Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
kotoroshinoto

Anvil molds : place and fill

32 posts in this topic

You are supposed to be a caveman, right? So when a caveman found copper and zinc, and made bronze for the first time, did he think "Oh I know, let's make a big block of this metal to use instead of the tenchique we used for millenia. :huh: "

Or did he experiment with bronze, making tools and ornaments on copper and stone anvils first? You know, to have time to come up with the idea that this is usefull for making an anvil. ;)

:| you are supposed to be a guy with limited technology, not specificially a cave man. Even though you can play as if you were one...

BTW, zinc and copper makes brass, not bronze... that's not a little difference :

WAIT WAIT WAIT

I TALKED TO BIOXX AND HE REFUSED TO CHANGE METAL STUFF, SO DON'T ACT LIKE WHAT I SAID IS FACT!!

doesn't anyone ever read my signature? :(

WAIT WAIT WAIT

I TALKED TO BIOXX AND HE REFUSED TO CHANGE METAL STUFF, SO DON'T ACT LIKE WHAT I SAID IS FACT!!

doesn't anyone ever read my signature? :(

I read it everytime. IDK why, but it says "Read me....read me"

That goes for your signature as well Wolf... Every time I read it and every time it tells me not to. :(

That goes for your signature as well Wolf... Every time I read it and every time it tells me not to. :(

Yes, you must know that my signature is weird. And I don't change it from a lot of time because it says to me too to not read...

Yes, you must know that my signature is weird. And I don't change it from a lot of time because it says to me too to not read...

On the topic of sigs, I removed my Spoiler thing...

DUnk, since the mold idea has been shot down (casting not being used much if at all successfully until nearly the 20th century), what does bioxx think about a more involved process of forge welding the double ingots together (maybe into an anvil base (essentially a 4x-ingot), and then this anvil base having a UI similar to an anvil that is used to construct the fully formed anvil by inputting double ingots and forge welding them in and shaping the resulting metal? (or maybe having plans & pieces that must be constructed separately like the anvil's horn, legs, and central block and then forge welding these to the base UI??

or if you dont like the idea of placing the base, maybe a multi step process similar to how armor is made and crafted components like legs base and horn go into it