Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
godlike35

big forge

35 posts in this topic

Forges placed near each other should require more fuel, but every block of a large forge should have a common fuel storage. This way you can access the fuel storage from every block of the forge.

Forges placed near each other should require more fuel, but every block of a large forge should have a common fuel storage. This way you can access the fuel storage from every block of the forge.

Well, when it comes to big fires like this you have redistribute fuel evenly. It doesn't magically do it by itself, so I don't think there is any need to add any aditional features to it.

Just make it so that it's possible.

Also, can someone confirm if it actually is possible, if you break a side of the forge and lit a new one in it's stead?

Well, when it comes to big fires like this you have redistribute fuel evenly. It doesn't magically do it by itself, so I don't think there is any need to add any aditional features to it.

True, I didn't think about this.

you must not be very attune to decoration. not an insult, just you dont understand this because your not seeing the aesthetics of this. this is less about function and more about making things look 'nice'

On the contrary. I was just wondering if there was actually a functional reason for it.

gien the fact its only a small change, it could be implemented alongside lots of other tiny tweaks :D besides, i get the feeling we keep thinking of every suggestion as a update in itself, not as just a part of a huge update.

lots of other tiny tweaks

... huh, that's wierd, for some reason, that sounds... familiar .-.

RUHROH *runs away* naah but seriously, i just meant to say that it could be part of a update like so many of the other suggested stuff, instead of every suggestion being a seperate update, which seems to be the expectation of this forum :D

upping the size does not altar balance considering the only supplies your getting away with NOT using is stone, something CHEAPER THEN DIRT. talking balance when stone is the LITERAL most abundant non renewable resource is stupid. paired with a easily renewable resource(charcoal and sticks), you really cant say anything against expanding it other then feasibility.

I don't know, at the moment stone is semi renewable, ever heard of cobble gen? It's a pain to make ne but atm it still works. Makes vanilla but he can and really needs to fix that to make like gabbro or something. Basalt maybe? Perhaps a random cobble?

I don't know, at the moment stone is semi renewable, ever heard of cobble gen? It's a pain to make ne but atm it still works. Makes vanilla but he can and really needs to fix that to make like gabbro or something. Basalt maybe? Perhaps a random cobble?

Or make it not work anymore, which is 100% likelly.

yeah, that would be good, except that lava flowing into water and doing nothing is alot less realistic than infinite cobble.