Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kandid Kandace

Quivers and Shields

43 posts in this topic

actually, if you think about it, i am a 50.000 year old Sherlock, i claim right of the first on it :D

actually, if you think about it, i am a 50.000 year old Sherlock, i claim right of the first on it :D

But you're not achartran. I don't mind if you're the oldest Sherlock, because achartran made the Holmesian event! He deserves to be called Sherlock. Did you ever made a so big derail? Noooo, because achartran risked to be banned that time...I don't advise you to make another similar derail. Then achartran=the true Sherlock.

But he isn't so active, then the title...it's still him.

there is one sherlock i will admit my equal: Posted Image

would you know where i can meet this individual human?

would you know where i can meet this individual human?

In the cinema?

sooo... lead or gold rails for this one? or did we leave metals all together and just go with marble?

reaper refuse it is.... HUMAN!

Back on topic:

How abut a shield needs to be equiped in your inv, so you may have to quickly scroll to it to use it.

Second, you have to click to block. If a skele shoots you, and you click on the arrow with good timing, you are safe. When you click on a zombie, it moves back a bit, and you don't take damage.

When someone has a sword, you have to click at the same time as them, etc.

better make sure Ach doesnt hear you saying that, or he might just let sherlock out of his basement again....

I think clicking to block an arrow (unless the window in which you can block it is fairly large) will be just shy of worthless on SMP. Now if you can click and hold to block that'd be another story. Could make it penalize speed by 50% or something to make it not the click-to-win button.

nah we worked out the UI and everything for shields and such, but its only a concept. Don't know if it will make it off the drawing board.

Chocolate consumption can release serotonin and oxytocin in women, causing pleasure and happiness. This is why to most guys chocolate is a food like any other (it tastes good, but thats about it) but why women can act like wild animals going "CHOCOLATE BLAAHAHSDASPJFPAEOFJAFPOJ"

You know.... If oxen wore socks, they would have somethin to put their oxytocin... Just sayin....

You know.... If oxen wore socks, they would have somethin to put their oxytocin... Just sayin....

Ox socks will now be a thing in TFC.

And that will be the punch line.

Ox socks will now be a thing in TFC.

And that will be the punch line.

Sweet! Will they be made out of chocolate? Joy!

Sweet! Will they be made out of chocolate? Joy!

probably wool

probably wool

Dunk are you giong to implement other fibers in TFC or just wool and maybe flax?

Dunk are you giong to implement other fibers in TFC or just wool and maybe flax?

Bioxx mentioned cotton iirc

So flax, wool and cotton. Any possibilty to top that off with silk?

Bioxx mentioned cotton iirc

Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome answer epic Dunk.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0