Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
warfighter67

Shift-Click Logpile Without Log in Hand Empties it to Inventory

12 posts in this topic

Title explains it. If you are not holding a log and you shift-click a logpile, it will immediately dump the logs into your inventory.

Makes getting logs from storage for charcoal pits easier and such.

I'd also like if the reverse was true, so you didn't have to put the logs in individually, right now the best way to put things in is place a log pile, switch to something else, right click to open it up and then shift click stacks in.

+1(yay useless post)

its a simple idea that returns gameplay to the user and changes no balance. I cant think of anything against something so small and significant.

i wonder what bioxx would think about this?

I'd also like if the reverse was true, so you didn't have to put the logs in individually, right now the best way to put things in is place a log pile, switch to something else, right click to open it up and then shift click stacks in.

I very much love this idea!

I very much love this idea!

I'm going to pretend I never saw this, I'm too tired right now, stayed up all night doing school work :/

I'm going to pretend I never saw this, I'm too tired right now, stayed up all night doing school work :/

Oooooooooh, so that's why they give you school work? for DOING it? Yeah, then i have years of homework to do... :

Oooooooooh, so that's why they give you school work? for DOING it? Yeah, then i have years of homework to do... :

I want to go back to school.

First off, I'm confused.

Second, I was making up 2 labs, a 10 page packet, and a research project on the ras sub-family of genes and proteins for AP Bio. A full 1,000 word final draft in the form of a satire for my English class. Studying for a major WWII - Pacific test first thing in the morning. Working on a forensics case that we have been doing for two days now. And to top it all off I have a pre-calc test next week that I didn't even know anything about until last night to study for, and how well I do will determine whether I pass or fail the class.

So yeah, I was up until 4 am doing homework, it happens. Hence my horrible mood today, 2 hours of sleep is not enough.

First off, I'm confused.

Second, I was making up 2 labs, a 10 page packet, and a research project on the ras sub-family of genes and proteins for AP Bio. A full 1,000 word final draft in the form of a satire for my English class. Studying for a major WWII - Pacific test first thing in the morning. Working on a forensics case that we have been doing for two days now. And to top it all off I have a pre-calc test next week that I didn't even know anything about until last night to study for, and how well I do will determine whether I pass or fail the class.

So yeah, I was up until 4 am doing homework, it happens. Hence my horrible mood today, 2 hours of sleep is not enough.

Wow, that's a lot of work... Sorry to hear that :

I was refering to the fact that i rarely study or do any homework, even when i have tons of it and it's important... i just can't focus on doing something if i'm not really interested.

Wow, that's a lot of work... Sorry to hear that :

Thanks, but in a week after I finish off the rest of my school work I'll be back to happy go-luck, smart ass achartran!

Thanks, but in a week after I finish off the rest of my school work I'll be back to happy go-luck, smart ass achartran!

Yey! you will be back!

Yeyx2! My positive vote quota is replenished!