Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
JDCollie

Updated the Wiki

37 posts in this topic

Added a little update to the forge as well, and corrected the "Making a Forge" section. Will get to the "Forge Ventilation" tomorrow maybe.

Awesome added a Help Page

Another item that needs checking and fixing: Red Steel Ingot and Unshaped Red Steel claim that brass it part of the alloy, whereas Alloys claims it isn't. There also isn't a page for unshaped Platinum, which does serve a purpose since it's (presumably) part of Red Steel.

I spent some time trying to figure out if there was a recipe for stone brick stairs, etc... I couldn't figure anything out. Then I saw the new picture on the front page: looks like you CARVE steps out with a chisel after placing brick blocks. Unless that's on the wiki, it probably should be. I didn't see it there at any rate. Gonna start testing that in my little world.

I spent some time trying to figure out if there was a recipe for stone brick stairs, etc... I couldn't figure anything out. Then I saw the new picture on the front page: looks like you CARVE steps out with a chisel after placing brick blocks. Unless that's on the wiki, it probably should be. I didn't see it there at any rate. Gonna start testing that in my little world.

I don't believe Bioxx has released that feature yet. (If it were, I certainly wouldn't be using wood steps on my basalt fortress)

Once I get permission I will be sure to help contribute to the Wiki

Another item that needs checking and fixing: Red Steel Ingot and Unshaped Red Steel claim that brass it part of the alloy, whereas Alloys claims it isn't. There also isn't a page for unshaped Platinum, which does serve a purpose since it's (presumably) part of Red Steel.

I am fairly certain that platinum is an ingredient in red steel, but I'll test it first before I update the wiki.

I'm digging all the changes, making the wiki useful rather than a few weeks ago when I had to do youtube video research ;p

Edit:

Also should there be wiki articles about crafting simple minecraft items as beds and like wooden steps, basic minecraft stuff in the other wikis, or could we corrlate to the other wiki through links. Just wondering because I'm in a process of writing a basic how:to using my seed.

Thanks

I'm digging all the changes, making the wiki useful rather than a few weeks ago when I had to do youtube video research ;p

Edit:

Also should there be wiki articles about crafting simple minecraft items as beds and like wooden steps, basic minecraft stuff in the other wikis, or could we corrlate to the other wiki through links. Just wondering because I'm in a process of writing a basic how:to using my seed.

Thanks

I'm actually planning to add a section (basically just a big list) devoted to what items have and have not changed from Vanilla. I'm thinking I'll get to it around Monday.

this thread needs revival. I am revamping all of the metals pages to include all of their temperatures and to consolidate the info better. also if someone could re-upload some of the damaged/missing grid pictures it would make my life easier as i am unsure how to effectively rip images out of the game, or pm me a quick tutorial so i can do it myself, i've been editing existing images on the wiki in an attempt to get usable grid images where possible, but it is slow work.

also, i finished the new tin page, access it from the "blocks" box at the bottom of main page to see an example of the format i'm using for the metals pages. alloys will include the recipe required to make them. feedback appreciated either here or via pm.