Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sting_Auer

Old Aquor Thread, please ignore.

195 posts in this topic

Server just went down, Sting. I'm theorizing its because we left metal in a bloomery that got cold. I say this because the first post on the Roanoke TFC server (and nowhere else that I can find) says this:

"Smelted metal that gets cold in a bloomery will crash the server when accessed and will require the bloomery to be broken and rebuilt. So DON'T do that!."

So... There's that. We have 3.5 (thats 3 and one half) ingots of native copper in the bloomery, so if/when you do have to break it, please keep that in mind and restore it if possible.

Thank you for letting me know. I will restore your copper after you destroy it.

What's the problem, XPr0? Its not supposed to be up yet.

Now it's supposed to be up... And its not. Hopefully soon.

On the server being offline today: There was a funeral today for my great-great uncle, and I didn't have time to make a notice for the downtime. My apologies for this, and I hope you can understand.

There should be an extended uptime for New Year's Eve.

Just so you know, Sting, the server still says its version 72 but apparently you've updated to 75. Also, not quite sure what's happening with it. I connected and it was just a big void. I attempted to relog in hopes that it was on my end, but now I can't connect at all.

Just so you know, Sting, the server still says its version 72 but apparently you've updated to 75. Also, not quite sure what's happening with it. I connected and it was just a big void. I attempted to relog in hopes that it was on my end, but now I can't connect at all.

I'm trying to fix the problem, not sure what's going on. I'm really hoping that I won't need to make a new world again...

Do you at least have a backup version...? I'd like to have it clientside if nothing else. But yeah, new worlds are getting tiresome.

Do you at least have a backup version...? I'd like to have it clientside if nothing else. But yeah, new worlds are getting tiresome.

I am keeping a backup of the world.

Don't know how many people read to the fifth page when considering joining a server, but I figured I'd go ahead and say this: There's quite a few different settlements in this world now, some more advanced than others (mine being the most so), and several are looking for other players. There's a fort to the distant north, the beginnings of a cave-city in the south, a dwarven kingdom in the middle of it all... I don't know how to post pics, but there's a lot of impressive stuff to see and do on this map, so join us!

Oh, speaking of pictures... Sting, you should take some of the more impressive areas on the world (like McLovin's castle, Miners Tirith, and so on) and post them on the front page.

Don't know how many people read to the fifth page when considering joining a server, but I figured I'd go ahead and say this: There's quite a few different settlements in this world now, some more advanced than others (mine being the most so), and several are looking for other players. There's a fort to the distant north, the beginnings of a cave-city in the south, a dwarven kingdom in the middle of it all... I don't know how to post pics, but there's a lot of impressive stuff to see and do on this map, so join us!

Oh, speaking of pictures... Sting, you should take some of the more impressive areas on the world (like McLovin's castle, Miners Tirith, and so on) and post them on the front page.

Definitely a good idea, will do! I'll put them in a spoiler.

Sting, please start the server, I'll have Billy give you one of his inedible cookies if you do.

Unfortunately, I am away from home until tomorrow. I had started the server and planned to use the whitelist to control uptime remotely (You can turn the whitelist on and off from in the game), but something went wrong and the server either crashed or never fully started.

Hopefully nothing is wrong with the actual machine. When I get home, the server will go back up.

I can't log in, I either get an End of Stream error or this.

That is a problem on your end, sorry :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the server might start up a little bit late today, we have some plans out of town.

I am trying to find how to make the server start automatically. When I schedule a Windows Task to run the start.bat file, it doesn't work, so I can't start it automatically at the right time.

Server back online now, sorry for the very late startup. We had to go in to Sacramento to visit an art museum, and to celebrate my brother's birthday!