Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
TheGrimCreeper23

Game Crashes :(

16 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I've just installed TerraFirmaCraft (following Spumwack's directions) and whenever I get onto a single player world, it would act fine - but a couple minutes later it would just crash. How can I fix this problem?

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 22/12/12 11:28 AM

Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinableTFC.BODgenerate(WorldGenMinableTFC.java:330)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinableTFC.BetterOreDistribution(WorldGenMinableTFC.java:90)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenMinableTFC.generate(WorldGenMinableTFC.java:368)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOreSurface.createOre(WorldGenOreSurface.java:67)

at TFC.WorldGen.Generators.WorldGenOreSurface.generate(WorldGenOreSurface.java:50)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:91)

at im.a(ChunkProviderServer.java:243)

at zs.a(Chunk.java:1234)

at im.c(ChunkProviderServer.java:137)

at im.d(ChunkProviderServer.java:150)

at xv.e(World.java:496)

at il.sendThisChunkToPlayer(PlayerInstance.java:76)

at il.b(PlayerInstance.java:67)

at ik.d(PlayerManager.java:347)

at gm.d(ServerConfigurationManager.java:190)

at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:356)

at ec.a(SourceFile:136)

at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:79)

at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:82)

at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:55)

at bdr.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:111)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:704)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:600)

at bdo.q(IntegratedServer.java:159)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:499)

at fy.run(SourceFile:856)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.5

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 202824224 bytes (193 MB) / 528416768 bytes (503 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 2591 (145096 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2342 (131152 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 4326, allocated: 1, tallocated: 31

FML: MCP v7.23 FML v4.5.21.486 Minecraft Forge 6.4.1.436 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.5_HD_U_D7 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available

TerraFirmaCraft [TerraFirmaCraft] (TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build72.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 734 (41104 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 674 (37744 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['TheGrimCreeper23'/218, l='Let's Play TFC', x=-112.91, y=144.00, z=-10683.18]]

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Your help will be appreciated as I love this mod and it's challenges. Thanks all.

oh come on man, what are you doing? you're in the suggestions forum! you'll have better luck asking facebook for help!

silly guy.

wrong forum, you need support or even discussion, although ill help you out, the error happene to me as well today, its something to do with the memory of your computer, it probably ran out or became unaccessable for a too long time for minecraft, (like a hiccup) :D just restart the server and it should be fine, post in support if it happens again.

Did you installed PlayerAPI?

Nevermind, I realized the problem occurs only on a time interval of several minutes. You are required to allocate more RAM for TerraFirmaCraft to function properly without crashing. Which means you may have to visit the nearest CompUSA or some Personal Computer convieniance store for the RAM.

P.S. - This thread belongs to the Support Forums, not the Suggestion Forum. First and ONLY time I will assist user posting a crash report in the Suggestion Forum.

P.S.S - First time I was ninja'd by GreenLeaf and Killster550, :(.

TheGrimCreeper, don't listen to the idiots saying that this crash was caused by not having enough RAM. The solution is to just revert back to OptiFine D3. D4-D7 will cause the crash.

Good job reading the actual crash report and not just what the person said. Dumbasses.

I am sure he appreciates your help Bio, but I have one thing. Most or a lot of the things I have seen from you are insults or negative in some way or another. I have nothing against you personally, it is just that I don't appreciate your negative behavior. There is really no need to insult people like that.

TheGrimCreeper, don't listen to the idiots saying that this crash was caused by not having enough RAM. The solution is to just revert back to OptiFine D3. D4-D7 will cause the crash.

Good job reading the actual crash report and not just what the person said. Dumbasses.

hey calm down, no need to be rude about it.

You're right guys. I shouldn't be singling people out to insult them.

No you shouldn't, and I hope I don't have to warn you again.

Then, is this crash solved? Or do you still need help?

Instead, I should be insulting everyone at all times for no reason. Srgnoodles and Kimbblesrath deserve all the credit for opening my eyes, without you two this never would have happened, thank you.

Posted Image

Cheers, your must be great at reading forum names.

Instead, I should be insulting everyone at all times for no reason. Srgnoodles and Kimbblesrath deserve all the credit for opening my eyes, without you two this never would have happened, thank you.

Umm....How does that make things any better. Do I sense a bit of sarcasm in your posts? Help me out forum users who are far older than me (No offense meant Bio :) ) Is this guy (Bio) like the forum's troll or something? Or is his sarcasm unintentional?

Posted Image

Cheers, your must be great at reading forum names.

What? How does this have any relevance...

Welp, hide your kids, hide your wives, Biodigious has decided to go full on troll.

Trolls happen. Ignore him, or better yet, mock him openly over a good beer, and he'll fall apart into rage.

Umm....How does that make things any better. Do I sense a bit of sarcasm in your posts? Help me out forum users who are far older than me (No offense meant Bio :) ) Is this guy (Bio) like the forum's troll or something? Or is his sarcasm unintentional?

He's just the sarcastic, negative, even though occasionally right guy of the forum. To call him a troll is pretty much like calling the hydra a dragon. Maybe close in some way, but it's really far from being one.

EDIT: and yes, he's being sarcastic. I hope.

What? How does this have any relevance...

He's making fun of the fact Biodigious seems to pretty much just quote the names and not what people said ._. i guess...

(sorry for the edit, i accidentaly posted too early.)