Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asianpowder

More realism

12 posts in this topic

I feel like this mod is lacking in many things, for instance transportation, realism tweaks and possibly more things to do.

When I first started playing TerraFirmaCraft I thought it was fun and exciting but after a while I realized that all we really do is create tools, It's like we're all blacksmiths and I find that fairly boring. You may want to add more things like, more animals for hunting, more plants/ vegetables for agriculture (I did read the things for June agriculture and how you said the art is annoying, just get help with the "art") and maybe more industrial things, not to far into the future, like steam engine machines.

A few realism tweaks that I thought of were thirst and climate, thirst and climate will go well into each other because the hotter the area the more you need to drink. Maybe light sources have generate heat for cold winters.

Another thing that you could do is more transportation, I know you are trying to add simply horses but that's simply not enough, maybe boats and bikes or something.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, tell me what you think.

carefull with the word realism there was a big debate on it and there are some people who dont like to use that word. also there is already a thread for all the stuff youve posted. and go in depth with what you want because

like steam engine machines.

isnt really enough to talk about otherwise the transportation sounds good id like to have a surface transportation that doesnt involve minecarts or horses (bc of breaking them if thats added would be a pain)

Yeah "Realism" is a very strong word around TFC Forums... I would be carefull when and how you use it...

Realism.....with zombies , skeletons ,creepers.....xD

Realism.....with zombies , skeletons ,creepers.....xD

With The Nether, Magma Cubes, Ghasts, Pigmen and Blazes

With The Nether, Magma Cubes, Ghasts, Pigmen and Blazes

And with enchating, potions, experience orbs falling from dead animals....

And with enchating, potions, experience orbs falling from dead animals....

And teleporting enderman with flying dragons!

Redstone. The point is though as Bioxx said we aren't aiming for realism but rather belivability. The ideas should make sense make don't need to be true IRL.

Word from the top is that this mod will NOT incorporate anything from the last 400 years.

This coming from Dunk, who says it comes straight from Bioxx himself.

Transportation is a issue, perhaps carts driven by cows and horses...

I like the animal power idea (animal driven carts, mills, whatever) can someone make a thread and put some ideas about that I'm too lazy.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0