Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ECC

I'm feeling trollish

25 posts in this topic

I feel kinda trollish suddenly. Lets see how much chaos occurs once you all figure out what I did. also, yay, 500 posts

I feel kinda trollish suddenly. Lets see how much chaos occurs once you all figure out what I did. also, yay, 500 posts

and 5

well, it was 502 posts when I posted this. now its 506. also, thats not the thing i did. ;D

well, it was 502 posts when I posted this. now its 506. also, thats not the thing i did. ;D

Banned user as a title? That's really subtle.

wait, Im banned? dafuq?

:| you didn't do anything wrong in the chat, did you?

EDIT:

you're living under a bridge?

He lives under a bridge, but can access the internet? :

wifi is awesome. lets you talk from aaannnnnywhere. even under a bridge

~continues to sty oblivious about obviously editing member title.~

well that was fun. /thread

:| you didn't do anything wrong in the chat, did you?

EDIT:

He lives under a bridge, but can access the internet? :

3G or even 4G

6, because I broke everything

6, because I broke everything

Guy, I don't want to see you banned, you're a great suggester and you make your rare posts sometimes.

what? oh, lol, I already forgot I did this topic. lol. yes, I changed my member title. go away now plz? lol.

Posted Image

what? oh, lol, I already forgot I did this topic. lol. yes, I changed my member title. go away now plz? lol.

But your member title still says "Banned User".

But your member title still says "Banned User".

He's the only guy that I can't understand here...

He's the only guy that I can't understand here...

Who is he? Me or ECC? I'm guessing me but..

I think I might have figured it out...He changed it then and changed it back. No? Yes?

He just changed it once and left it like that : I mean, come on, it's not a Sherlock-level mistery...

Who is he? Me or ECC? I'm guessing me but..

I think I might have figured it out...He changed it then and changed it back. No? Yes?

ECC

He just changed it once and left it like that : I mean, come on, it's not a Sherlock-level mistery...

I didn't even edit it... I figured it out already, but thanks anyway...Had a little derp there.

ECC

Three character response. Niiice.. But anyway, why? I kinda thought it was me...'Cause ya know, you quoted me.But it makes sense either way.

*lifts thread's wrist and checks pulse* Hmmm... still alive.

This troll, awkward as it was, seems to have worked... Gratz, :P

Three character response. Niiice.. But anyway, why? I kinda thought it was me...'Cause ya know, you quoted me.But it makes sense either way.

I quoted you because I was talking to you.

I quoted you because I was talking to you.

Thus the But it makes sense either way.

I guess it might have caused confusion though.

that is the last time I make a topic while entirely exhausted and dealing with multiple kids. LAST TIME. Im just hitting my head on a wall over this. stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid STUPID

lol