Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ditto8353

Coffee Snobs

11 posts in this topic

I don't consider myself a coffee snob quite yet, but I am getting there. So what is your favorite kind of coffee? Light or dark? Where do you get it? Discuss!

I haven't gotten the chance to try a large variety yet, but I am quite enjoying the coffee I got from Ethiopia. It has a nice fruity taste to it and it's the best part of my morning. Of course it's also a pretty nice part of my evenings as well. I have been getting my coffee from intelligentsia. Any suggestions on what I should try next?

I like coffee, but I can't really tell if it's good or really good or normal. Unless it's Nescafe, in which case it is atrocious and better resembles burned oat seeds than coffee.

That said, the main reason I drink coffee is the fact that it's warm. So I'll equally happily drink tea, hot homemade stewed foxberries and stuff like that. Or even mix some of those up. So much for snobbing, I guess.

I'm the Nordic sort: I like cold weather, and I really enjoy the holidays. So, I like Peerless Coffee's cinnamon variety. It's cheap and delicious, a rare pairing in this world.

Usually get Sumatra Roast from starbucks and grind the beans myself. Im a dark roast guy with no cream and sweet and low sweetener.

However i've been wanting to try this...

http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/

don't drink coffee

don't drink coffee

Yeah, this is what I think, but Ditto says that only 1 coffee a day isn't bad. However I don't drink coffee because I heard that it isn't good for the heart.

There's a lot said this and that way about coffee and wine and all sorts of things. If a dozen studies come to a dozen conclusions... then it's all noise and little signal :)

I started drinking coffee indiscriminately while I was day trader on nyse. Some regular store ground bean the trading floor had on tap. I have more discriminating taste now... tend to purchase from local roasters and blenders. Kicking Horse is awesome... especially .454 and Three Sisters.

I used to drink coffe, then I took a pill to the knee.

I am a coffee fanatic, yet I rarely drink coffee... Mostly just sodas and water, quite frankly.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0