Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mileaos2

placable smallblocks

4 posts in this topic

okay, i just LOVE the placable single planks and use them quite often.

and the upcoming change with placable ignots is awesome too!

so, i ask myself: why only metals and wooden planks?

so i come up with that suggestion!

it would add alot to customisation and construction possibilitys!

and astetics ofc XD

i have some idieas for glass/stone/gem mosaics ^^´

first some tools etc:

brick mold: with 4 planks craftet, for clay bricks

roofing tile mold: with 4 sticks craftet, for clay roofing tiles

pigments: hammer + bowl + pigment source (certain stone types and minerals)

pigments are used for coloring glass/clay

glass manufaction change: sand + flux + pigments into the bloomery (2+1+1) for "raw glass" in an ceramik mold.

clear glass doesnt need pigments ofc, but 2x flux

gemstone + hammer = 2 smaller gemstones

small cubes

small cubes have the size of those cubes you can create with the detailed chisel mode.

mostly craftet with the chisel.

raw stone + chisel = 10 small cubes of that stone

chipped gemstones = 1 small cube of that gemstone

ceramik small cubes (any color) = clay in crafting field = 4 clay small blocks (have to be burned first ofc)

glass small cubes = raw glass (any color) + chisel = 4 small glass cubes

brick sized

all stone bricks

glass brick = raw glass into crafting field, to remove the mold

normal gemstone brick = normal gemstone + chisel

bricks = clay + brick mold = 1 clay brick (into the oven ofc)

metal bars should also be placeable like building materials

rocks, simple those rocks you pick up, not cobblestone!

they cannot be stacked ontop of each other, only side by side and when something is beneath them. (for roads, you could use seperate colors etc, that would look awesome!

roofing tiles

slate tiles = raw stone + hammer = 4 slate tiles

ceramik tiles = clay + roofing tile mold = 3 clay tiles (into the oven ofc)

wooden tiles = plank + knife/axe/saw = 1 wooden tile

full block

gemstone block = Exquisite gemstone + chisel

brick block = 5 bricks + 4 mortar = 4 brick blocks

glass block = 4 raw glass (liquid)

roof tiles block = 3 roof tiles + planks (recepie like sluices)

those roof tiles blocks shouldnt be an full block, they should be more like the sluice (but only 1x1x1 sized)

If glass could be "chiseled" away and then we could do some neat things underwater and on land!I don't know for all you out there but i like this thread !

If glass could be "chiseled" away and then we could do some neat things underwater and on land!I don't know for all you out there but i like this thread !

I think putting a chisel with almost any block on the crafting grid could open a sort of 3d knapping grid from which we could carve stuff. Just an idea.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0