Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
EternalUndeath

Updates to the wiki

23 posts in this topic

For the love of god, someone needs to at least fix the basics on that thing. My suggestion would be to at least post more details on the metalworking. I mean, can I even make lead tools? Do I need a bronze or a stone anvil to do so if I can? None of this information is anywhere - this should be easily accessible common knowledge guys, come on.

For the love of god, someone needs to at least fix the basics on that thing. My suggestion would be to at least post more details on the metalworking. I mean, can I even make lead tools? Do I need a bronze or a stone anvil to do so if I can? None of this information is anywhere - this should be easily accessible common knowledge guys, come on.

Ya we are gettin some pretty cool groups of people on here and some people that are stickin around...maybe get a little team of ppl to least update it every now and then.

Yeah theirs is plenty of people who are whitelisted to edit the wiki why dont you (like said above) make a team of people and change/edit/add more to the wiki...

Yeah theirs is plenty of people who are whitelisted to edit the wiki why dont you (like said above) make a team of people and change/edit/add more to the wiki...

I don't know enough to edit it.

Hell just using my example - can you even make lead tools? I have no clue. This is the sort of thing that should be on there

I don't know enough to edit it.

Hell just using my example - can you even make lead tools? I have no clue. This is the sort of thing that should be on there

Try talking to bioxx maybe he will help you out.. I think their is a way to contact him... Maybe PM him or something...

No lead tools.

Info on the anvils required is on the wiki on the metals page.

No lead tools.

Info on the anvils required is on the wiki on the metals page.

But there is no page on lead.

Like, go to the lead ingot page. There isn't one.

And there's no alloys listed that use lead (that I could find), so if there's no tools for it then what good is it?

This should all be on the page for that specific metal, and it isn't. Can you see the problem there?

Ahhhhh ok. Yea someone needs to fix that lol. I dunno how many people have been white listed already but yeah I see what you mean. I don't think lead has a use right now.

Ahhhhh ok. Yea someone needs to fix that lol. I dunno how many people have been white listed already but yeah I see what you mean. I don't think lead has a use right now.

Okay, and that's fair enough (though it makes the giant galena vein I just found fairly less exciting), but that should indeed be listed.

And while we're at it, can you make silver tools? Cuz I don't think THAT'S listed on the wiki either

thanks for the ideas i can use on the wiki see you there :)

I'm halfway tempted to suggest starting a thread (which would need heavy moderation via post deleting) just for wiki update recommendations. Posts would be deleted as the wiki is updated.

I'm halfway tempted to suggest starting a thread (which would need heavy moderation via post deleting) just for wiki update recommendations. Posts would be deleted as the wiki is updated.

Why start a thread? Use this one, that's what I made it for lol

If possible, could someone add info for the fruit trees? As it stands, the wiki doesn't even tell you that fruit trees exist. (not that I could find anyway.)

Could the wiki have a page on maces? I don't even know why they're different from swords yet.

If possible, could someone add info for the fruit trees? As it stands, the wiki doesn't even tell you that fruit trees exist. (not that I could find anyway.)

Yeah, knowing when to harvest would be nice.

Turns out cherry trees start becoming harvestable in early summer. I literally JUST found this out an hour ago when suddenly the fruit grove I'd planted started showing random red spots all over the place like I'd just sent it to play at a pox party

Yeah, knowing when to harvest would be nice.

Turns out cherry trees start becoming harvestable in early summer. I literally JUST found this out an hour ago when suddenly the fruit grove I'd planted started showing random red spots all over the place like I'd just sent it to play at a pox party

What do fruit trees even LOOK LIKE?!?!?!

As far as I know, I've never seen one, or any of those small plants mentioned.

What do fruit trees even LOOK LIKE?!?!?!

As far as I know, I've never seen one, or any of those small plants mentioned.

Fruit trees look like regular trees, only they have unique leaf textures and their trunks do not take up a full block. You'll know a tree is a fruit tree when you chop it down, because fruit trees do not drop wood (or anything).

for example, i still can't harvest my apple trees even though it is autumn. Also how is a mace different from a sword?

Also, off topic, but is there a trick to planting fruit tree seedlings? When I plant them, all I get is a single trunk block sticking up. :

EDIT: Nevermind, they're slowly growing... cool :D

SO!

Native copper can spawn in Dacite stone. This is not listed on the wiki.

Edit: There was some gabbro near by, but the vein was completely surrounded by dacite. Can stone spawn in 'small' pockets inside other stone layers? Cuz if not then native copper was definitely in some dacite

Is garnierite found exclusively in gabbro? Still no luck.

Also with the wiki it says very little about rock knapping (most recent update) i had to work out on my own how to make things like shovel heads, hammer heads etc.