Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DieHero

Crops hybridization

28 posts in this topic

I know the agriculture is still in development, but what you guys think about mendelian genetics and mutations, like in forestry's bees?

This is a really cool idea, go HERE to talk/read about it. (Already been suggested)

Oh, and...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-facedesk-

Yeah, this has already been talked about, and its even still on the first page!!! Use the search function next time, it saves us from having to get mad at you. So, in conclusion, lurk moar. Oh,

and welcome to the fucking forums.

-facedesk-

Yeah, this has already been talked about, and its even still on the first page!!! Use the search function next time, it saves us from having to get mad at you. So, in conclusion, lurk moar. Oh,

and welcome to the fucking forums.

Why are you mad? he missed it, that's all...

oh, didn't notice the topic.. but I actually searched for "genetic" and nothing about crops came up.. well.. this is odd.

and thank for the welcome, but I'm here for a quite long time :P

Yes, our welcome is what makes other people stay here.

oh, didn't notice the topic.. but I actually searched for "genetic" and nothing about crops came up.. well.. this is odd.

If only you had added an "s" to the end of that... -.-

search as many terms as you can think of next time.

Why are you mad? he missed it, that's all...

I'm not mad, I'm just in the same boat as eternal, and noodles. I have posted this same message with different wording so many times it has just gotten to the point were I'm not trying to sound nice anymore, being blunt is just easier, that's all. And what's it with you and flix going around saying we are mad all the time? Everyone on this forum is here to have a good time, that's it, and if we have to remind people of the proper conduct of this forum from time to time, so be it, it keeps this community to a slightly higher standard.

now,

/thread

it's getting ridiculous

Being blunt gives you no right to cuss out new forum members. Eternal can do it because that is his personality and nobody is willing to challenge him or are completely incapable of arguing a point. I draw the line at only one of those people per forum.

Being blunt gives you no right to cuss out new forum members. Eternal can do it because that is his personality and nobody is willing to challenge him or are completely incapable of arguing a point. I draw the line at only one of those people per forum.

I don't remember "cussing him out" I said fucking, and I wasn't trying to insult him with it. The use of the word didn't even relate to him it related to the forums, if you took it the wrong way, I'm sorry, didn't mean to have it sound like that. I consider what I said pretty tame, you should see some of Eternal's reprimands, what I say is a spring meadow in a tampon commercial compared to his posts.

Just try and refrain from swearing at new forum members please, you don't know what age frame they are, besides like you said Eternal already attacks every last new member he can find, lets just leave him to do his 'job' and you can do whatever you do. (That isn't attacking/swearing at new forum members

Just try and refrain from swearing at new forum members please, you don't know what age frame they are, besides like you said Eternal already attacks every last new member he can find, lets just leave him to do his 'job' and you can do whatever you do. (That isn't attacking/swearing at new forum members

Oh fuck off mate, I attack stupid posts, not members. And it's not my 'job', it's me having a low tolerance for bullshit, like what's coming from your keyboard in this thread.

It's the internet, and Acchy over there can say whatever the hell he pleases.

If you're not old enough to hear these words, this probably isn't the mod for you.

You probably shouldn't be on the internet to begin with.

(Also, attacking eternals character, and then demanding that the forum members comply to your standards? That's... No. I don't even.)

*snip*

I attack stupid posts, not members.

*snip*

I have to tell my 1st year students the same thing. There's a huge difference between attacking a person and attacking something that person says. We all make stupid mistakes. If we can't take the subsequent fallout, then we need to reconsider our priorities. People are always so busy trying to find ways to feel offended... *sigh*

I'm not asking for restrictions I'm acting for some decency, is that really too much to ask out of people? I'm tired of hearing all the newbies complaining. I know there isn't anything I can do about eternal, this is his personality and I do my best to respect that. on the other hand this something new for you achartran. I was not attempting to offend you eternal, I apologize. Anyways lets just continue the conversation on PM.

I'm acting asking for some decency, is that really too much to ask out of people?

Yes.

Haha at least that was decent, all well swear away achartran, I won't bother you. I just am used to a little friendlier crowd I suppose. Seriously though at least consider cutting the new guys a little slack I'm tired of noobs practically in tears and throwing fits because they were insulted (don't make me pull up all the times you have insulted noobs). Lets just tell them their idea needs work and only yell at them if they aren't following a clearly displayed rule.

^this.

Seriously, it's called positive reinforcement. Who ever the noob was that made a mistake didn't know he/she was the 5 thousandth one to make that very same mistake. When you blow up on them it only ever makes things worse. I'm bad about it too! Look at how I react to eternal in the "thirst" thread. By swearing and belittling, I make myself look like a fool...

All I'm trying to say is what comes around goes around guys. Don't underestimate the power of a smile.

That said, swearing at someone is usually a term of endearment around here... A word is a word is a word. People mean different thing by words you might take specifically. It's the nature of language.

That said, swearing at someone is usually a term of endearment around here... A word is a word is a word. People mean different thing by words you might take specifically. It's the nature of language.

Questioning some ones intelligence and/or social knowledge by use of a derogatory term can not be considered "endearing". ESPECIALLY not in a format like the internet where emotional expression is extremely limited.

didn't know he/she was the 5 thousandth one to make that very same mistake.

Didn't the last noob that pulled this (try to say he) thoroughly lurked the forums first?

If you get hospitalized for drinking Drain-o or whatever, it's your fucking fault for NOT READING FIRST

Questioning some ones intelligence and/or social knowledge by use of a derogatory term can not be considered "endearing". ESPECIALLY not in a format like the internet where emotional expression is extremely limited.

Sure it can, ya adorable little fuck

Didn't the last noob that pulled this (try to say he) thoroughly lurked the forums first?

If you get hospitalized for drinking Drain-o or whatever, it's your fucking fault for NOT READING FIRST

Sure it can, ya adorable little fuck

That was not directed at you, I have no problems with you, but a forum can only handle one asshole (;D). I like arch, I don't want him deciding to be a asshole too, because quite frankly he does a poor job at being a asshole. As does everyone else on the forum I know of besides you, the king of assholes, ruling over his solitary kingdom.

That was not directed at you, I have no problems with you, but a forum can only handle one asshole (;D). I like arch, I don't want him deciding to be a asshole too, because quite frankly he does a poor job at being a asshole. As does everyone else on the forum I know of besides you, the king of assholes, ruling over his solitary kingdom.

Well ex-fucking-scuse me, princess, but who are you to tell him how to act? And I'm not an asshole, I'll have you know.

I'm just the thought police.

Can we charge the thought police with Police Brutality?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0