Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
KABOOOOOM57

growing trees

14 posts in this topic

Bioxx i think trees should grow like fruit trees and start as the sapling but grow in size and once get to a randomized height(if possible if not just a certain height)it would start to branch out in random directions(if possible if not just a certain pattern)trees should also shed their leaves in the winter (exept for evergreens of course) animals should also breed on their own and plants and trees should reproduce on their own like in the nature overhaul mod.

P.s.love the mod keep it up!

XD god, you made my entire week just by giving yourself a like for this idea. Specially, because this was suggested before in a much larger, much detailed thread, that died a while ago. High fiving yourself for something like this... just lol xD

EDIT: Excuse, me, i meant, BOTH of those things were suggested in separate threads. Better for me :D

...this is just sad.

Go to your room and think about what you've done. And no desert tonight

XD god, you made my entire week just by giving yourself a like for this idea. Specially, because this was suggested before in a much larger, much detailed thread, that died a while ago. High fiving yourself for something like this... just lol xD

EDIT: Excuse, me, i meant, BOTH of those things were suggested in separate threads. Better for me :D

i liked it by mistake and did not notice. Plus im new too this stuff so dont be a dick.

...this is just sad.

Go to your room and think about what you've done. And no desert tonight

i liked it by mistake and did not notice. Plus im new too this stuff so dont be a dick.

: so, it took you 3 days to think that the best you could do was to answer to us both -in separated posts, by the way...- the exact same thing, which doesn't apply to both posts.

plus, to be new to the forum, i think a condition is to, in fact, participate in the forums. Instead, all you have done is posting this -i already said before what i thinked about it, no need to say it again- and then answering here to the only two guys who actually answered you. In a way that demostrates that, as a maximun, you only readed my response and decided "you know what, this other guy must have said the exact same thing, i'm just gonna answer them both the same thing".

just saying.

You could have at least commented on how he spelled dessert wrong. You had a good idea however they are right you should probably have looked around the forums first. Attempting to fight back won't help either, everyone has this happen to them don't feel to special (except we don't like our own posts :P )

(except we don't like our own posts :P )

Eternal did liked it's own post in this thread... either as part of the pun or accidently. At least, that's what i can see from here ._.

Ignore that part then we love liking our own posts :P

oh come on guys. don't pick on each other.

Eternal did liked it's own post in this thread... either as part of the pun or accidently. At least, that's what i can see from here ._.

I did it on purpose to be a dick

And to the OP, I have 2 words for you

Lurk moar.

: so, it took you 3 days to think that the best you could do was to answer to us both -in separated posts, by the way...- the exact same thing, which doesn't apply to both posts.

plus, to be new to the forum, i think a condition is to, in fact, participate in the forums. Instead, all you have done is posting this -i already said before what i thinked about it, no need to say it again- and then answering here to the only two guys who actually answered you. In a way that demostrates that, as a maximun, you only readed my response and decided "you know what, this other guy must have said the exact same thing, i'm just gonna answer them both the same thing".

just saying.

no i read both of them and i dont get notifications when i get a reply so fuck off.

... Aaaand that probes my point. Where did the "I don't get notifications" thing came from? what i meant is that you either went thinking all that time you took to answer, or simply didn't even re visited the forum to see how your own thread was doing until yesterday. It leads me to think that you, either don't have interest in the forums, and therefore can't say you are "new" 'cause you won't help very much around here, or something happened that didn't let you enter the forums. Any ways, the idea was already suggested and doesn't helps in any way to the original thread, and therefore this thread has no real reason to be open. If you want to continue argueing about this, KABOOOOOM57, you can send me in any moment a message in the forum's messenger, and i will, when i'm able to, answer you right away.

So yeah, /thread.

And yet another thread that shows how nice and welcoming of a community we have on the forums here.