Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toboo

Tents.

75 posts in this topic

Well, you.

I don't care! I will post if I want to. If we forget this incident, then my posts will help,

Oh and Mine Life will go into scifi and scientific fantacy in its side mods

EDIT:

I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO GO TO THE R WORD YOU,,!!!!

I TOLD THE THREAD'S CREATOR WE ARE GOING FOR THE B WORD!!!

its funny cuz even in his defence post, he still talks about that other mod...

*Ignore this, accidental

Well, you.

I don't care! I will post if I want to. If we forget this incident, then my posts will help,

Oh and Mine Life will go into scifi and scientific fantacy in its side mods

EDIT:

I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO GO TO THE R WORD YOU,,!!!!

I TOLD THE THREAD'S CREATOR WE ARE GOING FOR THE B WORD!!!

Please continue, you would be the first to be banned from the forums, I'm curious to see how it plays out.

Look, I want to "fit in" for first time on a forum. Please, I just want to have fun, I hate trolls I hate fights I just, I just want to be accepted for once in my life.

For the first time?

I think you need to take a break from the internet to learn the basic rules of social ettiquette. Yes, they apply even online.

Look, I want to "fit in" for first time on a forum. Please, I just want to have fun, I hate trolls I hate fights I just, I just want to be accepted for once in my life.

well if you want to be accepted, dont do stupid things, listen to what other people are saying and be productive

we can just put this beheind us now, and move on

well if you want to be accepted, dont do stupid things, listen to what other people are saying and be productive

Thank you, I think I may be outgrowing my medication. It happens after every growth sprout.

Put perfectly, couldn't agree more, I wish you good luck on the forums and with your mod 1SDAN.

Well actually it's Earth Crafter Man's mod, I'm his idea guy and mob modeller. And Gruntee's his, well, I don't really know what grunt does except code.

let me just stop this idiocy in its tracks

It has been made abundantly clear that, regardless of how much I love TFC, it will never make me pitch a tent.

End of thread.

I hate you. I was waiting all this time to post that line at the right moment and YOU steal it. Damnit Eternal

;P

For the first time?

I think you need to take a break from the internet to learn the basic rules of social ettiquette. Yes, they apply even online.

I do know ediquitte, I just forgot to take my meds and well, that's what happens when i forget to take em.

That is just a bad excuse. Unless you have some major issues, that excuse fails to work. And thats coming from someone who used to use that particular line.

Az and ECC, you really need to quit beating a dead horse. He apologized, tents are not happening, QUIT POSTING AND LET THE THREAD DIE ALREADY!

1SDAN, we forgive you, look past how everyone is being a ass and look at what they told you you were doing wrong and fix it. If you truly think about what you say before you say it you can be a valued part of the community.

Now can everyone just :) and be done?

Well this thread went to hell while I was gone.

Well this thread went to hell while I was gone.

useless post is useless,

this my fellow forum goers, is an example of the worst form of Necromancy, and is punishable by burning at the stake

everyone grab your torches and pitchforks, time for a good ol' mob

Can't we wait till tomorrow? i'm about to go to bed right now -o-

useless post is useless,

this my fellow forum goers, is an example of the worst form of Necromancy, and is punishable by burning at the stake

everyone grab your torches and pitchforks, time for a good ol' mob

Will a fork and a match do? I seem to have misplaced my mob kit. Actually, damn, I think I left it in my closet and ECC must have nicked it when he stole my soul :/

Sorry, I borrowed it last week. Don't you remember me knocking on the door at like 3am asking for it? I needed it to make some Hades cheddar.

Im done with it, have it back.

Okay -o- good morning, world...

*takes out torch and pitchfork*

late for the fun? :3

Oops I seem to have broken a sacred law of the internet, well time to go live in exile.

AND DONT YOU COME BACK!

AND DONT YOU COME BACK!

now that's just not nice

*sing*

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0