Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Srgnoodles

Lamps, Candles and Torches oh my! (new lighting ideas)

153 posts in this topic

If you really think it's easier to drag-n-drop, it's not the mod for you.

If you really think it's easier to drag-n-drop, it's not the mod for you.

eh i just want it to be compatable because without optifine, my POS computer can barely get 20 fps on low graphic settings in minsraft

and im pretty sure real life doesnt have lag, so i dont really wanna play with that mess

I would be all over this mod being drag and drop, that would introduce newfound compatibilities!

Wow, the compatibility thing never crossed my mind :P.

Wow, the compatibility thing never crossed my mind :P.

ah i love these derails

anyone wanna try to get this back on topic?

Well, drag and drop yes, but the issue is the destination, currently you drop it in the .jar, which can cause a whole host of incompatibility with mods and the game. By making it possible to add the .rar of the mod to the mods folder in .minecraft (generated if you have modloader/FML) then the loader takes the order over, and resolves many headaches of install order, and compatibility.

If the nether is ever brought back, netherack could be ground up and used as a powder for burning in a light source.

If the nether is ever brought back, netherack could be ground up and used as a powder for burning in a light source.

yknow i always thought of netherrack as being too volatile for that kinda stuff

maybe it could be used for explosives or as an addative to metals for special alloys that are more attuned to fire and reactiveness

Held to it ;)

Also, where did you hear this ? Citation ? :P

Seriously though, that sounds awesome ! Hopefully you heard right :)

heard it from me =D

heard it from me =D

ermegherd dunk you're back!

havn't heard from you for a while

eeeeeee!!! -clings to dunks leg-

If we're still talking about tallow, probably a good time to remember that it can also be used as flux, and if you were really desperate, you can eat it. Maybe integrate that with the temperature mechanic of cold biomes by requiring those who live in cold areas to have fattier diets, eating tallow to put on a fat layer as insulation from the cold.

If we're still talking about tallow, probably a good time to remember that it can also be used as flux, and if you were really desperate, you can eat it. Maybe integrate that with the temperature mechanic of cold biomes by requiring those who live in cold areas to have fattier diets, eating tallow to put on a fat layer as insulation from the cold.

eating straight tallow... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

erghe just no, im leaving before i puke all over you people

I can't believe it's not butter!

I can't believe it's not butter!

well i can!

Well I did say only if you were desperate... And I wasn't really suggesting that you eat straight tallow on a regular basis, simply that it's edible should you need it, in the same way that all fat-based candle wax is.

tallow is edible? Hmm, flavored candles? Now that's innovation.

I really don't suggest eating candles, they're either full of chemicals that make them inedible (think special scents or colours), or they're decidedly disgusting.

tallow is edible? Hmm, flavored candles? Now that's innovation.

hmm they already have those rediculously named scents

like come on how are you supposed to scent a candle like "summer midnight"

dafuq

I really don't suggest eating candles, they're either full of chemicals that make them inedible (think special scents or colours), or they're decidedly disgusting.

well those are modern candles, pure beeswax candles would actually probably bee quite tasty

cuz we all know how good crayons tasted as kids....right?

cuz we all know how good crayons tasted as kids....right?

i don't... and i find it a little disgusting that you do know :

i don't... and i find it a little disgusting that you do know :

the whole crayon thing was a joke sir, but do you realize how much wax is in most food products we have these days?

wax is perfectly edible, just there's really no reason to eat it because theres no nutrients and most people find the flavour disagreeable

you know those little candy bottles with the bit of flavored sugar water in them? Those bottles are wax, and are completely edible.

I once found a candle scented 'Sexual Mistique'.

It was right up there with the goatee protector and the enderdragon.

you know those little candy bottles with the bit of flavored sugar water in them? Those bottles are wax, and are completely edible.

I STRONGLY disagree, those things tasted like shit.

Just cause it's edible doesn't mean it taste/looks/smells good.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0