Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
splatman1981

[Solved]B64 Doors dont work with Button/Pressure plate

8 posts in this topic

i usually put a pressure plate in front of my door so i can run inside and it automatically closes after me, but that doesnt seem to work on B64. i hear the sound of a door opening and closeing but the door doesnt open or close. same wih a wooden button.

forge 601.355

rei minimap

player api universal 1.1

edit: doors also break instantly not sure if thats bug though.

You were able to do this in the past? My understanding is that there's not really any redstone transmission on TFC blocks, so it shouldn't really have ever worked since buttons and plates work by redstone power. Unless I'm wrong on the xmission thing... testing it quickly in my current 64 world and my old 1.3.2 52e world with a button, nothing happens in either. So.... yeah. Pretty sure that's not a bug, but intended.

up until bioxx added tfc doors i could always put a pressure plate by the vanilla door and have it work.

I haven't gone too far in 64 yet, but in 52e redstone power worked fine. Redstone is in the mod in the form of Cinnabar, and placing it in your crafting grid gives 8 redstone per 1 cinnarbar ore. (Lapis Lazuli can be crafted into vanilla lapis in the same way). I haven't seen anything in the changelog about Cinnabar being removed, or no longer providing redstone, so I'd say this is a bug with the new doors.

I haven't gone too far in 64 yet, but in 52e redstone power worked fine. Redstone is in the mod in the form of Cinnabar, and placing it in your crafting grid gives 8 redstone per 1 cinnarbar ore. (Lapis Lazuli can be crafted into vanilla lapis in the same way). I haven't seen anything in the changelog about Cinnabar being removed, or no longer providing redstone, so I'd say this is a bug with the new doors.

Why haven't you updated yet?

Yeah, I used pressure pads to auto close doors on all my homes previously, they worked in the past, I don't remember building one yet in 64, I've got a door but it lacks any texture... lol

They worked on vanilla doors, not TFC doors.

TFC doors do not respond to redstone.

Does the lever work? If it works, redstone power is still active.