will likely bring at least 4 other people to the server (after they are whitelisted of course) if that's something you would like to know.

Edited by Caim

1. Aeriko
2. Florida, USA. Eastern Time, UTC: -5
3. I use both Skype and TeamSpeak.
4. 15 with 25 units remaining. 
5. Fairly new, but I'll be playing with a group of friends and they're way more experienced.
6. I don't record.
7. My name is Lily, I'm 17. I can't wait to play a survival mod for once as I don't usually. I'm so excited and I even convinced my boyfriend to play!!

Signing up for the gf, as she is having trouble with the email verification.

1-jregepotter
2-UTC -5
3-Both but i prefer ts for people i don't know.
4-15 with some remaining
5-Very well, i've maxed out a world on it.
6-nope
7-My name is Jack, but they be callin me escobar on the the streets nah i mean? I'm 14 and I like realistic survival.

Also signing up for a friend as they too are having trouble posting
Edited by Caim

1. Raenax

2. I am from London and my timezone is UTC 0:00

3. I run both Skype and Team Speak. 

4. 15 with 25 units left over.

5. I am quite new to this, but i would like to start playing with a group of friends.

6. I do not record. 

7. I am 16 years of age. I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now. I've played a range of mod-packs from tekkit to FTB. I would like to try this server becuase i have never played a survival minecraft mod before.

I am associated with Caim, Aeriko and jregepotter and we would very much like to play on Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier with all these people. 

I am looking forward to hearing your response! 

1: _Caim_

2: England UTC: +0:00

3: I am capable of using both as I have in the past, I use Skype frequently but our friendship group is quite close knit and so I would likely not make regular appearances on either.

4: 15 but you'll have some left over.

5: Relatively new to the mod, I actually had to look up how many units of metal Rich Ores produce.

6: I do not record.

7: I am 19 years of age, I have been playing Minecraft for around 4-5 years now. Mainly Tekkit and Vanilla. I generally specialize in machinery and economics in game. Though I have recently come to crave a better MC survival experience, like it was when I first began playing.

I'm looking forward to your response ^ - ^

P.S I will likely bring at least 4 other people to the server (after they are whitelisted of course) if that's something you would like to know.

1. Aeriko
2. Florida, USA. Eastern Time, UTC: -5
3. I use both Skype and TeamSpeak.
4. 15 with 25 units remaining. 
5. Fairly new, but I'll be playing with a group of friends and they're way more experienced.
6. I don't record.
7. My name is Lily, I'm 17. I can't wait to play a survival mod for once as I don't usually. I'm so excited and I even convinced my boyfriend to play!!

Signing up for the gf, as she is having trouble with the email verification.

1-jregepotter
2-UTC -5
3-Both but i prefer ts for people i don't know.
4-15 with some remaining
5-Very well, i've maxed out a world on it.
6-nope
7-My name is Jack, but they be callin me escobar on the the streets nah i mean? I'm 14 and I like realistic survival.

Also signing up for a friend as they too are having trouble posting

1. Raenax

2. I am from London and my timezone is UTC 0:00

3. I run both Skype and Team Speak. 

4. 15 with 25 units left over.

5. I am quite new to this, but i would like to start playing with a group of friends.

6. I do not record. 

7. I am 16 years of age. I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now. I've played a range of mod-packs from tekkit to FTB. I would like to try this server becuase i have never played a survival minecraft mod before.

I am associated with Caim, Aeriko and jregepotter and we would very much like to play on Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier with all these people. 

I am looking forward to hearing your response! 

hi there caim and friends welcome to Life On the frontier you all have been added to the whitelist come on in and make ur self at home spawn is half setup at the moment to keep ya safe and get setup for travel!

1. IGN -> Demonkush

2. I am from Romania and is UTC +2

3. I use skype .. never used teamspeak but i can try .

4. like 15 of thr rich ones but you will have left a 25 surplus...

5. Lets say the im like 60% of the TFC knowledge but i can't say im a noob or something like that .

6. I don't record...

7.Im Demonkush .. i like games and i'm in my 17s and i like TFC and Minecraft HARDCORE servers / DEATHBAN.

Im form like N Roamania and i mostly stay at home ...exept the scool fact but you get the ideea :) i like to cill and play some gool games and i want to play with you guys on a tfc server just for 2 reasons :

1. i like TFC 

2. I like to play with others ...not alone 

1- NerdAlterna

2- Brazil, GMT -3

3- I have skype

4- 15 rich ores

5- I know about farming, mining and wood

6- No 

7- I like play TFC and Minecraft, i think a prettry game. I'm cool, intelligent and creative.

IGN: Sammeh48

Place of Residence: Netherlands, GMT+1

Communication method: Either TS3 or Skype are fine with me.

Common math: 15

Experience: Not very well, but I do love playing it and learning.

Do you record?: Simply put no I don't

About myself: Hey, I'm Sam I used to play Minecraft a lot before the private server which I played on with friends, died out ever after that I kinda stepped out the scene and play TFC every now and then however I am not one for playing singeplayer and not for plugins or a lot of mods either.

I enjoy the native TFC experience, on a private server most.

I don't really know what to put here but I hope you are oke with what I wrote down so far.

Since you asked for it: Ursine Nation Life On The Frontier