Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k4b6

Random Thing may be a glitch and random discussion so this isn't in the wrong place

8 posts in this topic

Ok so i was playing oh ya my specs right

Java Bit 32(ya i installed the wrong one)

20000 Virtual Memory - 10000 allocated to Minecraft(Note my ram is 4GB but i'm using a lot of virtual memory to play minecraft with high def textures not really high def but a little)

Intel Graphics Card Family Chip Set 5

Minecraft

Mods

TFC

Optfine

MinecraftForge

Texture pack

A modified version of the Faithful texture pack in texture pack area

Random Glitch

ok Back on topic, so I was placing cobble down in prerelease 45(just found out i could place cobble with the little rocks)and while placing it two of my blocks became brick blocks as i was setting cobble on cobble I don't no know how and when i tried to recreate it failed to do it again any ideas why.....

Random Discussion

I think the chest are a wee to small and should have half a row of slots extra do you guys think so to....

Or be able to make a 2x2x2 create and be able to put more in that...

I've not had that issue before, the whole brickblock thing. But you can right click with rocks to get cobblestone.

I think the devs said something about limiting player inventory space as well, so it'll work out eventually. I agree that some sort of system like how log piles are handled would be nice.

yeah from what i understand more open storage like how logs work are coming into place, as well as reduced player carrying capacity and some rumors of a backpack system.

The only thing I fear about reduced player capacity is javelin space. Right now, that's my primary limiting factor when I dive into the mine I have. I'm exploring a HUGE cave at the bottom and go through SO many javelins. If they could stack, it would be nice, but I really don't want to have my inventory space cut in half and have to worry about javelin space even more.

The only thing I fear about reduced player capacity is javelin space. Right now, that's my primary limiting factor when I dive into the mine I have. I'm exploring a HUGE cave at the bottom and go through SO many javelins. If they could stack, it would be nice, but I really don't want to have my inventory space cut in half and have to worry about javelin space even more.

javelins are totally useless because you can pretty much make a bow right from the start anyways, and arrows stack

Ya Javalins also break far too easily in melee combat and you might as well be punching a zombie with the damage they do.

If I'm spelunking the last thing I want to do is get in a poke fight with something that goes BOOM in the night and only have one on me.

javelins are totally useless because you can pretty much make a bow right from the start anyways, and arrows stack

How do you obtain the arrows? I have a hard enough time keeping myself fed, I couldn't get a chicken farm for feathers if I tried. And I don't even know how to obtain flint.

~edit~

So, I checked the recipe for arrows, apparently they can be crafted with stone instead of flint now, but that still doesn't solve the feather issue. Chickens are rare around me, even the cow farm I've tried to start is unsuccessful since all three of them are male.

How do you obtain the arrows? I have a hard enough time keeping myself fed, I couldn't get a chicken farm for feathers if I tried. And I don't even know how to obtain flint.

~edit~

So, I checked the recipe for arrows, apparently they can be crafted with stone instead of flint now, but that still doesn't solve the feather issue. Chickens are rare around me, even the cow farm I've tried to start is unsuccessful since all three of them are male.

skeletons drop arrows

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0