Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killster550

worst passive grief

17 posts in this topic

so basically we all did something evil at some point (dont lie, we ALL did once) and i'm asking you, what did you do, that you got away with by smoothtalking that wasnt a gamebreaking grief

(so no stealing, tearing down ones house, or getting someone banned)

me: i locked all the server admins inside a unbreakably fast refreshing cobblestone generator :D took me forever to set it up, but they walked inside (this server didnt have teleporting whatsoever, and quite noob admins) and it just kept regenerating the cobblestone surrounding them :D

dear god, I must see the rig that does that.

Back when SMP health didn't work I was hosting a server.

We spent a couple weeks creating a massive forest with trees on trees on trees.

I don't know if this counts since I was the host, but I burnt it down after I made a routine backup.

When the fire got to a certain point it was too much and no one on an outside connection could stay connected.

It was beautiful...

I somehow managed to get a client side mod working on a public server. It was a prison RP server and I made some iron shivs and killed other inmates .____.

I made nothing bad in my life, seriously guys. Nothing bad...

dunk: did you name your shivs 'Mr and Mrs Stabby'?

On my old vanilla server that i was running there was a guy on there that i'm to fond of. I would set myself in creative mode, tp to his area from coordinates that i had previously wrote down, go invisible with commands, and use spawn eggs to have monsters kill him and destroy his shit. It was very satisfying.

Edit - To the same guy, I dug a Small 5x5 pit with a 1x1 hole on top in his village that he built and stood there for 20? ish minutes and filled it with chickens... When you do this you get so many chichens walking in the tiny spot it sounds like gunfire. I covered it up after loading this thing with chickens. and backed up and waited for him to log in. with 8gb of Dedicated memory to the server his area was a bit laggy. he got in, spent prob 20 minutes looking for this sound. Dug up one of the corner blocks and POOF! the chickens exploded outward and COVERED his entire village. was again, priceless.

i cant even remember HOW i did it, i just made a massive amount of cobblestone generators powered by a redstone lever, and i asked em to come in because i made some art of them, (this was in a cave) and i just started up the generators, and it kept regenerating the cobblestone in a perfect cage :D and really fast too, the creative admins couldnt break through in time ( for safety measure i made it 6 blocks thick on all sides, pushed by pistons to replace every block possible :D

i cant even remember HOW i did it, i just made a massive amount of cobblestone generators powered by a redstone lever, and i asked em to come in because i made some art of them, (this was in a cave) and i just started up the generators, and it kept regenerating the cobblestone in a perfect cage :D and really fast too, the creative admins couldnt break through in time ( for safety measure i made it 6 blocks thick on all sides, pushed by pistons to replace every block possible :D

My castle on my Vanilla server had walls set up on generators in case of a raid. Flick of a switch and i was protected from even TNT lol. Im looking forward to redstone or something being implemented in TFC so I can begin automating stuff now that we have our red and blue steel. Like an automatic bloomery feeder idea that i have brewing lol.

redstone is something that even at end game continues to be entertaining.

only if you're good with it, i for one only know how to make a extended switch out of it :D

in no good at it. Im great. :D

redstone is something that even at end game continues to be entertaining.

Agreed. I made soooo many redstone contraptions in vanilla. I was running my own server and i had my " Owner ship"

which in itself was a large wooden ship that i had floating in the sky and would move around from time to time. On one level was a "cannon room" basically the entire floor was dedicated to cannons that could fire TNT out to destroy the landscape.

Well, the worst thing i remember doing was the typical "bringing a creeper in your house and ask your mate if you can keep it as a friend" joke. That, and accidentaly helping a griefer to destroy a complete village... oops.

k, so the most awesome thing I have done... back in the day, soon after endermen got nerfed(they used to be able to pick up ANY block) some kid stole my spare diamond pickaxe. so, me being me, I got mad. now, when Im mad I dont get in your face and tell you to fuck off like a normal person. No no, there no fun in that. I am instead a TOTAL asshole. I tell you to you rface 'that was wrong, fix it' and because I know how people are, I know that you'll never fix it. kid didn't fix it. I got even. went to the mob tower(large complex dedicated to spawning and killing mobs of all types) and locked one of the 8 separate grinders. I waited and waited, then finally it appeared, a single enderman in the lot. I sat there for a solid five minutes grinning and plotting on how I was going to get that enderman out without getting blown to bits by the 5 creepers sitting in there with him. eventually, I winged it and ran in screaming, killing them off.got kinda lucky, took a bit longer then expected cause stupid me forgot to turn off the grinder(via a redstone system tied to glowstone). anyhow, I separated Enderbro from the herd and started pushing him along into a quick room I made. pushed him in, then filled the space around him with... wait for it... TNT. yep, lots of it too. now for those that dont know, endermen LOVE tnt. so, he picked it up... nice little guy carrying my burden for me. I want to point out that at this time in VMC endermen where kinda broke. You could look right at them no problem. so, i hit him. kinda sorry, but I did. he got mad and followed me... for 500 meters though a complex system of tunnels and even over the surface. occasionally I had to reconvence him to pick up the tnt. spend 6 in game days doing this... finally, I was there. took him tot he surface and ran inside of the kids house... FILLED, yes FILLED the house with redstone torches... then told the kid to come to his house, Im stealing his diamonds. Pushed the enderman in and relogged so he wouldn't be pissed. guy came storming at me then saw the enderman. 'Oh shit enderman' were his last words before the server played the message PLAYER blew up

R.I.P.

Enderbro

I don't want to say because the person is on these forums.'

It wasn't too bad though. Easily fixable.

Not much really. Just plain ol' lava ceilings with pistons allover the place. Nowadays they can even work off proximity detectors, so it's kinda fun.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0