Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ditto8353

Facial Hair

21 posts in this topic

Guys

• Do you have facial hair?

• Why/Why Not?
  • What style?
  • What style do you wish you had?
Girls
  • Do you like facial hair?

• Why/Why Not?
  • If you like it, what's your favorite style of facial hair?

I have a handle bar moustache. I've had it off and on for a few years now. Right now it's an English style, thicker with only a slight upward curl, think steampunk. But it used to be more of a French style, thin and curled nearly into a circle, think Salvador Dali. I will probably go back to French style once it is long enough again.

I also have a goatee, about the same width as my mouth and an inch long. I'll probably shave it into a spike this weekend.

I love having facial hair, mainly because it's another way to make my style unique. Women can accessorize with a handbag or large earrings (well so can a man, but it is not received well by the general public), and men can accessorize with facial hair. When it's taken care of and thought is put into the style choice I think it can really help a man look more attractive. And yes, no facial hair is a style choice and some guys look a lot better clean shaven.

Yes. I like how it makes me look a little older and more mature. I'm almost 19 but some people used to think I was 17.

I have a normal mustache and a goatee. I am fine with the style I have.

I'll answer for my girlfriend:

Yes, sort of. It looks sexy as hell but kissing feels funny sometimes.

Goatee

I'll answer for my girlfriend

Good idea...

She's the one that told me to grow my moustache back.

Edit: My girlfriend, not yours.

Yes. No particular style, it grows how it grows, I only shave sometimes when I feel like it. My girlfriend doesn't like it when I shave, she likes my beard and moustache.

Yes, in between the shaves.

Yes. No particular style, it grows how it grows, I only shave sometimes when I feel like it. My girlfriend doesn't like it when I shave, he likes my beard and moustache.

Posted Image

I just shave when I have to...

Most of my exes didn't like it, just one liked it, so I usually shave before going out. But my skin doesn't agree with shaving everyday, it gets red and mad.

Girls

Girls? what's a girl? I'm pretty sure we don't have any of those here.

(Being serious now: the exception being noodles, but she's the only one I know of)

(Being serious now: the exception being noodles, but she's the only one I know of)

And Kandid Kandace.

There are others, but I better not reveal their identity...

16 are open about that

Yes, there are girls on the internet.

Unfortunately, thanks to all of the childish behavior "HHNNNNNGGG GIRLZ! LETS DATE!" Most of them prefer to remain as anonymous as possible.

I have met a lot of girls on the internet, and they are quite enjoyable to hang out with, most of the time. Even met my fiance on the internet.

There are others, but I better not reveal their identity...

16 are open about that

Yes, there are girls on the internet.

Unfortunately, thanks to all of the childish behavior "HHNNNNNGGG GIRLZ! LETS DATE!" Most of them prefer to remain as anonymous as possible.

I have met a lot of girls on the internet, and they are quite enjoyable to hang out with, most of the time. Even met my fiance on the internet.

I was making a simple joke, I am fully aware that girls actually exist on the internet and they are indeed in these forums . I was making fun of the notion that girls don't exist on the internet, not saying that's what I think. When I referred to noodles as the only girl I know of on this forum, all that means is that I don't go into every person's profile I see to try and learn every detail about them I can, because that would start getting tedious and a bit on the ridiculous side.

Anyways, just saying this to cover my ass in the event someone decides to go all "You're wrong and stupid!!!" and actually takes my comment seriously...

I don't go into every person's profile I see to try and learn every detail about them I can,

Why not? that's my weekend's favourite activity, along with going into vanilla servers and stalking random people for no reason at all :] *creepy smile*

On topic, i don't have any kind of facial hair; i don't like to have it, and it doesn't fits me. I just shave around once every 2/3 months and done :

Why not? that's my weekend's favourite activity, along with going into vanilla servers and stalking random people for no reason at all :] *creepy smile*

On topic, i don't have any kind of facial hair; i don't like to have it, and it doesn't fits me. I just shave around once every 2/3 months and done :

facial hair: yes

why: forgot to shave

style: all patchy and nasty. bleh.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

Can't... stop... restarting song.

EDIT: ... I'm pretty sure someone already made a MC version of it called "The creepER".

EDIT to the EDIT: Yep.

-video-

Posted Image

That's the only kind of rap music I can tolerate.

I don't know, a lot of the time I just like a clean face. I've seen some people pull off a nice beard though.

I've got a dirty sanchez and some chin pubes. In all of eight years, this is all I can grow. I suppose I'd just rather not grow facial hair; shaving, what little I've done, is a pain in the ass.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0