Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joey

Animals 'r Cool

59 posts in this topic

Crap, how do I delete a thread?

Edited by JoeyTehPwnzar

Crap, how do I delete a thread?

why? :(

I think animals are cool too....

I guess they are. Wanna talk about it?

I guess they are. Wanna talk about it?

you start.

TURTLES. What is their deal, you know? Why are they so slow and lame? But that sick battle shield suit shell thing is pretty cool. They would be bad ass if they weren't so slow.

TURTLES. What is their deal, you know? Why are they so slow and lame? But that sick battle shield suit shell thing is pretty cool. They would be bad ass if they weren't so slow.

solution: attatch a hellicopter rotor to its back = win

solution: attatch a hellicopter rotor to its back = win

That is genius! I will try it first thing tomorrow. Dunkleo, any possibility of implementing this ingame? You couldn't really have turtles as a mob for TFC without helicopter rotors...

That is genius! I will try it first thing tomorrow. Dunkleo, any possibility of implementing this ingame? You couldn't really have turtles as a mob for TFC without helicopter rotors...

wear giant bony plates on your back and drop your metabolism to near nothing and then get back to me on how fast you're running.

and Bioxx doesn't want any machines so no copter turtles.

and Bioxx doesn't want any machines so no copter turtles.

ah the refferences were not understood today

ah the refferences were not understood today

no fuckin clue what you guys are talking about

no fuckin clue what you guys are talking about

sigh look at my picture, now look back at my refference, your refference is now understood

haha what ABOUT animals then?

I would like to see a sabertooth tiger:D haha just kidding..

but a tiger would be cool cuz if you'd take it out you should wear it's pelt like a stoneage person would:)

i have a skin like that...but it would be cooler if it was ingame;)

basically that should work with any animal...could be the kinda of standard clothing that you always wear:)

i GUESS this is already in one of the tanning threads though...

sigh look at my picture, now look back at my refference, your refference is now understood

never seen MLP

haha what ABOUT animals then?

I would like to see a sabertooth tiger:D haha just kidding..

but a tiger would be cool cuz if you'd take it out you should wear it's pelt like a stoneage person would:)

i have a skin like that...but it would be cooler if it was ingame;)

basically that should work with any animal...could be the kinda of standard clothing that you always wear:)

i GUESS this is already in one of the tanning threads though...

There is no such animal as the sabertooth tiger. Smilodon is a sabretooth cat, but not a tiger.

And wearing tiger pelts is strictly limited to cartoons.

res- I mean spend time reading scientific articles on the topics you are talking about before you post them.

There is no such animal as the sabertooth tiger. Smilodon is a sabretooth cat, but not a tiger.

oh sorry...in germany you call them SäbelzahnTIGER ...so i guessed it would be the same in english..

Okay.. i didn't

but i know that people wore the stuff from sabertooth cats and bears and similar because in my town there is a famous museum for the stoneage...but that was like 30.000 b.c. of course and i guess you are aiming for a timeperiod starting around 0 a.d.right? so maybe they didn't do that anymore then...:/

And there were animals similar to tigers pretty early right..so why would people NOT wear their pelts if they hunted one....

of course not in the cold regions of the north because there were no orange tigers in the ice age...

but there were tigers in indonesia since 2 million years ago so people who lived in the jungle would probably wear tiger hides to show off their strength...similar to how the early african tribesmen wore the hides of dangerous animals to show off their hunting skills..

I'm really no expert on this...but that's how i thought it was

It's ok, everyone got 'Sabretooth Tiger' from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, where they intentionally messed it up because tiger sounded cooler

no. you would not wear hides in the jugnle. Most jungle tribes wear next to no clothes at all. The "jaguar" pelt or whatever is entirely made up by the western world to hide the nudity of jungle goers. Why don't you try to wear a fur coat in the jungle.

And no, sabretooth cat pelts were not often worn because sabretooths were horribly dangerous. Besides, they went extinct 12 000 years ago and lived in only south and north america. While there is evidence that the first people in North America arrived 14000 years ago, they quickly disappeared and the next wave arrived after the smilodons went extinct.

Stone age clothes: Posted Image

Smilodon fatalis is the best Latin name EVAH !!!!!!!

Smilodon fatalis is the best Latin name EVAH !!!!!!!

and the unicorn was confused yet again

Latin name for sabertooth cat. http://xkcd.com/1056/

ohkay yeah now im am less confuzzlesed

The "jaguar" pelt or whatever is entirely made up by the western world to hide the nudity of jungle goers.

Actually Jaguar pelts were worn as the ceremonial dresses of the Ocelomeh, veteran Aztec warriors who served essentially as the special forces of central Mexico.

These would have impressed and intimidated european forces, who would likely have gone back and told tales of the fierce jaguar-pelted jungle natives

Its kind of a status symbol. Also I filed a bug report but with no response I'll ask you guys. I can't seem to bring up the Anvil GUI in SMP by right-clicking on granite with an undamaged stone hammer.

Its kind of a status symbol. Also I filed a bug report but with no response I'll ask you guys. I can't seem to bring up the Anvil GUI in SMP by right-clicking on granite with an undamaged stone hammer.

wrong section for bug reports

and didnt you say your phone was dying?

i smell something fishy

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0