Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
platanusoccidentalis

A big thank you to everyone who made this mod!

15 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say, thank you very much everyone who has made this mod. Not only is this mod multitudes more entertaining than regular, unmodded Minecraft, it is obvious that a great deal of work has gone into this mod, from the real - life rock types, to seasons, to, well, everything in this mod. So, thank you so much for making this mod possible, to all of you who have contributed. :)

how i felt when i first found this mod:

Definitely a work of art this mod, and genuinely challenging.

Conversation with some friends that explains why I like this mod:

Me:

... I made some armour last night in TFC. It took about an hour.

Friends:

That mod sounds stupid, you should be able to make armour in 15 seconds.

That is what is so awesome about this mod. That is also what sucks about my friends.

That is what is so awesome about this mod. That is also what sucks about my friends.

Wait what? You're still friends with those people?

The worst I have gotten from mine is, "Wow that sounds like way more work than I could put into Minecraft; it sounds like an awesome mod though."

I used to think the same thing: sounds like way too much work. You only really know how great this mod is until you actually play it. All of my friends still think it's dumb as well...

I do plan on donating some money (right after I send some Today One's way!).

If so many friends think that this is stupid, tell them to play the classic vanilla forever or to use lots of overpowered mods. Just saying.

If so many friends think that this is stupid, tell them to play the classic vanilla forever or to use lots of overpowered mods. Just saying.

That's what they do, haha. I feel bad for them...

thanks

Why thanks? We are the people that need to say thank you to you and Bioxx, not you. You just need to sit there and enjoy the likes. Seriously, do it.

Thank a lot for this mod :)

You manage to find and give MC the true spirit of survival game :)

I do plan on donating some money (right after I send some Today One's way!).

Toady One, right?

And thanks for the colorblind support :)

Toady One, right?

LOL. I'm silly, and can't type. That's funny.

well, this one fits how i felt after joining my first multiplayer TFC server, referring to the maturity of the players