Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Jointertron

[Offline][Beta2pre44] Bellerophon *White-list* ~Not taking new members~

317 posts in this topic

1: in-game name: Caulis

2: age: 38

3: do u agree to the rules: YES

4: what do you wish to do one the server: I wish to work with people, get better at smelting and smithing.

5: how did you find this server: Was on the server before white list. Enjoyed it there. Hope to come back.

6: do you know anyone that play on this server?(if so how): I know a few, just dont remember names to well. Peter, so...something ugh

Hope to join the server.

Please post your application using the ACTUAL white-list application template that is in the first post of this thread.

How old are you? 14 (but very mature)

Your post leads me to believe otherwise. Also, you cannot apply for other people. Please try again.

EDIT: the server is down again until I figure out wtf is wrong with it now.... I'll use my laptop to keep everyone posted.

EDIT #2. Also, turns out that pre44 is just not that stable at all. Depending on how things go I may wait a little longer.

Can you change the original post to show who the white-listed players are? And your prof. pic is a 2D fractal right?

BTW... if i'm not white-listed :

Why do you want to join this server?

I already joined it. I like terrafirmacraft in smp + IG philosophy is a bonus.

What do you like to do most in TF Craft?

The fact that it's more "believable" (as r*******c is not permitted).

How old are you?

15 years old

How long have you been playing TFC?

Since like.... the first version i had was 29 or 30.

Have you read the rules?

Of course.

Do you like pie?

Yep, especially apple pie or apricot (if wrong, please excuse, used google to translate from native language) pie.

IGN:

Night_Claw

I am looking for a larger, yet still small community to play TFC with.

Mostly searching the world for ores, and becoming ecstatic once i find them.

How old are you?

How long have you been playing TFC

Only a few days, but I know pretty much how everything in TFC works.

Have you read the rules?

Yuppity

Do you like pie?

I actually ate pie today :D

EDiT: This reply UI is pretty buggy, Font didnt stay, delete sometimes moves the text to a random place and new lines just delete itself :l

Why do you want to join this server? so i can play terrafirmacraft with people and maybe join a town

What do you like to do most in TF Craft? the fact that it harder then reguler minecraft

How old are you? 21

How long have you been playing TFC? 4 to 5 weeks

Have you read the rules? yes

Do you like pie? yes i love pie

IGN: lucardeus

Why do you want to join this server?: Becuase I am looking for a good TFCraft server to play on, and this one looks promising.

What do you like to do most in TF Craft?: Honestly, I haven't been able to progress past the stone age.

How old are you?: Not old enough to be legally registered on these forums.

How long have you been playing TFC?: About a month.

Have you read the rules?: A better question would be: "Did you get banned within 30 minutes of being whitelisted?"

Do you like pie?: Apple, Key-lime, or cherry?

IGN: My IGN is Dog456pop.

Why do you want to join this server? I'm looking for some company in my lonely world of minecraft, plus I want to see how this mod plays on multiplayer.

What do you like to do most in TF Craft? I haven't really decided on that yet. I like building, especially since the intro of supports holding up roofs etc. I'm also a fan of mining (though I'm still learning after all this time)

How old are you? 18

How long have you been playing TFC? Since about April maybe ? I'm not so good with time :S

Have you read the rules? Well, I was going to write something witty, but yes will have to suffice

Do you like pie? That really depends, I'm not huge on pie. The only time I really enjoy it is when I hit the munchies, even then, I only really like my friends mum's sailor jerry mince pies, so I guess I'd have to say no.

IGN: Jed1314

Edit- Mind if I ask a few questions ?
Does this server allow PvP ? I couldn't see it mentioned anywhere in the rules.
Where is the server ?
What time zone is it/most of the players on ? (if there isn't a specific one, ignore that Q)

White-List Application:

This looks like one of the best TFCraft servers, and I like the players on here.

Forging

How old are you?

Over a month, but less than two.

Have you read the rules? Yes, and i agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policies

Do you like pie?

Sometimes, it depends. What flavor? PIE Flavor.

IGN:Sasqaucth

I REALLY like this server! And i Hope i can be on, although I'll only be able to be on at the end of the day EST

White-List Application:

Played it before Whitelist, though only for a couple of days, and want to join the server again.

Forging/Crafting

How old are you?

A month or so

Have you read the rules?

Yes

Do you like pie?

Yes

IGN:

Tsunimo

White-List Application:

Looking for a TFC server with some fun, laid back people..

Settling/Mining

How old are you?

A little over a month.

Have you read the rules?

Yes

Do you like pie?

I love pie.

IGN:

CaLLM3Brady

Why do you want to join this server? i would like to play TFCraft because its intresting and fun to play.

What do you like to do most in TF Craft? i like to: make a house because its difficult on terrafirma most likely on a hill im put dirt around to make look like a wall.

How old are you? 14

How long have you been playing TFC? 3 months

Have you read the rules? yes

Do you like pie? very much. my favourite is steak and kidney

IGN: pologobnmko

sorry for older application

lucardeus

Jed1314

Sasqaucth

Tsunimo

CaLLM3Brady

pologobnmko

All added!

Night_Claw your already on the white-list.

Now..... I have good news and bad news. Here's the bad news: The server will be down until August 2nd :( . I'm really sorry about this but It can't be helped.

The Good News :D!!

On August 2nd the server will have it own dedicated rig! Players can expect less lag, almost no down time and almost certainly more fun! lol The new rig will only be used for the server and nothing else so it should run much better than this one. Maybe if we are really lucky the mod will reach Beta2 and will be more stable. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Also, we now have 20 members and will not be taking anymore.

Hot dog, but! If 1.3 comes out on the 1st, and the prerelease is a week before, then won't Bioxx be working on updating TFCraft? Also, my school starts soon after, so i won't be ble to be on as much as i'd like, but it'll still be often enough.

Am I already whitelisted for being an active player? Also, kinda sad to see one of the best servers go down for the rest of the summer but hope to see you when it's back up and running.

Am I already whitelisted for being an active player?

Yes.

Hot dog, but! If 1.3 comes out on the 1st, and the prerelease is a week before, then won't Bioxx be working on updating TFCraft?

Probably, but it shouldn't take long unless Mojang makes some really intense changes to the games mechanics.

Is there room for Ol'TKF.

I've only just seen this, been ill for a while.

Why do you want to join this server?: To Contribute to the server and to be a permanent pain in Sciohans Backside

What do you like to do most in TF Craft?: The prospecting and processing of ore

How old are you? 18

How long have you been playing TFC? A few months

Have you read the rules? Yes

Do you like pie? I am partial to pie

IGN: thekrazyfool

Have you not seen the new snapshots Joint? They added new temple generations, cocoa plants, all sorts of stuff! New ore, new villager stuff. Albeit, he could just delete it but it would take a while.

Is there room for Ol'TKF.

I've only just seen this, been ill for a while.

You're already on the whitelist krazy :) you've been around long enough to not have to apply.

Have you not seen the new snapshots Joint? They added new temple generations, cocoa plants, all sorts of stuff! New ore, new villager stuff. Albeit, he could just delete it but it would take a while.

None of those are major changes to the game's mechanics so it shouldn't take him long.

for the gems he'ed have to do the same thing he did for vanilla gold, iron, ect just make the map generation not load them in. the temple and thing are just like the village if u don't want them just turn off structure's and they wont be there.

(srry about spelling i suck at it)

Because i am a ex player on the server and i enjoyed it alot it was a friendly environment and joint your awesome!

What do you like to do most in TF Craft

dig! :)

How old are you?

19 i already told you :P

ages! since i first joined the server... pre 18 or something

Have you read the rules?

Cant believe i have to answer this :o... no i didnt... (sarcastic) yes i did :)

Do you like pie?

yes duh who doesnt?

IGN:

Minifangs

Mini!! I almost had the rails completely finished on the subway when Jointer reset the server. :( At least I got a few partial rides in.

Am I whitelisted too, or do I need to apply? XD

Yes you are already white-listed you have been on the server for more than a month and a half.

Because i am a ex player on the server and i enjoyed it alot it was a friendly environment and joint your awesome!

What do you like to do most in TF Craft

dig! :)

How old are you?

19 i already told you :P

ages! since i first joined the server... pre 18 or something

Have you read the rules?

Cant believe i have to answer this :o... no i didnt... (sarcastic) yes i did :)

Do you like pie?

yes duh who doesnt?

IGN:

Minifangs

You have been on the server for more than a month and half you DO NOT need to apply.

To anyone else that doesn't know if they are on the white-list. Please stop posting applications for no reason. If you have been on the server for more than 45 days then you DO NOT need to apply. If you are not sure if you were on the server for that long you DO NOT need to apply, just wait until August 2nd and try to log in.

EDIT: I'm going to make things easy:

unercuvahippo

cyclonesp

thekrazyfool

cevkiv

minefangs

jointertron

slackgiver

minifangs

mithorn

shadowedrose

kunke

night_claw

sciohan

numb162

lucardeus

Jed1314

Sasqaucth

Tsunimo

CaLLM3Brady

pologobnmko

These people are on the white-list. We are not taking new members since we have 20 people already. If you were on the server for more that 45 days and you think that I forgot you then feel free to send me a PM but DO NOT post a complaint or application on the thread or I WILL ignore it. If you send me a PM I will consider it carefully and add you to the white-list if I forgot to do so in the first place.

Thanks, hope to see everyone online in August! :D

I have tried installing TF craft 10 times time now but with any of the newer releases I just get Java class exceptions :( I know i'm installing it right but until I get it fixed you may as well open up another slot in my place. I will call you on skype if i manage to fix it. But Im not sure if I can. If you could call me to maybe help me out that would be cool.

-kunke

Finally after being gone so long im back!