Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TorchicBlaziken

Implement the different Sticks

9 posts in this topic

I noticed that there were unused Sticks in the game, based off all the different trees. I think they should actually be used in the game. You could use any Stick as a handle for a tool and it would give a certain multiplier to the durability of the tool, which would be like Inficraft but on a smaller scale.

Firestarters made from the different Sticks would have different durability and a different chance to start a fire. The different Sticks would take different amounts of time to light and become Torches. There would also be different Fences and Fence Gates.

Bioxx took them out because they add a serious inventory problem. Think about it, in real life you could hold 10 different sticks in your hand but in minecraft they could fill up most of your inventory when you only have 12 sticks.

Wonder if you could craft sticks into a bundle item that acts like a portable stick inventory and keeps track of its own contents. Then you could add them back in.

Cool. Kind of like the backpack that has a thread but only for sticks?

Wonder if you could craft sticks into a bundle item that acts like a portable stick inventory and keeps track of its own contents. Then you could add them back in.

When the game doesn't has the answer, craft it :P

I like this, but maybe the blunde should only be able to carry 64 sticks -you know, like the stack size of actual sticks...-. That way, this is a solution when you have a little of several kinds of stick, but it's essentialy occupies the same space those sticks would if they were equal.

Maybe it could be crafted by placing four sticks in the 2x2 crafting grid, and it starts with those 4 sticks in it.

Maybe i should stop saying maybe :P

and we could use the actual meaning of the word faggot, cuz thats what the term really means, unless you're afraid of offending people with the proper use of a word, then we could just call it stick bundle, but wheres the appropriate word usage of missapropriated slang terms in that?

From what I have heard Bioxx plans to remove chests entirely in favor of 'spspecific stockpiling' (eg: woodpile, ect.) so seeing something like a placeable 'stick bundle' is likely to be.

From what I have heard Bioxx plans to remove chests entirely in favor of 'spspecific stockpiling' (eg: woodpile, ect.) so seeing something like a placeable 'stick bundle' is likely to be.

You sure? we are talking -or at least i am- about an item you carry in the inventory, not a block that's placed in the world.

Also, they should limit to let them as nerfed as they already are and make them late game :

I noticed that there were unused Sticks in the game, based off all the different trees. I think they should actually be used in the game. You could use any Stick as a handle for a tool and it would give a certain multiplier to the durability of the tool, which would be like Inficraft but on a smaller scale.

Firestarters made from the different Sticks would have different durability and a different chance to start a fire. The different Sticks would take different amounts of time to light and become Torches. There would also be different Fences and Fence Gates.

no.