Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Joey

Stupid Ideas

106 posts in this topic

We could just create a brand new, clean. thread that was consistently updated, and named Rejected ideas, this would be similar to the suggestion directory, but instead, cite the reason(s) the idea was refused. IE

• Dirt tools rejected here (Pretend hyperlink) Reason: Severe lack of believe-ability, game breaking balance.

This.

Seriously suggested ideas only, of course. If someone honestly thinks dirt tools are a good idea, drawing and quartering would have to be added to the mod just for them

Ahaha, well i believe i got the idea from somebody on the threads, i would like someone else to make this (Preferably someone with either tonnes of free time and or a moderator.)

Preferably someone with either tonnes of free time

Hi, I'm Jed. Nice to meet you :):P

It seems like too much work to upkeep for me though :S .. I am a lazy dick :P

Hi, I'm Jed. Nice to meet you :):P

It seems like too much work to upkeep for me though :S .. I am a lazy dick :P

off-topic, I've noticed that all the somewhat old-hands here have other poster's quotes as their sig, lol

off-topic, I've noticed that all the somewhat old-hands here have other poster's quotes as their sig, lol

It's because we've been around long enough to catch the funny comments :P

It's like a badge of honour, and one I am proud to wear :P

jed (whoever manages these things) you really need assistants

I am not volunteering...

hi everybody volunteer

Assistants for.... what?

Assistants for.... what?

agree'd

forum managment

jed is a forum manager? sence when?

oh thought he was

well whoever does manage these things need assistants

oh thought he was

well whoever does manage these things need assistants

hmm now that i think about it, there really isnt a "moderator" for these forums, the experienced members of the forum just kinda keep things in check

*And Crysin was never mentioned again. Except in this post.*

*And Crysin was never mentioned again. Except in this post.*

oh yeaaaaahhh i forgot about him, he's hardly on anyway though

<p>C'mon, let's let this die.

I think we should have a stickied 'Rejected Ideas' thread, but this is kind of a waste of space.

oh yeaaaaahhh i forgot about him, he's hardly on anyway though

Lol and let's not forget Spanser, who fucking OWNS this entire forum and has maybe a dozen posts on it XD

But yeah, Jed is about as much a forum admin as I am, lol

if I were to make a revised version of this thread for ideas that the poster thinks will probably get shot down but thinks they should at least get voiced or doesn't have time to skin the entire wiki would you guys kill me?

... depends on your luck : and our mood.

This post.

you fool

1 this has been already known and said several times

2 we were trying to let this thread die alone in a hole and you just had to drag it's corpse up here and be like "HAY GUIZE LOOKIT WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!111!!1ONE"

Thread bumps.

Responding to trolls.

Thread bumps.

Responding to trolls.

this is what keeps this thread alive

now im out for good from this thread

On that subject...

SOMEONE LOCK THIS DAMN THING!

You guys are cocks... THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE TO FLOURISH. Give more suggestions, please.

LOCKITLOCKITLOCKIT

*begins foaming at the mouth*