Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Hey, I was wondering if you had room for three more players. It's me and two of my friends who want to start playing TFC. The names are:

agent_fish (me)

bluebuns

xXGeekLordXx

We are usually on our own mumble server and we all have skype. I believe they both have Teamspeak, but I don't since I don't feel a need to download it. Hopefully everything is still up and running so we can join haha. Thanks man!

IGN: thedude8484

Is DWG still accepting new players for the server?

Yes - we will always (well, almost always) be accepting new players.

i just was busy yesterday and didn't get to whitelisting people :/

you four have been whitelisted.

Hello. Can I maybe join your server? My IGN is Marienus21 and i have skype and ts3 if you need that.

Hello. Can I maybe join your server? My IGN is Marienus21 and i have skype and ts3 if you need that.

you have been whitelisted. I will send you the server IP shortly.

hey i was wondering since this is the most populated TFC server, maybe we can make a better spawn. cus almost everytime a new person join the server it is night. and maybe from there a road the the 'big house'. where they can start a little home or wander of in the wild. i got started with some help of the others.

and i was thinking maybe we can get a little economy working, with some market stalls near the spawn or big house

hey i was wondering since this is the most populated TFC server, maybe we can make a better spawn. cus almost everytime a new person join the server it is night. and maybe from there a road the the 'big house'. where they can start a little home or wander of in the wild. i got started with some help of the others.

and i was thinking maybe we can get a little economy working, with some market stalls near the spawn or big house

is this something you are interested in doing? I didn't feel pressed about building spawn for the most part, since you have to run really far in TFC to get the things you need. but that can be the first server wide project, if people are interested.

is this something you are interested in doing? I didn't feel pressed about building spawn for the most part, since you have to run really far in TFC to get the things you need. but that can be the first server wide project, if people are interested.

yeah i am interested to do that

question for you all.... do we want to world wipe before the next version? with the number of people we have coming and going, it might work a little better that way.

question for you all.... do we want to world wipe before the next version? with the number of people we have coming and going, it might work a little better that way.

I'd be all for it...

Currently work is keeping me more then busy sadly... But i got a couple ideas for a new house coming up...

anyone else have an opinion over a general reset?

I almost never see anyone on at all. o_O

Go ahead and reset, I don't mind a fresh start.

Hello, I’m new to the forums, I would Love to join this friendly server. Been looking for a while.

IGN: Ctwelve

Tired of playing alone :P

could i join?

UN: CapitanCJ

Hello, I’m new to the forums, I would Love to join this friendly server. Been looking for a while.

IGN: Ctwelve

Tired of playing alone :P

you both have been whitelisted. you will get a IP shortly.

World has been reset. nice basalt biome right there. if you want the old world, let me know, as i still have a copy.

new world seems to be going well. there even is a nice walled town to join, if you wish.

I was wondering if i could apply to join the server

Minecraft IGN: TKFT_ExTr3m3

Thanks

I was wondering if i could apply to join the server

Minecraft IGN: TKFT_ExTr3m3

Thanks

you have been whitelisted. i will send you the ip shortly.

Hey there!

I'd really like to join your server.

I'm 21, and I like to work in team.

Thanks.

IGN: Wernesgruner

Hey there!

I'd really like to join your server.

I'm 21, and I like to work in team.

Thanks.

IGN: Wernesgruner

you have been whitelisted.

FYI - We hit 125 people on the whitelist yesterday.

kinda cool.

Also, if there are any more stability issues, let me know. it seems to be fixed now that i rescheduled backups & restarts a few weeks back.

Hey there,

I used to play on Raisercraft some time ago but that's dead for now. I'm looking for a new tfc server to play on and yours caught my eye.

IGN: eepoo

Hey there,

I used to play on Raisercraft some time ago but that's dead for now. I'm looking for a new tfc server to play on and yours caught my eye.

IGN: eepoo

IGN: jeremyzzz1

you both have been whitelisted. i will send you the ip shortly.

Heya. Being fairly new to the mod, it would be great to expand my TFC knowledge base with other like-minded TerraCrafters. Anywho

IGN: qywter (Too bad I can't change it :/)