Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Joey

Stupid Ideas

106 posts in this topic

You guys are cocks... THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE TO FLOURISH. Give more suggestions, please.

is there a way to give -1's? or maybe like -8923712932731876's?

Goddamnit Spans you need to add a Sage option to this place...

You guys are cocks... THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE TO FLOURISH. Give more suggestions, please.

well at least he voiced a stupid idea, like the title of the thread :D

This is a meta-thread for crappy/stupid/silly suggestions. Suggestions that never will and never should happen. I made this so you can all be silly and get all those strange thoughts out of your system. In part, it is also for new members to get a good idea of what suggestions TFC frown upon. Lastly, I made this for the lulz.

Let me begin:

Tamable sabertooth lions which one uses for defense/decoration/beauty pageants.

WEEK ONE UPDATE: September 4, 2012.

Alright doods, you've all been really nice and helpful towards this thread, and I thank you for that.

Some lovely ideas mentioned so far:

-dirt tools (for teh lulz)

-charcoal items not de-spawning (debatable)

-angry trolls galore

-pidgeons

-braised animal (or human, I was unsure) anus as a sort of end-game food (very debatable)

-overly-realistic, dynamic inventory

-moar to come!

NOTE: This is NOT a place to troll or judge. We are all friends here, after all.

*points 454. casull revolver at you*

This is a waste of bandwidth. And in the wrong subforum, seeing as we haven't actually seriously suggested anything.

*points 454. casull revolver at you*

no no no, you're doing it wrong

-points a large beaver at them-

edit: why hasnt this been locked yet?

Because, the forum moderator knows this has great potential to help with the suggestion process.

Because, the forum moderator knows this has great potential to help with the suggestion process.

Really? Then I suggest that you can place wooden planks (the mod planks, not the vanilla) in the same way you can place log piles.

HAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

oh man, thats a good one thanks, i needed that laugh

Wow really? did you forget your brain in bed when you sat down at the PC today?

Wow really? did you forget your brain in bed when you sat down at the PC today?

This must be the first time i agree with you. THAT bad is this thread. So...

This thread is so inflamatory it is unreal.

The concept of a stupid idea is subjective, so please don't expect everyone to agree that "x idea is stupid" because you will only start arguments.

Please lock this thread !

for the god's sakes, someone just lock this thread already - it's not productive <em>by design</em>, it's combative and quick to spark controversy because as mentioned previously this is all subjective, and the whole point of it is undermined by the fact that if someone actually KNOWS their idea is bad, they wouldn't be seriously posting it in a legit thread ANYWAY. The threads will still be full of bad ideas because their posters will mistakenly think they're <em>good</em> ideas, and add them.

So please, lock and if possible delete. This is just embarrassing.

If this thread is to be at all, then it shouldn't be in "suggestions". It should be moved or locked and/or deleted.

sigh, some people just dont listen no mater what

someone lock this before it lays eggs

We could just create a brand new, clean. thread that was consistently updated, and named Rejected ideas, this would be similar to the suggestion directory, but instead, cite the reason(s) the idea was refused.

IE</p><ul class="bbc"><li>Dirt tools rejected here (Pretend hyperlink) Reason: Severe lack of believe-ability, game breaking balance.</li></ul><p>

C'mon, let's let this die.

I think we should have a stickied 'Rejected Ideas' thread, but this is kind of a waste of space.

Someone, please, do what all this people has been asking for... make a clean, more formal list with the rejected ideas, and LOCK THIS DAMNED THREAD. Please :)

This must be the first time i agree with you. THAT bad is this thread. So...

Someone, please, do what all this people has been asking for... make a clean, more formal list with the rejected ideas, and LOCK THIS DAMNED THREAD. Please :)

It appears my masterful writing and diplomatic skills have united all of the forums to agree upon one idea. SCORE ONE FOR JOEYTEHPWNZAR!

It appears my masterful writing and diplomatic skills have united all of the forums to agree upon one idea. SCORE ONE FOR JOEYTEHPWNZAR!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao.

Posted Image

LOCKITLOCKITLOCKIT

*begins foaming at the mouth*

I'm not trolling. I'm providing for this forum and it's many lovely inhabitants.

I'm not trolling. I'm providing for this forum and it's many lovely inhabitants.

ok, go kill yourself now

if you're honestly being serious, you dont belong here

PBSHAHAHAHAHA!

Haha...

ha...

I really hope that was a joke.

I'm not trolling. I'm providing <MISSING WORD/phrase> for this forum and it's many lovely inhabitants.

you left out a part, it could properly be filled in with any of the following:

headaches

nausea

brain-pain

stupidity

uselessness

frustration

irritation

...and so on

you left out a part, it could properly be filled in with any of the following:

headaches

nausea

brain-pain

stupidity

uselessness

frustration

irritation

...and so on

ah if i could hug you right now i would -hugs through intenet-

Wait, hold on-

If you actually think that you're providing anything for the forums, then you're not old enough to post here.

If it was sarcastic, then that means you know you're trolling, an thus it's intentional on your part.

Lose/Lose

The week 2 update is coming tomorrow, I'll be adding everyone's ideas to the OP. SUGGEST MOAR

...*sob*

I... I just want this thread to die...

*sniffle*