Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simonar1000

[Offline] Join my server

347 posts in this topic

i use magic launcher so updates are easy but I would like to know

Agreed. Sgt if you can remember anything of value I will replace it once the server gets back up.I believe it was ultiwhats-his-face. He was bashing that we had no protection and how his server is better because of protection. I propose we make a gallows and have a public hanging.

You mean his server has people he can't trust, so they need protection? People like him? Tsk, tsk.

If we update to the hotfix, does it wipe the world?

Updated (made two copies of minecraft folder before hand) and my single player world works ok. I assume if server is updated and we are all updated, should work.

If we update to the hotfix, does it wipe the world?

It is just a hotfix so I wouldn't think so since no world gen is invalved.

I always enjoy a good lynchin'

Ya!!!! Now if only we had some tar........

Maybe sims internet was messed up. Ya know with those old microwave ovens :P

so the servers been updated? because if not i dont know why i cant get in the server

And all that have applied but not accepted i will whitelist you when the server comes back up

can we not update the server for a few days?

or at least 1 day please. and thanks cora, didnt think it updated so fast

can we not update the server for a few days?

or at least 1 day please. and thanks cora, didnt think it updated so fast

when did i say it updated? and if it updates fast thank simonsar not me. He is the owner, im just an op

Rightey-o, can't join the server till it updates since my launcher updated muh game. Oh well, I'll have some solitary singleplayer fun in the meantime.

well idk who got me banned but thx i guess lol. if it was daaryl starting rumors then cool i can prove i didnt take anything so feel free to unban and ill still be in fort next to the woods or what ever and give you my stones and stuff can even kill me if you wish i dont have anything other then a few rocks or sticks.

or squirrelzz your already banned from carpe aurum (wich i dont own or run) i dont know why you would still try to ban me from a server i dont play on. its the point of being acused i am amazed at.

nooooo, i updated lol

and ultima, it was you that got you suspected. you talk about how we dont have protection and how carpe aurum is so amazing with its towny then the next day almost everything of value is taken from the fort

like i said id prove i dont have anything im sitll in your fort. same spot i left in. and its not my server -.- my servers are private for this reason of drama and i dont run anti grief mods. dont need to.

update does have a hotbar/anvil bug. it makes it so items in the hot bar cant be placed into an anvil. so if having problems put hammers, plans, flux, and metals into inventory to be placed into anvil. for stone anvils have two hammers one on hotbar (to hit the rocks surface) the other in inventory. all other shift click bugs and placing bugs have been fixed so far.