Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.

38 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure they are analagous, as in, the same species, different name, kind of like pill-bugs, also called wood-sow, and rolly pollies.

mmm i love how this has turned from eel jokes to Capybaras

In that case... Capybaras rulz :D

agree'd a capybara could beat an eel in a fight any day

Might as wel compile a list of animals and have some random number generator decide which animal dunk should do. Everyone can be happy.

That is a silly idea. I have little faith that the community could come up with a list of animals that was well thought out and balanced.

The random number generator isn't great either, because I'll be stuck coding something I don't want... which will take forever because I'll keep delaying it.

The final result will only be playable and balanced if I design it myself. There are only a few of you who I might trust to choose which animals I use and don't. (You know who you are)

Bottom line: you can make all the suggestions you want, but there's no way in hell you're making the final decision for me.

That is a silly idea. I have little faith that the community could come up with a list of animals that was well thought out and balanced.

The random number generator isn't great either, because I'll be stuck coding something I don't want... which will take forever because I'll keep delaying it.

The final result will only be playable and balanced if I design it myself. There are only a few of you who I might trust to choose which animals I use and don't. (You know who you are)

Bottom line: you can make all the suggestions you want, but there's no way in hell you're making the final decision for me.

Agreed.

Thread is dead.

I wasn't exactly that serious about that suggestion at all, because I posted that in response to where this was going. So I guess I'm done here.

Thread is dead.

i love how it lasted this long even though the OP says absolutely nothing

i love how it lasted this long even though the OP says absolutely nothing

rEEly awesome, don't you think?

rEEly awesome, don't you think?

JAN was later found dead in his room, with several dozen spoons in his back

Lol, it's good to know i'm not JAN, that must have been painful... :P

Lol, it's good to know i'm not JAN, that must have been painful... :P

nyeh, mneh gheh... -too much rage-

-srgnoodles exploded-