Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Joey

Stupid Ideas

106 posts in this topic

ACTA

The Bible

Organized Religion

Weaponized Nuclear Power

The TSA

Organized Crime

The Holocaust

China's Great Leap Forward

This Thread

Episode 2: Attacks of the Clones.

ACTA

The Bible

Organized Religion

Weaponized Nuclear Power

The TSA

Organized Crime

The Holocaust

China's Great Leap Forward

This Thread

ok lets not get religous here, while i agree totally, things might get contentious if we start this

ACTA

Weaponized Nuclear Power

The TSA

Organized Crime

The Holocaust

This Thread

Fixed list -although i don't know what the TSA is :

You certainly seem to have a negative attitude.

But if you think this thread is stupid, then why are you provoking an argument and wasting your time here?

Can we just get a lock on this thread? apparently, people aren't intelligent enough to realize that this was a joke made about poking fun at new rediculous ideas, or ones that were rejected outright.

And dave, you should know by now, not to discuss religion (or politics) in threads, it's always a terrible idea, and in poor taste.

Can we just get a lock on this thread? apparently, people aren't intelligent enough to realize that this was a joke made about poking fun at new rediculous ideas, or ones that were rejected outright.

And dave, you should know by now, not to discuss religion (or politics) in threads, it's always a terrible idea, and in poor taste.

agree'd

I thought we were gonna have a terribly unitelligent, "for-teh-lulz" discussion here, but clearly you people can't handle that. I'm sorry...

I thought we were gonna have a terribly unitelligent, "for-teh-lulz" discussion here, but clearly you people can't handle that. I'm sorry...

you have a lot to learn about the internet small one, maturity is apparently optional here

-pats on head-

disagreed strongly.

for the god's sakes, someone just lock this thread already - it's not productive by design, it's combative and quick to spark controversy because as mentioned previously this is all subjective, and the whole point of it is undermined by the fact that if someone actually KNOWS their idea is bad, they wouldn't be seriously posting it in a legit thread ANYWAY. The threads will still be full of bad ideas because their posters will mistakenly think they're good ideas, and add them.

So please, lock and if possible delete. This is just embarrassing.

Lighting rods

Hopefully, people get that reference ^^^

while this thread is indeed a joke, I do suggest locking it as without the proper community mindset, this can and has turned into a flamers paradise. I agree this needs a lock.

If this thread is to be at all, then it shouldn't be in "suggestions". It should be moved or locked and/or deleted.

sigh, some people just dont listen no mater what

someone lock this before it lays eggs

Sorry, but that reference was to good to let slip.

Bye now.

longer time before items disappear so your charcoal doesn't magically poof

or just make it so charcoal does not go away if encased in a mound.

ps.

I actually like the idea of this thread because it allows me to post without getting yelled at by those who have already said no to something similar and won't read it or think about it in a new way.

ps.

I actually like the idea of this thread because it allows me to post without getting yelled at by those who have already said no to something similar and won't read it or think about it in a new way.

Thank you, and you know, that's not really a bad idea.

I think this thread needs to be pinned and constantly updated. This could easily weed out all the useless threads.

ps.

You wouldn't have been yelled at for that being stupid, you would have been yelled at because there has already been many suggestions to this effect :P

I have had other ideas but did not post them because I knew the people reading the thread hated them but still felt they should be shared but did not want to make a new thread because they may have already been posted and the search thingy does not work well since it moslty checks titles and tags.

I shall not relent! This thread will live!

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Live, I say! They thought they could laugh at me... now who's laughing!

Using my poorly animated technology, I will bring a dead (well, almost dead; Dunk likes it) thread back to life! MWAHAHA!

I think this thread needs to be pinned and constantly updated. This could easily weed out all the useless threads.

We could just create a brand new, clean. thread that was consistently updated, and named Rejected ideas, this would be similar to the suggestion directory, but instead, cite the reason(s) the idea was refused. IE

• Dirt tools rejected here (Pretend hyperlink) Reason: Severe lack of believe-ability, game breaking balance.