Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Beretz

Whens build 76?

33 posts in this topic

diveboard + launching systems :D

Dunk is sick? I need to buy better slaves next time. :P

Dunk is sick? I need to buy better slaves next time. :P

wait, what? That's a bit of a nonsequiter, unless you're trying to make some sort of joke?

wait, what? That's a bit of a nonsequiter, unless you're trying to make some sort of joke?

Ok, that was vague, I was making a joke implying that I expect everything from you like I'm paying you, I was imitating the actions of a lot of idiots on the internet who simply do not understand that people who do stuff have to do other stuff like have a life and make space for inconveniences and that those people are not their own personal slave robots. It was sarcasm, hence the ":P".

Ok, that was vague, I was making a joke implying that I expect everything from you like I'm paying you, I was imitating the actions of a lot of idiots on the internet who simply do not understand that people who do stuff have to do other stuff like have a life and make space for inconveniences and that those people are not their own personal slave robots. It was sarcasm, hence the " :P".

Glad that you recognize that I'm not here to heed every single demand :P

(although I wouldn't mind if SOMEBODY payed me for the work I'm putting into TFC, but w/e >_>)

(although I wouldn't mind if SOMEBODY payed me for the work I'm putting into TFC, but w/e >_>)

Think of the work you do as personal experience, you can learn a lot from solving problems, for example knowing how to approach problems (who would have known :P). And since you seem like the kind of person that will be doing a lot of programming in the future, experience of how to approach a problem before solving is is very important. It will likely earn you more money in the future than anything you would earn here.

Hey! I just sent you guys a couple of bucks this morning!

In all seriousness everyone on these forums who have had hours of fun playing Terrafirmacraft should take the time to donate a buck or 2 every so often as a courtesy thank you for all of Bioxx and Dunk's hard work.

Every few months I pick 3 or 4 of the mods I've enjoyed playing the most during that time period and donate a couple of bucks. If you are in school and don't have much money, instead you could take a minute (literally) to click the modmakers adfly links 5-10 times so at least they get some revenue...however small it may be.

Hey! I just sent you guys a couple of bucks this morning!

In all seriousness everyone on these forums who have had hours of fun playing Terrafirmacraft should take the time to donate a buck or 2 every so often as a courtesy thank you for all of Bioxx and Dunk's hard work.

Every few months I pick 3 or 4 of the mods I've enjoyed playing the most during that time period and donate a couple of bucks. If you are in school and don't have much money, instead you could take a minute (literally) to click the modmakers adfly links 5-10 times so at least they get some revenue...however small it may be.

once i get my first job (hopefully soon) ill be sure to donate a few buck here and there, but for now i am doing the adfly like 15 time sometimes