Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Crysyn

Only help if you can be helpful

Hey All, A topic has come up of late in the IRC channel in regards to the general feel of the forums and the community that supports them. Things have progressed further than I would have liked with out this being addressed more publicly because I would much rather have snubbed this out sooner rather than later.. but I have been busy. Here is the general rule I would like people to follow: Wheaton's Law "Don't be a dick." Those of you from the IRC channel know that this is the only rule I ask people in there to follow and we generally have a good and lively time chatting about all manner of things. This is basic rule that just about everyone understands and I am going to expand it to the forums from here moving forward. If you can not help people in a helpful and polite manner then I simply ask you to stop. Now I generally take a back seat to moderating the forums as I like to participate in the suggestions forum fairly heavily at times and would rather do so as a forums user than a moderator. But I am also fairly well known for being the person who constantly puts their foot down and so I am stepping up and doing so on here. If you find yourself unable to respond to a message politely then I ask that you do not respond. This mostly focuses on the increasing level of hostility found within the Suggestion forum as well as the Server forum. I do not care if this is the 30th some odd time you have seen someone make the same suggestion. Or even if the new post on an older topic is one entry above the old one. I expect the members of this forum to respond politely to the user, new or old, and point to the older topic if it applies and even go the extra step to suggest they either add in new information or to summarize the outcome of the previous discussion based upon the new post's entry into it. That is what we are here for, that is why I close most topics instead of deleting them, so that they can be found and referenced down the road. The next topic is the slew of derailment attempts I have seen as of late. If you want to have fun and joke around that is what the off topic forum is for and pretty much anything goes there. I do not expect to read a suggestion thread and have to go through 3 pages of image memes people have shot back and forth. Quite simply this is a waste of my time to read and then have to clean up. Now for the summary. I am going to start taking a more active role, especially in policing the suggestion forum, and handing out warn levels to people whom I see doing this. These will be indiscriminate and applied not to just the first person who derails or is impolite on a topic or response, but to everyone whom follows the lead of that person. As I do not like doing things with out giving you all warning this post shall serve as that warning. If you have a desire to bring this topic up with me then I invite you to do so on the IRC channel. Lets raise the level of quality and grow the community. Let us not descend into the quality often found on the minecraft or league of legend forums. There is simply no need for that here. Be passionate about things, just do not be abusive.
    • Kittychanley

Offline Servers

Recently I've seen a few server listings showing up on the first page of the Servers forum that have been closed for an extended period of time, but have recently gotten a reply from a new member who didn't realize the server is offline. To help prevent this from happening in the future, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use the report function on the original post of any servers that have been confirmed as offline, so that the topic may be locked. If you are the admin of a server and plan on taking the server offline, please use the report function on the original post of your topic to let the TFC Staff know that the topic should be locked. If you are the admin of a server that has a locked topic, and would wish to bring the server back online, please use the report function on the original post of the topic to let the TFC Staff know that the topic should be unlocked. As always, please remember to follow rule #3 of the servers forum and update your topic title to contain the version of TFC that the server is currently running. You can do so by editing the OP, and then clicking on "Use Full Editor."
Dries007

[TFC 0.79.23+] TerraFirmaCraft NEI plugin

240 posts in this topic

Hey Dries, I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but you seem to be having server problems again. I get a 522 error when trying to download via jenkins.

Thanks for letting me know. My vps company is pissing me off right now....

Thanks for letting me know. My vps company is pissing me off right now....

Huh, getting a 523 error here, Origin is unreachable. Hope it gets fixed soon, good luck with it. =)

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

NotEnoughItems: any"

i have installed CodeChickenCore and it should be running on java 7

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

NotEnoughItems: any"

i have installed CodeChickenCore and it should be running on java 7

Did you install NEI? You have to install both CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems. You download them both from the same place using two separate download links.

After much trouble with the VPS provider, I have restored a backup. It should be back online.

Did you install NEI? You have to install both CodeChickenCore and NotEnoughItems. You download them both from the same place using two separate download links.

i did put the NEI into the mods folder

i did put the NEI into the mods folder

Are you sure? Because the error message says you didn't.

the plugin keeps crashing me so what am i doing wrong? is it because im using a older version of TFC(0.79.13.468)? 

the plugin keeps crashing me so what am i doing wrong? is it because im using a older version of TFC(0.79.13.468)? 

Posting that the game is crashing really is no help at all unless you also supply the crash report.

Yes, you should try older builds of the plugin. Idk what version (if any) will work.

My mc crashed when I was using the NEI plugin for TFC 

version of TFC is 0.79.14514 

MC version is 1.7.10

Java Version is Java 8 update 20 

I also have NEI version 1.0.3.73 

and CodedChickencore version 1.0.4.29 

My OS is a windows 7 64bit 

I have attached the crash report and I hope this helps out alot I think this plugin is a great Idea for TFC 

crash report to mod arother.txt

MC version is 1.7.10

I have attached the crash report and I hope this helps out alot I think this plugin is a great Idea for TFC 

You downloaded the developer's copy, not the normal copy. Unless you are launching through eclipse, or Idea, that file is useless for you. You need to download the file that does not have -dev or -src at the end.

@Dries007 If possible, you should really change the order so the file that most players should download is the one at the top, or even have the "download" link on the OP just be a direct link to the normal download, and then include a jenkins link below it.

MC version is 1.7.10

where can I find the none dev version at I could find it at all 

I have found it thank you very much and I really do thank for letting me know I kinda figured as much lol, but was not that sure lol 

You downloaded the developer's copy, not the normal copy. Unless you are launching through eclipse, or Idea, that file is useless for you. You need to download the file that does not have -dev or -src at the end.

@Dries007 If possible, you should really change the order so the file that most players should download is the one at the top, or even have the "download" link on the OP just be a direct link to the normal download, and then include a jenkins link below it.

Its not possible as far as I'm aware, but I'll add a note on the page about this :P

@Dries007 you can right click the link, and select 'copy link,' this will give you the direct link to the download (no extra clicking involved)

@Dries007 you can right click the link, and select 'copy link,' this will give you the direct link to the download (no extra clicking involved)

But the file name (and thus the link) changes every build.

Heyoo! 

Great idea for a plug-in. I'm amazed it didn't exist already?

But I'm afraid I keep crashing. I've tried some different configs, but it doesn't seem to work.

Here's a pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/bHEWYmpW

My guess is that it's to do with my version of TFC? But I've tried different versions and it keeps crashing.

It works fine, until I add the plugin. So yeah...

Any insides to provide?

Heyoo!  Great idea for a plug-in. I'm amazed it didn't exist already?But I'm afraid I keep crashing. I've tried some different configs, but it doesn't seem to work. Here's a pastebin.http://pastebin.com/bHEWYmpW My guess is that it's to do with my version of TFC? But I've tried different versions and it keeps crashing.It works fine, until I add the plugin. So yeah... Any insides to provide?

Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 = needs Java 7you must install (and use) at least JRE7If it is already installed, make sure that it is being used by the Minecraft Launcher: check the Executable option in the profile used to play TFC (Edit Profile)