Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

[B66] The Ghost Axe Is BACK

12 posts in this topic

As the title say the bug with the ghost axe (and therefor infinite axe) is back (was is gone?).

I can make another video but is will be same as this:

except now I'm cutting flying trees :D

P.S It felt like it's gone because I didn't encounter it for a long time, so I don't know what changed, I was cutting a flying willow with a stone axe near a snowy mountain.. and voila, a wild ghost has appeared in my inventory :o

P.S.S I can't seem to be able to reproduce the bug, but it did happen (the ghost is still with me) in the same game.

Yeah, I still got ghost axes in b66 still, but not every time.

it's just that the last change log has this:

"A ghost axe should no longer be left in your inventory when the axe runs out of durability."

apparently it's still exist.

it's just that the last change log has this:

"A ghost axe should no longer be left in your inventory when the axe runs out of durability."

apparently it's still exist.

When Bioxx writes "Should", most of the times it's going to be fixed in the next update, then don't worry about this scary bug. Like the dirt:

Beta v2 Build 52d

Tweaks

• Gold pans now have a max stack size of 1 in order to prevent an exploit
  • Anvils are now considered Huge/Heavy.
  • Its no longer possible to smooth/slab/stair the ceiling with a chisel when mining to evade cave-ins.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed losing an entire stack of Bellows when you attempt to place one.
  • Dirt should no longer hop around like a rabbit on speed when it gets held up by a support beam.

But then, in the next update:

Beta v2 Build 52e

Bug Fixes

• Dirt should no longer hop around like a rabbit on speed when it gets held up by a support beam.For real this time!
  • Removed duplicate renderer registration that was causing a graphical glitch with falling rocks.
  • Fixed a major ore generation issue where ore was generating in the wrong chunks.
  • Failing to place a log pile right clicking on the face of another log pile won’t consume anymore the logs in the inventory.
  • Won’t remove the log pile when someone has it still opened. This avoids losing the logs put into the log pile GUI after that someone else emptied it and made the log pile disappear.
  • Fixed missing breaks causing the code to make up the “wrong” stalactite and stalagmite types.

I saw this too, but only sometimes instead of every time. My guess is that this happens in the case where you cut exactly the number of logs to bring the durability to 0, instead of less than 0.

Weird, this bug hasn't affected me yet. All of my axes disappear once they lose their uses.

Weird, this bug hasn't affected me yet. All of my axes disappear once they lose their uses.

Maybe you need to place the tools like in the video. I had this bug in 64 or before and I had the tools put in a similar way to the video.

Maybe you need to place the tools like in the video. I had this bug in 64 or before and I had the tools put in a similar way to the video.

what way is that? same type tools in the toolbar?

what way is that? same type tools in the toolbar?

No, 2 axes in the hotbar. And I used the second.

Your video shows that your TFC version is 62, which was known to have the problem. Upgrade your TFC.

Your video shows that your TFC version is 62, which was known to have the problem. Upgrade your TFC.

"I can make another video but is will be same as this:"

this was suppose to imply that the bug still exist and I won't make another video unless you really don't believe my word. and as always, my version is clean.

btw 62 was a mistake in B64, the version say 62 instead of 64 by a mistake..

"I can make another video but is will be same as this:"

Whoops, I missed that. I even looked for a statement saying as much... my bad. Clearly, too much caffeine today.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0