Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CreepyCreeps100

The Most smallest suggestion EVAR!

13 posts in this topic

This is a very minor change to the leaves to sticks mechanic. Kinda bugs me to see that trees leaves only drop sticks... In my opinion they should drop also branches, which is used with an axe on a crafting grid used to make sticks. Think of it as a bonus of sticks.

Branches can also be used in a fireplace as fuel.

This is a very minor change to the leaves to sticks mechanic. Kinda bugs me to see that trees leaves only drop sticks... In my opinion they should drop also branches, which is used with an axe on a crafting grid used to make sticks. Think of it as a bonus of sticks.

Wouldn't call this "THE MOST SMALLEST SUGGESTION EVAR" but i would call this a quiet usefull suggestion! Hopefully this idea would get implemented... Because sticks run out realy fast for me... I spend the sticks on tools, torches and etc...

Wouldn't call this "THE MOST SMALLEST SUGGESTION EVAR" but i would call this a quiet usefull suggestion! Hopefully this idea would get implemented... Because sticks run out realy fast for me... I spend the sticks on tools, torches and etc...

As for me sticks are like a plague. I'm making a tree-farm and I get tons of it, I had to make a chest just for sticks! Beside torches and tools what are sticks used for?

Also I would like that sticks could be able to burn in a fireplace too(of course they wouldn't last long);

Yes, burning them among other things (all those extra stacks of seeds). Just a way to dispose of them. In vanilla I would set up a lava pit and made it fancy using a piston to push items into it.

On a helpful note, if you are having problems with sticks, I suggest hanging around Willow Trees. They have the largest amount of leaves for re-plantable trees. Plus, once you get your hands on a scythe, you'll get sick of getting sticks when you're searching for saplings in a matter of minutes.

On a helpful note, if you are having problems with sticks, I suggest hanging around Willow Trees. They have the largest amount of leaves for re-plantable trees. Plus, once you get your hands on a scythe, you'll get sick of getting sticks when you're searching for saplings in a matter of minutes.

I already do that.

This topic was posted to scratch my back for awhile to stop irritating me

>most smallest

*twitch*

Yes, i noticed i messed up on the title. It's suppose to be ''The smallest suggestion EVAR"

I like the idea of bonus sticks. Branches could also match their tree type, whereas sticks would be generic. (I think Bioxx expressed that he didn't like the inventory problems different stick types created...) Branches, being slightly rarer could also be used for crafting whatever was intended to be crafted out of the different kinds of sticks.

I like the idea of bonus sticks. Branches could also match their tree type, whereas sticks would be generic. (I think Bioxx expressed that he didn't like the inventory problems different stick types created...) Branches, being slightly rarer could also be used for crafting whatever was intended to be crafted out of the different kinds of sticks.

and making bows out of sticks is rather... stupid since it would break easier so you could use branches and string in a place to specifically make bows

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0