Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EnTro

[Offline] Crococraft server [Survival, whitelisted, TFC, towns and trading, 0.78.17] < A good server :)

560 posts in this topic

Username: BokoaSA

Why do you like to play TFC? I like the added difficulty and the attempt at realism. I also like the aesthetics added. 

Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a decent sized community to play with. Playing on your own can get boring. 

Username:Hokkeee
Why do you like to play TFC? Because it`s very interesting mod 
Why do you want to join? I wan`t play with my friends on this server, because I haven`t see most good server, only that.
What will you add to the server? More people, fun times, adequate people, communication with other people, any help, if it need.

I`m too live in Latvia, my friend is megativ and _The_Smile_.

Username: _The_Smile_

Why do you like to play TFC? I wan't to build with my friend dont' big village. I've played TFC for quite a long time now (from the early Alpha builds), mostly singleplayer and lan worlds which kinda bored me. I'm looking for a good server with a nice community fits in my playstyle.

Why do you want to join?  I want a TFC server, and I like whitelists because everyone plays nice

What will you add to the server? Fun times, good attitude, generosity.

Sorry for my English

Username: Lisa_Fugo
Why do you like to play TFC?: because how hard it is and all that wood types and stone
Why do you want to join?: None of my friends want to play with me, because they think it is too hard and like play with others.
What will you add to the server?: A friendly dragon ready for work!

Username: minecraftmunski
Why do you like to play TFC? i record for youtube and like to meet others that enjoy the challenge of survival.
Why do you want to join? i like the way pvp is set up and it would be a nice place to hang out buil and meet people.
What will you add to the server? ill add one more productive worker to the server.

Username: Gleevenlord

Why do you like to play TFC? Because it is a cool mod in which every step on the progress ladder is so rewarding.
Why do you want to join? For the ability to interact with larger community and play with my friends: radlo87 and Nekrus2.
What will you add to the server? Active and friendly group, maybe some cool buildings.

Username: Norfolk and Ena

Why do you like to play TFC? We are just like the TFC relax atmosphere and realistic gameplay
Why do you want to join? Just for spent some free time here and have some fun
What will you add to the server? Im with my wife will build a neat house somewhere on your server, possible some trade and communication

Username: Thelehpwnage
Age: 14 (Don't let the age get to you, I am a very mature person.)
Why do you like to play TFC? It brings a very real and challenging concept to the game. I like the twist it gives to vanilla minecraft. If accepted, this would be the second server I've played on TFC.
Why do you want to join? I want to play on a server that I don't have to worry about getting griefed or stolen from. It's a real pain. Also, still being a sort of noob at TFC, I may need help from kind and reliable players/staff. Also, single player is boring after awhile.
What will you add to the server? I can add to the server by helping other players with the basics, because there are people who won't know anything and will wonder why they can't punch trees, because they don't know about picking up rocks and the such. I can hopefully bring in some of the newest players and teach them what I know, even if it is a little amount. (Hopefully it'll get them started and on the way to having some true fun.)

Username: Davros13
Age: 13 (dont let it fool you i am the definition of Mature and Funny)
Why do you like to play TFC? I love TFC because of the element of real time and the difficulty with metalworking to pottery of all things.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because it is SO boring to play alone in a vast world and a community working together is my drean for minercaft.
What will you add to the server? I will add a person that will not only tell people how to do things but walk 1000 chunks just to give them something they need and i sware on my Minecraft account and laptop i will not abuse or greif anyone or thing

Please add me to this server and respond quick

P.S. Thx

Username:                                                 Nik_the_Quick

Why do you like to play TFC?:                 Because this ist a realistic and challenging game .And it makes fun.

Why do you want to join?:                       I´m searching for a good server where i can play with other members.

What will you add to the server?:          i dont know i can only say that i do not griefing or kill player for fun 

and that i help when ever i can.

PS: Sorrry my english is not very good ^^

PPS: my Ingamename above is false my ingame name is Nik_de_Quick sry

Application

Username: giutarist

Why do you like to play TFC?: I enjoy the difficulty and intricate crafting. it makes the game feel more rewarding over vanilla.

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a white list server to play on

What will you add to the server?: I wish to build a town and set up a shop and sell things I craft. 

Oweyan I could help with making a shop if we get whitlisted i could build a cool shop. Very good with a chisel.

Username: SCOTTIRVINE
Why do you like to play TFC? It is alot more difficult than vanilla, and I like the features.
Why do you want to join? To be able to play TFCraft with a good group of people.
What will you add to the server? I am a nice guy, and i am very proficient at TFCraft.

Username: geatar68

Why do you like to play TFC? It is more challenging

Why do you want to join? Play with a friend/meet new people

What will you add to the server? A geatar68

Username: maxim1313 , STOLPOSVIAT , sergman

What are your plans on the server: try to reach red steel)))

Why do you like to play TFC: it is the most interesting mod we have ever seen.

Why do you want to join: our server has been closed, and this is the best we could find.

What will you add to the server: we are using skype, so we won't be using chat at all, and we hate griefers.

(Sorry for English)

Username: Alein116

What are your plans on the server? To build a nice castle and play the role as a Knight 

Why do you like to play TFC? It's more realistic than regular minecraft and i love the challenge!

Why do you want to join? I want to join other players and have fun playing TFC

What will you add to the server? I will help others in need and create nice builds

Everyone that was accepted received a message with the server IP. Welcome to the server :)!

Server news:

We finished the TerracrocoCrack competition in which we started in teams from nothing and build up to a final battle with a very explosive end. Some screenshots can be found on the community website.

Volheim started a Let's play

And we moved from Enjin to a new community website.

Username: lAzOr113

What are your plans on the server? To make a Nice house and a farm and to make a blacksmith shop.

Why do you like to play TFC? It adds the survival element that minecraft vanilla lacks.

Why do you want to join? Because I want to be able to build and survive along side others.

What will you add to the server? A fun experience for others and help if needed.

Username: Lovin_Dat_MC

Why do you like to play TFC? I've played hard difficulty on vanilla for about a year or two now and it seems too repetitive and easy to me now. I want to try out the 'harder' version of minecraft known as TFC.

Why do you want to join? It seems as if none of my friends want to try it out right now, so I'd like to make a few new friends who enjoy playing TFC.

What will you add to the server? I will add a mostly non-PvP side of the community, and I can help out others whenever needed.

Username: Fwade87

Why do you like to play TFC? I wanted a more thought out conversion of minecraft rather than the sometimes unbalanced modpacks out there.

Why do you want to join? I'm hoping to join a community of mature players and I love playing MC online most of all.

What will you add to the server? Helpful, social and friendly behavior in general.  Super-awesome, well planned, OCD base builds and more!

Username: Minimumia

Why do you like to play TFC? I really like depth of this mod. Blacksmithing, seasons, fun worldgen and lots of other stuff. Theres just too many things that i like about TFC.

Why do you want to join? Seems like a good server to play on.

What will you add to the server? Helpful personality with alot of TFC experience.

Username: Mario647

Why do you like to play TFC? I like the challenging aspects of it, and find it more interesting than vanilla Minecraft.

Why do you want to join? This server seems like the kind I would be fairly interested in, especially concerning Terrafirmacraft.

What will you add to the server? I am fairly new to the Terrafirmacraft mod, but I do have much base Minecraft experience and am willing to help where I can on this server.

Username:  Omen_Kaizer

Why do you like to play TFC?  Its fairly immersive, the crafting is deep, and the progression is rewarding. All this plus Minecraft's sandbox freedom is very appealing.

Why do you want to join?  Single player sometimes feels like playing in a little enclosed box. No social interactions, no nothin'.

What will you add to the server?  I try to keep it real and not tear up stuff or build stuff that sticks out like a sore thumb. Replanting forests, building cabins and cottages rather than skyscrapers, etc. It might be nice to join a village after I get into the bronze-age; I'll probably be a hermit to enjoy the stone-age -> bronze-age progression until then.

lAzOr113, Lovin_Dat_MC, Fwade87, Minimumia, Mario647 and Omen_Kaizer, welcome to the server! I will restock the spawnhouse later today :)

My friend and I are looking for a server for us to play on. All the servers we tried were either dead or it was impossible to get out far enough to find food or rocks. I'm wondering if you will let us play on this server.