Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
chepelink

[Solved] Riding horse bug

8 posts in this topic

Version #: 0.78.13

Suggested Name: Riding horse bug

Suggested Category: Annoying

Description: After taming a horse I put the saddle in the saddle slot but the saddle does not render. I ride the horse but it does not move or jump (although the "jump bar" appear as normal). There is a work around and it is exiting to the main screen and reenter the game (The saddle appear and everything works normal). Mods that I have and tested if they are the problem: Smart movement, Player API, Rei's minimap, damage indicator level, craft guide, optifine_1.6.4_HD_D1. None of them are the problem (at least so far) since I can still reproduce the bug without them.

Have you deleted your config files and are still able to reproduce this bug?: Yes

With ExtraFirma, Advanced Darkness, Dynamic Lights installed only it's the same bug! I think, that's only related to TFC.

Category: Minor

If you saddle a horse and leave the chunk unloaded with the saddled horse in it. Once you come back, everything looks normal, except that you can not ride the horse, but you can still access its inventory. If you take the saddle from the horse, it will appear as if it's still there. If you unload the chunk (Or log off) And come back, the horse will still have a saddle that you make take out. This is no ghost saddle, I swear for my 7 saddles I got by doing this. Haven't tried it out in singleplayer.

Category: Minor

If you saddle a horse and leave the chunk unloaded with the saddled horse in it. Once you come back, everything looks normal, except that you can not ride the horse, but you can still access its inventory. If you take the saddle from the horse, it will appear as if it's still there. If you unload the chunk (Or log off) And come back, the horse will still have a saddle that you make take out. This is no ghost saddle, I swear for my 7 saddles I got by doing this. Haven't tried it out in singleplayer.

This looks like a duplicate of this bug report: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/5639-riding-horse-bug/

So I'm merging the topics

Most likely a one line issue. I'll look at it tomorrow first thing.

If it helps, this bug was not there in hotfix 12...

This was fixed in 78.16. Update your game.

Yes - I saw the hotfix just after I posted my comment.

Thanks!