Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Vlad

Quern (bug)

40 posts in this topic

What a... Wait a moment.

EDIT: After a quick check, i'm still unable to reproduce the bug... WTF. Just, WTF :

Do you have all the forge and tfcraft versions same as mine?

Here is the infinite axe bug: (no sound)

http-~~-//youtu.be/mbyq1IERUzo

Do you have all the forge and tfcraft versions same as mine?

Here is the infinite axe bug: (no sound)

http-~~-//youtu.be/mbyq1IERUzo

As with the previous video, WTF. But now that i notice it, stop the video at 0:03 and check the list. Shouldn't Player API appear there? i'm not sure about this (not sure even if it's shows up there), just a little detail.

And yes, i have those in the correct version; however, i also installed some other mods, namely:

Render Player API

Smart Moving (though, i don't get it to work right... not the thread to talk 'bout it, though :)

CodeChicken Core

Not Enough Items

Rei's minimap

and

Inventory Tweaks

As with the previous video, WTF. But now that i notice it, stop the video at 0:03 and check the list. Shouldn't Player API appear there? i'm not sure about this (not sure even if it's shows up there), just a little detail.

And yes, i have those in the correct version; however, i also installed some other mods, namely:

Render Player API

Smart Moving (though, i don't get it to work right... not the thread to talk 'bout it, though :)

CodeChicken Core

Not Enough Items

Rei's minimap

and

Inventory Tweaks

Good point, I installed it like the forge API by dropping it into the jar after the forge.

In the readme it says "Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your "minecraft.jar"" but what are those corresponding locations?

Does the Plyer API appears in the mods list for you?

Good point, I installed it like the forge API by dropping it into the jar after the forge.

In the readme it says "Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your "minecraft.jar"" but what are those corresponding locations?

Does the Plyer API appears in the mods list for you?

No, it doesn't (just checked). It has to be installed in minecraft.jar, just as forge (only taht you have to install forge first). My general rule for modding MC is: for APIs, install in the jar; for the mods, check what it says, if you can't/it doesn't say anything, in the jar as well. Try following this next time you wanna mod MC, and most of the times it will work fine :3

No, it doesn't (just checked). It has to be installed in minecraft.jar, just as forge (only taht you have to install forge first). My general rule for modding MC is: for APIs, install in the jar; for the mods, check what it says, if you can't/it doesn't say anything, in the jar as well. Try following this next time you wanna mod MC, and most of the times it will work fine :3

So we are back to the beginning, everything is installed fine, but the bug still happens and only to me?

Well the video evidence certainly seems to suggest this... certainly what you did in there was no different than anything I did when trying to test it and couldn't get it to happen.

So... this is just a big wtf now (possibly like my disappearing food).

Side note about the shift-clicking though. Renadi and JAG both mentioned they shift-click, so because it was said twice, further people to read the thread are not likely to comment further if they are in the consensus. They would be more likely to comment if they did not use shift-click. I think that in general almost everyone who plays uses shift-click on a regular basis... I would be quite surprised if this was not the case.

Anyone else notice that sometimes items don't stack right unless you shift click them into your inventory? I've had ink do this, food dishes (that are the same but have been manually placed) and ceramic molds (all not heated but sometimes won't stack unless shift clicked)

Using build 64 currently, using recommended forge, player api, and smart moving only.

Using build 64 currently, using recommended forge, player api, and smart moving only.

Use b66. It's out. And better than b64.

Anyone else notice that sometimes items don't stack right unless you shift click them into your inventory? I've had ink do this, food dishes (that are the same but have been manually placed) and ceramic molds (all not heated but sometimes won't stack unless shift clicked)

Yeah it happens with mold that you put in fire and after they lose their heat you still can't combine them with the rest of the stack, but after a while they combine again..

Something to do with heat and forges.

I noticed the ink problem myself, but (in my case at least) realized it happened only when i tried to stack them while having the scribing table GUI open. When i close it and open the inventory back, i can stack the ink normally.

I noticed the ink problem myself, but (in my case at least) realized it happened only when i tried to stack them while having the scribing table GUI open. When i close it and open the inventory back, i can stack the ink normally.

Or you can drop it in the ground and take it again. It works.

does 66 break 64 worlds?

Not a f+cking idea. Back up your world, and test it.

It should not.

Anyways, going for STRANGE issues, here's mine.

Each time i die and come back for my lost items right-most, bottom 3x3 inventory grid is spitting out it's content. If i try to place any item there, it will spit it out again.

Example,

- Had full inventory (including hotbar) of Willow Wood

- Got killed

- Came back picked up everything except 9 stacks

- keep trying to move wood inside inventory to those 3x3 slots just to see items spitting out

Happens only at SMP and only after death also relogging is not fixing it, so i think it's just some synchronization shizzle... still, it's odd to me.

So I finally ran into this for the first time today and I click way too fast and didn't even really pay attention to the sequence of events and suddenly ended up with a giant pile of wheat in my inventory. The thing I noticed was that none of the wheat could be turned into grain for milling... anyone else find this too? The recipe (knife + wheat) just didn't result in anything.

The other possibility is that this is a bug with wheat itself, but of course I ran around and couldn't find any more wheat to test it with.