Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
dunkleosteus

Runescape >__>

26 posts in this topic

Unfortunately guys I have been sucked back into the magical and broken world of runescape. A few people from the community are looking to open a TFC citadel, but we need a few more subscribed RS players. Anyone wanna join in?

I need to be member for that? : i would join if i could... It's just that i'm not sure if i can.

I need to be member for that? : i would join if i could... It's just that i'm not sure if i can.

We need 2 more people, as long as they join with in the next 2 weeks, we need 5 total. So far it's me, eternal and noodles, but her membership expires in 2 weeks. 4 registered members are required to be clan members for the citadel to be accessible once it's opened.

EDIT: noodles may not be able to help, so we'd really like 3 more people.

Bumpybump

maybe I should edit the title.

If I had a good connection I would join you, but I'm limited to a 3g that cuts down to 200kbps if I use it too much... You don't know how much I suffer...

I've never seen this game before and I have to ask... what is this game?? Oh the graphics........... And this is coming from someone who plays DF

If I had a good connection I would join you, but I'm limited to a 3g that cuts down to 200kbps if I use it too much... You don't know how much I suffer...

I've never seen this game before and I have to ask... what is this game?? Oh the graphics........... And this is coming from someone who plays DF

Unfortunately, we're looking for people with a paid subscription to it, which is $7.95 CAD, I don't know how much in other currencies though. It's an MMORPG, it's quite silly and pretty broken, but it's fun and addicting.

Unfortunately, we're looking for people with a paid subscription to it, which is $7.95 CAD, I don't know how much in other currencies though. It's an MMORPG, it's quite silly and pretty broken, but it's fun and addicting.

Is it a web browser game? From what I see it is free... Can you give a link?

Is it a web browser game? From what I see it is free... Can you give a link?

It is a web browser game and you CAN play it for free, but the full game requires a subscription and we need subscribed players

Honestly you could just do what I do, and ask for monthly paid subscription cards as stocking stuffers and birthday gifts from the relatives who don't see you as often but are still close enough to feel obliged. I've never paid a cent out of pocket for RS.

They sell them at places like Toys R US, Walmart, Gamestop, and most places like them

BA ba da daa BAA ba ba buh, bah bababa ba BA BAAA, BA ba da daa BAA ba ba buh, babababa ba buh ba ba ba buh buh buh BUMP!

BA ba da daa BAA ba ba buh, bah bababa ba BA BAAA, BA ba da daa BAA ba ba buh, babababa ba buh ba ba ba buh buh buh BUMP!

Until the last part, i thought you were humming this:

Until the last part, i thought you were humming this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbfiy_IBMo

LOL can't stLOL stop lauLOL laughing LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

A few minutes later...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I thought this needed a little more to it, so here goes :)

[drums]

|tch um tch um |tch ~|du tch um tch|tchh tch um|tch ~|ksh ~ du du du|tch um tchh|tch du du da| kssh du du|daa um ~|tchhhhhh|tch um du da| du du da ksssssh|

[piano/keyboard]-------|BA ba da daa|BAA ba ba|buh ~|bah ~|~ bababa|ba BA BAAA|BA ba da daa|BAA ba ba|buh ba ~|babababa|ba buh ba ba|ba buh buh BAA|

[guitar]---------------------------------------------|NAA na na| nuh ~|nah ~|~ nanana|na NA NAAA|NA na ni nii|NAA na na|nuh na ~|nananana|na nuh na na|na nuh nuh NAA|

[bass]------------------------|BA ba bo baa|BAA ba ba|bu ~|ba ~|~ bababa|ba BA BAAA| BA ba ba bo baa|BAA ba ba|bu ba ~|babababa|ba bu ba ba| ba bu bu Ba|

Now, here's how to read this read random musical piece that achartran was bored and decided to create using Dunk's bump song (slightly modified).

[drums](1st line)

tch - snare hit

um - kick drum

du - tom hit

da - tom hit with a brief pause after

daa- tom hit, let ring

tchh - snare roll

ksh - crash symbol hit

kssh - crash symbol sutained

[piano/keyboard instrument](2nd line)

ask Dunk :P

[guitar](3rd line)

follows 2nd line, but with a light overdrive bluesy tone.

na - single note

ni - a different single not

nuh - short, muted chord

nah - ringing chord

[bass](4th line)

follows guitar and keyboard with root notes

ba - single note ( can vary between different notes)

bo - a different single note

bu - another single note

ba - yet another single not

| - measure lines

~ - rest (till end of measure, or a new note. If it doesn't fit one of these rules just try to make sense of it, each measure has 4 beats if you didn't know already.)

( yeah it's not completely perfect and musically correct, but hey I make my own rules :P. Oh, and doing the music in my head means some things wont make sense in how they fit together, just ignore it.)

If requested an actual version may be created, because I has my musical equipment back! YAAAAYYYYYY! (and I finally got pro-tools working after a long battle with some crippling bugs)

If requested an actual version may be created, because I has my musical equipment back! YAAAAYYYYYY! (and I finally got pro-tools working after a long battle with some crippling bugs)

REQUESTED. :)

REQUESTED. :)

Ok, give me a few days to a week, I have to find the time to actually do it and it's going to be a busy week for me, but it shouldn't take too long once I have some time.

I'll keep you posted :)

or... we could stay on topic... :(

or... we could stay on topic... :(

This thread kinda died, just sayin'... :( And we ALL know what happens when a thread dies around here...

This thread kinda died, just sayin'... :) And we ALL know what happens when a thread dies around here...

Fixed

Goddamit stop posting here then guys

Let me explain where you went wrong, Dunk.

You told them that you need them.

You're supposed to say that you are giving them the opportunity to play Runescape with you.

P.S. I will look into it after work today.

Let me explain where you went wrong, Dunk.

You told them that you need them.

You're supposed to say that you are giving them the opportunity to play Runescape with you.

P.S. I will look into it after work today.

costs $7.50 a month so in less you already play, I wouldnt advise it :/

costs $7.50 a month so in less you already play, I wouldnt advise it :/

Oh... Is it not fun? Lol.

If it is a fun game then I will check it out.

If it can hold my interest better than Skyrim and Towns can, then I will pay for it.

Oh... Is it not fun? Lol.

If it is a fun game then I will check it out.

If it can hold my interest better than Skyrim and Towns can, then I will pay for it.

It's a broken RPG with a unique sense of humour. They're not afraid to break the fourth wall. It requires HOURS and HOURS of grinding to get good. (thousands of hours to master everything)