Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
JSparrow

[Offline][1.7.10 - 0.79.28] Minecraft.blackpearlpirate.com TerraFirmaCraft fun! (Vanilla TFC, No PVP, No Whitelist, No Age Restriction)

23 posts in this topic

UPDATE! Changed VPS to one with better resources and new host! Updated server info below!

Greetings everyone, JSparrowist here!

I setup a dedicated TerraFirmaCraft server and would like to share it with you all! I have a couple simple rules that must be followed!

1. Be respectful of others! If you cannot follow this simple rule, please don't bother joining!

2. No Griefing! Period! Destroying someone else's hard work for fun will not be tolerated and you will be banned!

3. No PvP! This may change should enough players desire the ability. As of right now PvP is disabled.

As mentioned this is a dedicated server running on my VPS and will maintain as much up-time as my VPS host can offer, which so far is 99%. I will be actively playing on my own server and available to admin said server when not playing. I will provide contact details in case of emergency. 

Server Details:

Server Address: minecraft.blackpearlpirate.com

Server IP: 149.56.108.108

Server Port: 25565

Server Mods: Default Vanilla Install.

Server Admins: JSparrowist, KennyRY

Admin Contact:

JSparrowist in game.

Jack Sparrow on Steam.

[email protected] via email. Checked Immediately.

Ninjaskill TerraFirmaCraft will need admins other than myself and will actively recruit admins from the player base that are known to be nice and provide help or assistance to others in need. Lets be helpful to those who are new and wish to learn this wonderful mod!

New mods in addition to the base TerraFirmaCraft will be considered as long as they do not alter the base game play and have something worth while to add. Have a mod you would like to see on the server? Simply request it using the contact above! I would like to keep this as simple as possible to join for the moment though.

Thank you for your time and I hope to survive with you in game!

Sincerely, 

JSparrowist

I will see if I can play on this sever... I'm brazilian, maybe there will be a LOT of lag. I will tell you later, I'm in school lol.

Greetings! 

Give it a try! Server is located in the US but has a pretty good connection. Give it a shot, we'd be glad to have you!

-JSparrow

Hey man, you forgot to say the TFC version. The exact number, 0.79.28.

From what I've played of this server, It is really nice, although it could use a few plugins. Hope it picks up steam and gains a player base.

2 hours ago, mrdorkface said:

From what I've played of this server, It is really nice, although it could use a few plugins. Hope it picks up steam and gains a player base.

Thanks! I am working to make it  better and better! It had a hickup today while i was in conference at work and unable to monitor it, it's back up and I'm investigating the reason for the crash.

What plugins would you suggest? I'd be happy to look into adding them for you!

Thanks, 

JSparrow

One that would be helpful for sure would be Seen, as it would allow players to tell if their teammates have been on recently.

Another one that is needed is a grief prevention plugin, probably either Towny or Grief Protect.

Probably should disable teleport if you decide to add towny, however, as it disrupts the play style of TFC.

Also, good news! Yesterday I got on and there were two new players on at once, mariobutt(some number) and Temp91 (I think).

When trying to join server, I'm presented with "Authentication Servers are down. Please try again later, sorry!", although the MC Auth. Servers are not down.

27 minutes ago, ToedPlays said:

When trying to join server, I'm presented with "Authentication Servers are down. Please try again later, sorry!", although the MC Auth. Servers are not down.

Server appears to be down, I am getting error along the lines of "connection refused; no further information"

Server is back up and I'm investigating the above average load. 

My apologies, I'm working on it.

So. sometime between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. EST last night/ this morning, My base was completely greifed. Myself and ItsPito had built a farm, had vessels full of produce, 15 or so animals, and an almost finished house.  All of this, gone. It's the dead of winter, so no wild crops to find, and all the seeds and food has been stolen. I really wanted to play on this server, but this makes it impossible. As I said before, this happened sometime between the time I got off last night (not exactly sure, should be around 9), and when ItsPito got online this morning at 6. My base was at x=620 z= -12125.

32 minutes ago, ToedPlays said:

So. sometime between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. EST last night/ this morning, My base was completely greifed. Myself and ItsPito had built a farm, had vessels full of produce, 15 or so animals, and an almost finished house.  All of this, gone. It's the dead of winter, so no wild crops to find, and all the seeds and food has been stolen. I really wanted to play on this server, but this makes it impossible. As I said before, this happened sometime between the time I got off last night (not exactly sure, should be around 9), and when ItsPito got online this morning at 6. My base was at x=620 z= -12125.

I am looking in to getting some kind of grief protection / land ownership mod/plugin installed but the problem is TFC uses forge and most if not all mods like towny! etc require a bukkit server which isn't forge compatible that I can find.

Please, guys.. if I am overlooking something simple here to enable some sort of anti-grief protection, please, let me know asap! 

The search continues for some security and piece of mind. Catch me in game later this evening and I will replace your stolen materials to the best of my ability.

~Jack Sparrow

That's the reason all TFC public servers use KCauldron. It enables you to use bukkit plugins and forge mods in the same server.

Hey there firmacrafters :-) 

just signed on the server, happy to see a new server going up :) 

I'm on and enjoying your server!

hope to see you all soon! I regular being around my computer around 7:45 pm PST daily :).

18 hours ago, TonyLiberatto said:

That's the reason all TFC public servers use KCauldron. It enables you to use bukkit plugins and forge mods in the same server.

That's right.

Cauldron and Optifine are the only way to run a stable public TFC server. Both of which are not supported by the TFC devs. If you run into problems using either of those, don't ask for support on this forum. Private messaging works though :)

Definitely need more admins or mods or something, already got quite griefed upon.

Lovin' the server so far!

Took 3 IRL days to get through that jungle but still having fun.

Is there any plan for a more organized chatting area? Like maybe an Enjin Page or even a Discord Server? 

Id also like to submit my formal suggestion for the TFC Cellars Mod.

Is the server down? I can't seem to connect.

Server is down on IP: 149.56.108.108  and I can't seem to resolve the domain name: minecraft.blackpearlpirate.com

That does not bode well :(

I think it is safe to assume this server is offline, looking at the previous messages.

hey how to you guys get TFC exact update ver. cus im on ATlauncher (much more convinent way)