Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Simonar1000

[Offline] Join my server

347 posts in this topic

Oh, and I placed some torches in your longhouse. there were some creepers creepin' around there.

*SIGH* I had problems with lag and logged off. Came back, my fishing rod and other items were missing from the chests, two out of the three barrels were missing, which means the 12 hides I put in the first stage are also gone and the metal ax I had in my inventory is gone. How did that happen? The metal ax may be lag issues but the rest? *sigh* This is normal for a MC server or is that griefing?

When this happened there were following people online. Me, Wildthyme, Lehk, Steastro88, ProgramRusty565 and Rowanliven. And of course Valdi. who got griefed.

When Valdi mentioned about the missing items, I saved the names from chatlog.

I think I understand what Whitelisting is. But what is Towny?

(Sorry I logged off..my wireless modem hates this weather...)

towny is plugin i belive that allows block/plot protection

Hey sim when you get on i want to show you a reason to be careful when you select ops. And also guys if you figure out a perfect method for smithing something or a cool meal recipe please wright it down so when the books are fixed we can make a libary.

I dont think towny is a good idea, it bases its protection off of chunks and the towns and fort are not laid out for that type of protection

I agree cj, towny is really annoying

I didnt say that just inconvenient with the current server setup

With Towny could we help build each others plots?

Capt i was agreeing that towny isnt a good idea and then saying that i think it is annoying. Cal it is complicated you need to have town helper or something. I don't think it would work well with community buildings or farms, and Marrisielle has a community building and the fort has a community farm nearby/may be the one inside to?

whitelist me please

Notsodirt , DoctorDraygone

is the server whitelisted? we need some sort of protection or control on the people on the server. some asshole stole rpglover's stuff and killed his cows. now he said he's switching to sp. if this keeps going the server is going to die.

there is also a mod version of towny. i believe its called mytown almost exactly the same but ones for bukkit. the other vanilla servers/ self modded.

I think its whitelisted but im probably wrong at this point.

idk if its someone from your server or what but people decided to come into carpe aurum and get invited into a town and raided us. this is bull! but i am setting up higher towny protects... towny is the only way to prevent greifing. just please know what you are doing!!! to prevent them from griefing! but use plots and set it so each person in a town has a seperate plot form yours and other people in it. it will help you a lot and stop griefing.

FOR THE CHANGE! STOP GREIFERS!

if you dont understand towny please feel free to message me and inquire about how it works since its called a wiki no one uses.

When you're playing Don't break Seqoia leaves. It might cause a server crash.

"Sequoias sometimes have mood swings and decide to crash when you try to break them."

http://terrafirmacra...rsion-bugs-faq/

Should we refrain from using sequoias as much as possible?

Edited to add the quote and link.

Hey guys, mind whitelisting my friend, his IGN is tabletti.

Thanks!

I'm gonna be gone for all next week.... don't unwhitelist me because of this. IGN: ryanryan3247