Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
puxapuak

[B66] Issues with new doors

14 posts in this topic

There's a number of these issues floating around so let's collect them in one thread. Some issues may have been raised on previous builds but have not yet been addressed, so still useful to collect them too.

• Doors pop off their hinges in one hit if you accidentally left click instead of right click
  • Right-clicking a door to open it with coal or a meal in your hand causes the door to enter derp-mode, and you can no longer pass through that space until you break the door and replace it.
  • DoodTheDud pointed out that they are not always consistently displayed or utilised by mobs in multiplayer.

Others? I will try to collect what people post in comments on the main OP.

And then this happened...

Posted Image

Apparently when a creeper blows, sometimes firepits can be picked up. Then if you try to open a door, fire pit magically floats in the air.

The doors do not respond to redstone signals correctly (activating pressure plate next to them plays the sound but does not open the door).

The doors do not respond to redstone signals correctly (activating pressure plate next to them plays the sound but does not open the door).

I believe that's by design.

I would like to add that the multiplayer bug I pointed out was equally inconsistent with mobs. A skeleton was unable to pass through a door that I could not pass through but my friend could pass through. It was open only for him; the skeleton and I could not move through it.

I would like to add that the multiplayer bug I pointed out was equally inconsistent with mobs. A skeleton was unable to pass through a door that I could not pass through but my friend could pass through. It was open only for him; the skeleton and I could not move through it.

Kk, I edited the OP to reflect that.

Creepers blowing up stuff= crashes glithes and all that kind of funkyness...

Creepers blowing up stuff= crashes glithes and all that kind of funkyness...

With doors? Is there a thread on this already, or could you provide a bit more information here?

I dont think we have b66 bug thread yet? but creepers blowing up stuff make things go bad, especially with stone anvils. Just dont place any forge, anvil, or firepit items if get dropped in explosions...

and doors tend to glitch too, had half a door working only upper side

EDIT: just in safe side, just dont place anything what doesnt have textures...

and doors tend to glitch too, had half a door working only upper side

Ahh ok. Edited and added to OP.

Yeah I don't think I've seen a thread particularly on Creeper issues... that firepit was the first problem I'd had (except for the already-known fact that they do no measurable damage).

Seems like the easiest thing to do is remove creeper explosions. >:D

Seems like the easiest thing to do is remove creeper explosions. > :D

At this point I'd agree - or even extend it to the creepers themselves. They do no damage to players or other mobs and not very much to infrastructure... all they really do is bug things up.

I think that's a really bad idea, unless we get some other threat to structures.

Creepers are the only mob that has any effect on the dynamic world, That's important, and honestly there should be more things that do similar, fixing a bug by removing a feature is not a great idea unless the bug is unfixable, I doubt this bug is unfixable.

I meant as a temporary measure. If bugs related to explosions prove difficult to fix, perhaps removing creepers would be more feasible in the short term.